Pokemon interest check

Started by Shade, June 25, 2010, 02:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Hoping to get a pokemon group game going, since the last one I was involved with seemed to die out. Don't have a plot in mind yet, but one can be decided on if enough people show interest in getting this game started.

Wolfy

I may be interested...then again, I may not...cause I'm crazy like that. o3o

...but yeah, I'm interested.

Shade

I'll go ahead and put you down as interested :P For now, at least.

TwilightGemini

What kind of game do you have in mind?
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

Mhina

Shade

I haven't decided yet. I was waiting to see if there was any interest first. I've sort of been thinking about a sort of underground tournament. Trainers are kidnapped and forced to compete. If anyone else has any ideas though, don't hesitate to share them.

Mhina

Sounds interesting, count me in for now.

iroleplayyaoi

Quote from: Shade on June 29, 2010, 01:35:35 AM
I haven't decided yet. I was waiting to see if there was any interest first. I've sort of been thinking about a sort of underground tournament. Trainers are kidnapped and forced to compete. If anyone else has any ideas though, don't hesitate to share them.

I like the sound of that.

I'm interested. =)

GabrielM

Shade

Glad to see that this is drawing some interest. I think if we can get a few more people, we can start working on characters and details of the story.

iroleplayyaoi

I'm sure more people will be drawn to it. We can't be the only Pokemon fans on here lol.  ;D

Shade

Jarod1

I'm interested.  What kind of a system we're you thinking of using or we're you thinking doing it freeform?

Shade

I was planning on freeform. This will require of course that the players agree to be realistic in their battles. You can discuss how you want your battles to go with each other through PMs or IMs.

Mhina

Sounds good, what kind of characters are people going to be using do you think (would we starting from scratch so to speak)?

Carlissa

*Looks around* How would sex fit into all of this?... Or pregnancy? (My one track mind and I!)
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Nyarly

Well, I think there will be enough opportunity for sex. Obviously, the trainers won't be as young as in the games/anime/mangas. Also, there is the possibility of "gijinka" pokemon, if Shade is okay with that

Anyway, I would be interested in a pokemon RP. I was a big fan as a child and got back to it fairly recently and have Platinum and Soul Silver. Armed with Bulbapedia, I'm not afraid of using English names instead of German ones.

Shade

You'd all be making your own characters. As for how sex would fit into this, well, this is an underground tournament. Trainers from all over are abducted and kept against their will. The organization running this will profit from the people who pay to see these fights. And to help increase profit, the loser has to submit to the winner and put on a show. At least, that's the idea that I had. Like I said before, if other people here have other ideas, please share them.

Also, trainers wouldn't have to be abducted. Your trainer can enter the competition voluntarily if you would prefer.

Carlissa, as far as pregnancy, that'll be something for you to discuss with whoever you want to impregnate you. Unless you were already wanting to start off pregnant?

Nyarly, I'm a bit hesitant about "gijinka" pokemon, but if the other people wanting to do this roleplay would like to use them, then I think it would be okay. And yes, the trainers would be older.

Nyarly

I think I would play a voluntary trainer. And while gijinka would be nice, they are by no means a must for me.

iroleplayyaoi

I have a question too, Shade.

Would you mind characters who are of all sexual orientations or only straight?

I ask this because my characters [who are male] are attracted to the same sex.

Shade

That sounds fine, Nyarly. We'll start posting our characters here fairly soon.

Quote from: iroleplayyaoi on July 03, 2010, 03:23:05 PM
I have a question too, Shade.

Would you mind characters who are of all sexual orientations or only straight?

I ask this because my characters [who are male] are attracted to the same sex.

All sexual orientations are welcome here. We just need to see if there are enough players with male characters willing to participate in yaoi scenes.

iroleplayyaoi

Alright.  :D

I'll still make my character and stuff. If I have to, I'll wait for someone interested, but I'll still roleplay. Hopefully someone is interested in m/m too.

Nyarly

Are futanari characters allowed?

Carlissa

Futanari characters SCARE me...

And I don't think that gijinkas should be in this RP... Personally, I don't think they fit into this RP...

And as far as my pregnancy goes, I'm going to start out pregnant. I just need some volenteers to be the father...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Shade

Well, that's one vote one the futunari issue. What about the rest of you, what do you say?

And I don't think we'll be including gijinkas in this.

And that sounds fine, Carlissa. Anyone interested in being a daddy?