Darkest Dawn; A dark, twisted universe (Sailor Moon RPG)

Started by Xenolord, April 10, 2014, 12:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolord

The Story So Far...

What if it wasn't all fluff and rainbows? What if good didn't always win in the end? What if a positive outlook and your friends wasn't all you needed to win the day? What if you really weren't the hero you thought you were? For Usagi Tsukino and her friends, the last four years have been rather bland. They're still taking to the streets on and off, moping up crime one purse snatched at a time... for the Champions of Justice, normal crime seems so... boring.

One night, however, around the table of their favorite restaurant, Luna tells them something disturbing... a story no one's heard of, but a question on many's lips. She tells the story of the Betrayal of the Earth Kingdom. How they willing Fed the Dark Kingdom for so long. Of their banishment and destruction by the hands of Queen Serenity. Why would she bring this up now, everyone thinks... why here? And then she tells them. One threat still looms for them to stop... the corrupted Earth Kingdom Princess, Sailor Earth.

But... What it... this story has a twist? What if the story Luna told wasn't... completely true. What if you're not the hero you thought you were?

What I'm Looking For...

I'm looking for 5 people confident enough to take on the roles of all Five Inner Senshi, people who feels they can do them justice. But more importantly... I want a twisted mind. I want people who's not afraid to rub the surface of the Sailor Moon universe... and who won't be afraid to see the grime and corruption beneath. I want peopke who, like me, loves to corrupt and twist things in their grasp, to watch your reality wither and die in your hands... to strangle the good and empower the bad.

I may also be looking for four souls to play the twisted, dark incarnations of the Senshi, the Dark Senshi.

I'm also looking for someone who likes Yuri.

If you're the above... then welcome. Welcome to Neo Tokyo Xenolord Style. Welcome to the world of the Dark Senshi. By the end of this trip, I'll have you questioning everything you thought you knew about this series.

If the above isn't you... and you're the kind of person who like to leave well-enough alone... I'm sorry, this game is not for you.

There Will Be...

There will be blood.
There will be rape.
There will be darkness.
There will be the destruction of everything you hold dear.
There will be corruption.
There will be pain.

But not for you.
For you, there will be a (hopefully) great story.
For you, there will be Yuri goodness.
For you, there will be a mindfuck.

For The Interested...

If the world I described interests you, please, contact me either here, or through PMs. If I see great interest, this may be a multi-person game. I hope to see you on the streets of Neo Tokyo...