A few role play ideas

Started by Scherazade, May 27, 2009, 06:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scherazade

Just some random ideas burnin' a hole in my head, PM if you want to RP them and you want more details:

Idea #1: A very prim and proper business man has a very secret vice/kink. He just loves being the submissive in Domination/submission sex with other men. This man has a very lucrative business and everything hinges on his pristine reputation. An employee, who happens to desire his boss, finds out about his kink and blackmails the boss into sleeping with him.

Idea #2: Everyone has a guilty pleasure, Shea Granger's is romance novels, the cheesier the better. While he has so far the only ones who know of his shameful addiction are his friends and the lady at the checkout desk. But while sating his craving for more Shea bounds up to the check out and *Gasp!* there is a new cashier. Not only that it's another guy just about his age! Embarrassed, Shea runs out of the store his face a flame. While in his history class, lamenting over the loss of his favorite bookstore, Shea is pared up with none other than the cashier he had run out on! Shy little Shea, isn't going to know what hit him. Seme Needed.

Idea #3: There are many things that Leslie Camden has regretted in his life: his name, his lack of a steady relationship (or even a healthy one for that matter), the tattoo of the initials 'SVM' on his right butt-cheek (and the following tattoo removal scar). The only thing he has regretted more than anything was not getting the name of that cutie at the bar last night...but after an embarrassing accident involving a motorcycle and his ex, he is admitted into the hospital. While waiting in an examining room Les finds out that *Surprise!* the cutie from before is his doctor. Is this finally an end to his bad Karma? Submissive male character needed.

Idea #4: A scatterbrained scientist (moi) creates life and said creation is a beautiful cybernetic man. The man has the brain of a deceased man who happened to have a crush on him, so he tries to get his lil' scientists to accept his new body but the scientist is reluctant. (Seme needed)

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Saku

Sent you a PM too! For #3 :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Kayitosan

Just a suggestion; You might put some more information into the title to help attract and filter potential RPers.

Serephino

I'm interested in #1 and # 3