Naruto D20 Solo, please?

Started by Keelan, July 15, 2012, 10:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelan

I recently have been introduced to d20 Naruto system, based on d20 Modern from what i can tell.  I am wanting to test it out, as a player, and have made a character before for another game that I suspect will not be started.  Is there anyone out there willing to serve as DM for me, and that won't toss in a bunch of the canon characters since at this point all are so ridiculously epic-level it's not even funny?  Have a few ideas that could be fun to play out too... including switching the skill listing to something more Pathfinder-esque, given how goddamn many there are, some time-period and plot ideas, etc.  Level etc can also be discussed, but I would prefer 7-12+ range.

For sexual elements, I'm mostly female/female, female/shemale (or futa or herm, depending on your preferred term), and shemale/shemale, though male/female or male/shemale is not necessarily out of the question, just not a primary focus.  My O/Os are found beneath my avatar and located below this block of text in my post.  Ultimately, details will be discussed between us before the game starts up, of course.  Anyway, I hope to hear from someone on this soon; I promise it will be loads of fun! :3