untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Josietta

Okay so I was wondering just what sort of classes and races people were playing. I have two concepts in mind, a human fighter or an Elven Cleric, I'm leaning toward the latter one. Before I get everything worked out I wanted to make sure I wasn't stepping on toes and that we'd mesh well together as a group. So, that being said... can I get a roll call on who is planning on what? or at least ideas?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Dawg

Quote from: Josietta on September 04, 2008, 05:09:35 PM
Okay so I was wondering just what sort of classes and races people were playing. I have two concepts in mind, a human fighter or an Elven Cleric, I'm leaning toward the latter one. Before I get everything worked out I wanted to make sure I wasn't stepping on toes and that we'd mesh well together as a group. So, that being said... can I get a roll call on who is planning on what? or at least ideas?

Well Jinny is basically a pirate, she may own a ship which we will need later on in the story, we will see.  She is powerful in the Shadowshore district but maintains a low key front.  She is also very good friends with Vico Bevenin who is the financier of her ship.  She does mostly Legit runs but has dipped into the smuggling racket a few times as a favor to Vico and on a mission for the Dawn Council once (under the radar and not acknowledged publicly by anyone on the council).

She will fit the role of the thief/skill monkey.   I see no problem with an Elven Cleric if you want that, unless anyone else has their eyes set on that.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dawg

Dreamweaver and Emmaline, let me know when you are back up to speed so we can get moving on your characters.  But not until you feel up to it, we can wait.

Until then * A Hot Cup of Tea with honey for Emmaline with a cold compress and a warm blanket to snuggle with while you lay on your couch *
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dawg

Quote from: Dawg on September 24, 2008, 09:36:45 AM
Dreamweaver and Emmaline, let me know when you are back up to speed so we can get moving on your characters. 

Bump
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dreamweaver

Sorry for my delays, Dawg - will be up to speed in the next day or two!  I've got the character fleshed out, just need to do a little polishing on the background.  Expect to see it by tomorrow latest.

Dreamweaver

W00t!!  Finally got it completed!  Lemme know if he fits the bill, Dawg :)