Group RP Reqest. (Wolf/Werewolf)

Started by Femalecasper, November 24, 2014, 01:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Femalecasper

I have been thinking about starting a group rp with wolves, werewolves, or both within it. But im still not too sure on the details and mainly curious to see if anyone else would be interested in something pg-13 modern time or mideval in either modern time  like that with action/drama and conflicts between others of the same species or possibly others such as humans or vampires. I'm still not quite sure, but open to suggestion and happy to hear from anyone interested :).

I am still unapproved so just reply to this and i will hear back from you about anything. Thank you and can't wait to see if this idea is something anyone would be interested in doing with me.

Wolfblackthorne

What have you got so far? whats your ideas?

wyrmfodder

I would like to join a rp of this sort staged in the mideval times. Might start the story on a run down farm with a farmers son/daughter with friends, and slowly work up to them fighting to survive evil beings.  Such as evil vampires and even demons. Of course in the pg 13 boundaries.

GhettoMagick

I'm interested. I lean more towards modern but I like medeval as well. I like the concept of werewolves more than just wolves.
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)