The Argument Clinic

Started by Missy, July 19, 2011, 06:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

What makes you think I even have anything "sweet" to offer?  *Eyes glued to the toothpick dangling from his lips*

Stone

*speaks through his teeth, holding that pick between them at a lopsided angle* Everybody's got sweetness in 'em if you know where to squeeze.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Secretwriter

You can't handle the truth ;D

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

I'm thinking if I squeezed you, would only render me "piss and vinegar"... :D

Stone

Quote from: camille on October 11, 2011, 02:27:11 AM
I'm thinking if I squeezed you, would only render me "piss and vinegar"... :D

And a few new curse words. I'd say you should give it a try. If you've got the balls, I mean. (Cause it's the argument clinic!) ;)

Anesa

Ohhh, you tempt me sorely, Thumb Master!  But I sincerely doubt you could say any bad word I've not already heard!

Mordred

Maybe.. maybe not.. but I guarantee you I could say it in a way against that purty little ear that would most definitely chill that tasty honey inside those sweet veins of yours.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Stone

It figures you'd pick fight with boys. (This is a set up. Deliver the punchline.)

Anesa

Girls rule....boys drool!??   LOL!

Stone

Noooo, it was supposed to be, "Find me a man to fight in this limp dick town and I will." :D

elone

Maybe that should be 'Girls rule boys drool' Yeah, you are in charge of spit.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Anesa

Boys, there'll be NO SPITTING period!  Swallow it!  >:-)  (I've always wanted to say those two words to a man:  SWALLOW IT!)    LOL!

Secretwriter

Just because you climbed up on that fence you are ridin' don't mean I wont jerk you down off of it.

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Stone

I can see how jerking off is no problem for you at all.  >:)

MasterMischief

Delusions of grandeur is not French for intellectual.

Stone

Oh, sure, mention French to appear all suave.

MasterMischief

Being a franco-phobe does not make you any more American.

Stone

Oh, look, another country basher. How cute!  O:)

MasterMischief

Next you will suggestion I am a communist sympathizer.

Stone

Wouldn't that make your day.

MasterMischief

There is the flaw in your rhetoric right there: assuming you know me.

Stone

There is a flaw in yours: assuming it matters.  O8)

Secretwriter

The biggest flaw: Assuming I care. Not just it mattering, but assuming that I'll think about you one time after I turn my back.