Font

Started by roninc30, January 24, 2011, 06:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roninc30

I accidentally hit Control + a member's name and then every E page I can see got tiny, even the shoutbox.  How do I get it to return to normal?  I've tried leaving the page, refreshing, etc...  Any ideas for my stupid mistake?
I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
~*~ My blog   ~*~

Beguile's Mistress

Have you tried typing Control + and nothing else?  That's usually a browser command that enlarges the image appearance on your screen.

roninc30

Just tried that, with no luck.  I'm using Firefox, if that makes a difference.  Thank you though!
I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
~*~ My blog   ~*~

Beguile's Mistress

The only other thing I can think of is to restart the computer.  Or you might try restarting Firefox first and restarting the computer if that doesn't work.

roninc30

Will give that a try....thanks! :)
~*~ My blog   ~*~

Beguile's Mistress

I hope it works.  I'm fresh out of ideas. :P

Nadir

Press Ctrl and 0 at the same time - that should put the font size back to standard.

Beguile's Mistress

Thanks, Eden.  I didn't know that.  I only knew about Ctrl + to enlarge and Ctrl - to decrease.

HockeyGod

If you have a mouse scrolling wheel, you can also press control and scroll your mouse forward to make fonts larger and backward to make smaller.

Lilias

And there are always the zoom in/zoom out options to click, on the browser's View menu.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI