News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Werewolf the Forsaken [Full up! :) ]

Started by Blitzy, July 04, 2011, 11:24:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitzy

...Is there a ST out there who has been wanting to run a chronicle about a Pack of Uratha? I have SERIOUSLY been craving this, and I don't know if there's anyone out there who'd be interested in doing this. I have a character idea and everything. And at least one other person who'd be interested, probably two.

I'm looking for a Storyteller who knows the game, the themes, the feel of it... and who can write. I don't want one or two line posters. This is something that I'm pretty strict on because I want it to be a good, exciting game and detailed.

Aaaaaanyone?

OOC thread is here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=112405.msg4886003#msg4886003
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Geeklet

Yeah, I've been kinda craving some WtF action too, especially after reminiscing with Blitzy about some stuff we did before  she found out about E and dragged me here.

Winterborn

It's practically a cult, isn't it?

Black Howling

I have read the books front to back, but have unfortunately never had the chance to ST a werewolf game. Otherwise, I'd volunteer right away, but I understand people wanting experienced storytellers. That said, I'd be more then willing to play a Uratha.

Blitzy

Have you ST'ed other things, Howling? Other genres of the game or other games, period?

Black Howling

Quote from: Blitzy on July 04, 2011, 12:15:35 PM
Have you ST'ed other things, Howling? Other genres of the game or other games, period?
I have St'ed straight up mortals, Vampires and mages. Those I play with just don't like werewolves. Those are the WoD games I've St'ed, I also have experience with Exlated and a few other systems but they are hardly relevant here.

Blitzy

Then I am more than comfortable letting you take the attempt to ST if you want it. :)

Phyrfaerie

*peers in from the rafters* Id like to play, once I get moved. 15 days ! wewt!

Black Howling

I'd love to take up the ST role, especially if no one else is willing/able. I'll hand it over if someone more experienced comes along, but for now let me go scrounge through the various stories about werewolf I have littered about and see what I can manage Chronicle wise.

Question though. Are people interested adverse to the WoD's premade Chicago setting? It's what I typically use for any WoD game.

Lady Lunarius

I'm interested in playing >.> even though I'm a bit newbish. >.>
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Blitzy

I am not adverse in the slightest to it. I'll have to read back up on it.

You have to let us know if you want an established Pack, or all newbies.

I have a concept in mind: Elodoth Hunters in Darkness. :)

And I can help get threads set up and everything. I have no problem doing most of that shit so that you can do the ST stuff/important stuff.

http://sheetgen.dalines.net/wiki/WikiStart -- This site has character sheets that we can do and post up so you have access to them for each character. :)

Lemme know what you need, Howling. PM or whatev.

Black Howling

Actually, that is my preferred site for Character generation. They also have a dicebot that is really great for these games. I prefer it over E's actually. Been looking through some old scribbles I have and am pulling together a chronicle from it all. I write down random stories sometimes when I have ideas so that when the chance for a game comes along, I have something to work with. >_>

As for the threads, I'll be able to handle those fine. I'll be setting it in Chicago since people do not have objections to that material, or at-least don't seem to. As for starting experience, I had deliberated experience/established characters, but decided since this is my first Werewolf game that a pack of fresh meat might be more fun. >:) So, starting characters.

I'm working up details for it all right now, but so far I'm leaning toward a southern pack that has recently been brought together in a gathering. I'll stress that in Chicago, it's very hard to claim new territory for young Uratha. I'll list more info down as I have the chronicle up, and give the brief summary needed.

For now, Starting characters, standard generation. Make sure to collaborate a bit as well.

EDIT: Also, make sure to set up your character on Dalines as it makes it far easier to reference.

Blitzy

Got anything that we're not allowed to use?

I have... lots of books. >_> So... are we allowed to use whatever Merits we can out of them? Or that make sense? <_<

Lady Lunarius

let me know when i canstart looking atthe books, what ones I need to read up on :P
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

Quote from: Blitzy on July 04, 2011, 03:02:23 PM
Got anything that we're not allowed to use?

I have... lots of books. >_> So... are we allowed to use whatever Merits we can out of them? Or that make sense? <_<
Oh, yeah... The material banning question. Knew I forgot something. The only hard copy I have is the Core forsaken book, though my PDF library stretches much further then that. Most any merits that makes sense to your concept will be allowed because of the Merit compendium I have. Gifts and the such from the Other Forsaken books may not be, but that's only if I cannot get my hands on a PDF copy to look them over.

Basically, list down the source and if I can't find it I'll nix it. Shouldn't be an issue in the long run though, unless the book is just really obscure. Also, concept depending I'll allow a drop in harmony for extra experience starting off, but this is only if it makes sense.

And Luna, the only book you actually need to read is Werewolf: The Forsaken. Though you could find reading up on Chicago to be useful as well.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on July 04, 2011, 03:20:54 PM
Oh, yeah... The material banning question. Knew I forgot something. The only hard copy I have is the Core forsaken book, though my PDF library stretches much further then that. Most any merits that makes sense to your concept will be allowed because of the Merit compendium I have. Gifts and the such from the Other Forsaken books may not be, but that's only if I cannot get my hands on a PDF copy to look them over.

Basically, list down the source and if I can't find it I'll nix it. Shouldn't be an issue in the long run though, unless the book is just really obscure. Also, concept depending I'll allow a drop in harmony for extra experience starting off, but this is only if it makes sense.

And Luna, the only book you actually need to read is Werewolf: The Forsaken. Though you could find reading up on Chicago to be useful as well.

Hmm now who's library shall I rob...I mean...check out from  ::)
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Blitzy

*Grins.*

You read my mind as to the next question! Mmmm harmony drop.

*Rubs hands together and cackles with glee.* I'm so excited. I do need to re-read the info on the city. So it may not get done today, to make sure that I have a good background going and such.

Black Howling

Quote from: Blitzy on July 04, 2011, 03:27:45 PM
*Grins.*

You read my mind as to the next question! Mmmm harmony drop.

*Rubs hands together and cackles with glee.* I'm so excited. I do need to re-read the info on the city. So it may not get done today, to make sure that I have a good background going and such.
Hehe, no worries there's no rush on it. I won't have all my things set down today either.

Geeklet

Though I don't know too terribly much about the specifics of the Chicago, as compared to other settings, since I'm probably not going to play a native, will that be a problem?

Black Howling

It won't be an issue, though it will make for some interesting background. You see the main difference for Uratha in Chicago is that the spirit world is very wounded in this city. The spirits here dream of burning flames, and the entire land is like a big hemorrhage that won't heal. As such, many Uratha are drawn here for the hunt, since this is definitely a hunting ground that is in need of watch. Though there is of course all the normal reasons someone would want to travel there as well.

Typically it's dangerous upon first entering the city, though bonds of tribes go a long way to fixing that. Especially if you get on someones good side. In either case, since your character would also be a newly changed Forsaken, he or she would still be able to join the gathering with some work and of course hear the suggestion for the newly changed to start a pack. I do plan on this already being established to cut down too many issues, but it doesn't have to be long after the gathering so that everyone isn't just 'so accustomed' to one another.

I'll place a summary of what a first change is like in Chicago, and what newcomers often experience.

Winterborn

http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/11720

Say hi to Jimmy Mac, the Unlucky Mick. Isn't done yet, as I haven't got all my books to hand at the moment, but I reckon it's a fair start.

Blitzy

The basics of my sheet, with no history yet. Still have more to add.

But! I have her picture. >_>

http://sheetgen.dalines.net/sheet/11719

Blitzy

Black Howling

This is the OOC. Not a good starting, but well enough for now. I'll have all the details and the like up as soon as I can. :)

What Blitzy said... >_>