Plots n Cravin's

Started by Subtle Trouble, August 25, 2009, 07:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subtle Trouble

**I am currently in a happy relationship and am no longer seeking romantic or sexual roleplays. I do enjoy writing, but I am not looking for anything other than platonic play.**

Will update later (maybe)

Current Craving: I'm currently craving more ar less anything. It's been a while and I'm hoping to get back into the RP saddle so to speak.

Basically I think going through my ons and offs would be the best place to start (See my signature) and then look through, see if any of my plots interest you, or any of my enjoyed genres or if there's anything you’d like to suggest. It’s all fair game.
Unfortunately right now I am not feeling particularly eloquent.craving
Ok well, favoured genres:
•   History (Anything pre-industrial revolution if possible. If I don’t know much about the time period/society, I soon will)
•   Fantasy (Demons, elves, vampires, what have you. I love magic, and fantasy. Makes life interesting)
•   Sci-Fi (Aliens, space ships, pretty much anything but intergalactic war.)
•   D/s
•   Pirates
•   Medieval (Sort of goes into history though it can be crossed with Fantasy)

Feel free to mix and match.

I'm open to M/F, M/M, but unfortunately am not feeling F/F, and so on pairings, though in the cases of both homosexual ones, I am not comfortable or experienced to play the Dominant partner. I will not always agree to be Domme in the M/F Pairing, but it can and likely will happen occasionally, though I am a sub at heart. I will not play the male in a M/F pairing.

Also Multiple men to 1 woman scenarios warm my cockles (Though I would want to play the female)

That’s all I can think of for now. More will come, I assure you, and please feel free to suggest.

***Plots will appear as soon as I think of some***

The Good Childe
Set in modern time.
Bored with isolation, a vampire begins to look for a partner to spend eternity with him. He begins to go to coffee shops, bars and whatnot around he nearby city, and soon finds a young woman, and engages her in conversation. He returns over a course of weeks to speak with her, learn her preferences and personality. She begins to develop feelings for him. Finally, he decides that she would be a suitable partner, submissive, and companion. Perhaps even pet depending on the preference.
I realize it's kind of fluffy, but it would be interesting to add BDSM to this and, of course, have a D/s sort of dynamic going, though she may not be submissive at all times.

Recharge my Battery
Medieval Fantasy Setting
A young half-elf mage stops in at a rather crowded inn in a small way-town, looking for a quest and a good lay. Though powerful, she cannot harness earth-magic like almost every other mage. She, instead, stores the energies she manipulates within herself, and gets them from lust, and sexual energies. Every time she stops in a town, she must find a man, or occasionally a woman, to please and to please her, in order to gain the energies she needs. Though she never takes much overt energy from her 'conquests', they are sometimes left slightly more tied than usual. This time is different. After hooking up with an adventurer, they decide to go along together, they are good together in bed, and are going in the same direction anyhow. Perhaps there can be another circumstance added into the mix.
She will be headstrong, and this will be almost like a love/hate partnership. Very passionate, affectionate, competitive and challenging. I am looking for a switch, and slightly lighter on the kink, though I can never say no to bondage .

The Challenge
This is set in a realistic modern day, or a medieval setting. No magic, no time travel.
The guild master for the city's underground BDSM guild is getting... old. Very old. He is beginning to slip. Rather than be usurped in disgrace, the gentleman decides that it is high time to abdicate. Now all he needs is an heir. Within the guild there are two factions. One leader has risen slowly, learning, gaining followers, until roughly half of the guild bows to him, and calls him 'Master'. The other faction is lead by a younger woman. Only two years in the guild, she has managed to defeat any challenge, and thus gain herself mastery over the remaining half of the guild. They are both evenly matched, in skill, followings, beauty and wit. But of course, the Guild Master could not hand the reigns over to two opposing forces. There was only one way he could choose an heir. A duel. Pit the two against each other. Whomever won would gain mastery over the other and thus, their faction, and the guild. The loser would be the winners personal 'slave' for a year and a day, to teach them their new place, and to prove to their underlings that they too must be subservient to their new Guild Master. Prove that they accepted their fate.

I'm currently looking to be the loser, as I am not comfortable enough to play a Domme character. It would be a love/hate relationship, but this affords for much delicious behind closed doors fighting, and lots of power play.

The Mistake

A young woman, tired of dud dates, lame set-ups and immature guys decides her only option is to turn to the occult. After three months of studying an old text she managed to steal from the museum she works for in the summer, she summons an incubus. But she hits a snag. Having mistranslated among other things the nature of the blood sacrifice, she binds the incubus to herself, instead of to something that would send him back to hell once she is done with him. So now they're stuck, a headstrong young woman and an ancient sex-demon, until she dies, or they find a way out. Unable to get more than 200 yards from each other.

General tiny ideas

• One character from modern times somehow finds him/herself transported into another era, dimension, book-world etc
  • A character gets abducted by aliens
  • A straight up modern day D/s romance
[/s]
Current Role Plays

**I am currently in a happy relationship and am no longer seeking romantic or sexual roleplays. I do enjoy writing, but I am not looking for anything other than platonic play.**

My Ons ad Offs
My Plots
My Absences and Apologies - Updated 05/18/13

Tensuo

Hello! I am kinda hyper to be finally checking out the site after being approved. Your genres all seem very interesting. I would be very interested in talking with you and seeing if you would like to RP one of them or something and see if we could come up with a story that we could start out on. If you are interested in chatting about RP or even just trying to RP drop me a PM or even an IM and I will get in touch with you. I hope to hear from you!

Leodran

Morning.  I'd like to start a roleplay with you as well.  Your ons look awesome to me, and your offs are easy enough to avoid.  I'd probably go with a fantasy style to begin with, since that's what I have the most experience with.  Send me a PM sometime and we can come up with a good plot to roleplay together.

Subtle Trouble

For the record I do not check this thread often. Please PM me to let me know if you're interested in anything.

My Ons ad Offs
My Plots

Nero Czan

Hey there! The Challenge sounds like a fun backstory, with a nice potential for a feud or two, so I'd be more than happy to roll with it, if you'd like. ^^ Oh, and looking at your craving, If you're interested in a Historical setting (I'm a bit of a buff in that area, 'Specially Greco-Roman era), we may be able to draw up a story. I'm sure between the two of us it wouldn't be hard :P Get back to me whenever it's convenient and we can iron out some details perhaps. Adios!

~Nero

Vergil1989

I know Dune, though it's been a while since I read or seen any of the movies.  I'm a big fan of Star Wars as well, X-Men, The Matrix, Blade, V for Vendetta, Bleach, Yu-Gi-Oh, Aliens, Rourini Kenshin, Fullmetal Alchemist, R.A. Salvatore's Legend of Drizzt, you name it.  If it has anything to do with Stephen King, you are awesome since I can't get enough of the guy and his wicked stories, ranging from Salem's Lot to the Dark Tower series, (though the last one in that epic saga kind of sucked lol.)  Anyway, vampires, demons, elves, magic, sci fi, I can RP just about anything and everything in between, and I wouldn't mind doing a BDSM type of tale, though I don't have much experience with being a sub.  I wish to learn where I can however, since I am normally the hard headed, stubborn or understanding type of PC lol.  Just check the Fight Club sometime to see just a few recent examples of what I'm able to do lol.  Anyway, if I had to choose, I'd probably go for a more fantasy related RP, either a mix of modern and fantasy or just straight up fantasy, it doesn't matter to me.  I can RP either gender, though I don't do M,M pairings though, sorry.

Anyway, PM me if you have anything you really wish to go for my friend.  We'll see what we can come up with.  Not feeling the best right now so my brain's on auto pilot at the moment lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Subtle Trouble

Updated Craving. 4/24/11

My Ons ad Offs
My Plots

Subtle Trouble

My Ons ad Offs
My Plots