Twins pain (XIV and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, April 28, 2009, 05:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

It had been a blow to the chest when she heard her brother had to have surgery. They were always seeming to fight but now they had to try and work together. She was waiting outside of the door to hear from her brother or the doctors to see what the next step was. Would he be able to survive this? The doctors did not now and now she had tears flowing down her cheeks. Even though they were fighting a lot of the time they still loved each other right? Leaning against the wall beside the door Mary sighed and looked at the ground.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

XIV

Great...just great. Mike stood from the antiseptic sheets on the examination table, thoughts running a mile a minute. how was he going to break this news? his mom ...his poor mom. and his dad. Hell even mary! Much as he may act like he hated her she was still his twin. They'd done everything together! even if they always fought when they did so.

A kidney transplant! As if that hadn't been bad enough news, the doctor just had to go on and tell him the odds of actually getting one.

"I've got to be honest with you my boy. The chances that you'll actually get the transplant are extremely slim. Some people have to wait years."

So that left him having to break the news to Mary. The doctor was telling their parents. A heavy heart carried with him as he turned the knob and pushed the door open, peeking around and spotting his sister quickly.

"Hey mary....where's Mom and dad?"

Like he didn't know. But it was best to ease into these kinds of things. news like this was...delicate to break to people.

darkvamplips

All she knew that he was very sick. Even though they fought she loved him and needed to be there for him. She jumped up when her brother came out half expecting him not to since he was growing sicker every day. Quickly she wiped away the tears that were coming down her cheeks. "They said they were going to be on their way shortly." She pulled away from the wall behind her and looked at him. Something on his face told her that it was not good news. "What's wrong?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

XIV

He gave a low sighs as he ran a hand through his blond locks, the spikes springing back up as soon as the appendage passed through. this was not going to be easy.

"Uh, let's sit down Mary alright?"

Best she sit so she didn't fall and hurt herself. he took his own advice and plopped down in the nearest seat, sighing again as he thought of the best way to break this.

"the doctors say i have a bad kidney. i need a transplant or....well..."

what else could he say? or i'll die? mary didn't need to hear that. it was bad enough she had to watch helplessly as he got worse. Bad enough she felt there was nothing she could do.

darkvamplips

She knew when he put his hand through his hair like that there was trouble in the air. Crossing her arms again she went into the room and sat down beside him in another chair. No she did not want to sit down on the chair but she did what her twin had said for her to do. This was the only time she listened to him. Maybe since they were twins she could give him a kidney. "A what?" She seemed to have not heard him and was in shock. She looked away as the tears rolled down her cheeks. She knew what he meant.

My request thread: