The Farmers Widow (M seeking F)

Started by Jester, July 17, 2013, 02:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Two countries have been at war for over a decade. Cities, towns and villages across each country destroyed. The two armies have disbanded without either winning and a whole generation of men gone from families across the land.

Pockets of soldiers make the long walk home looking for places to live and call their own. Tough men who have only known war and the life of being a soldier and some have even forgotten what life was like before.

Five soldiers find your farm. On horseback, in armour and with swords and bows they slowly advance on what was once the biggest and richest farm in the area. But now it is only you who tend the animals and the crops as you eek out a living supplying the local villages.

Captain Archer is the leader of this band of men and he eyes the farm hungrily. There are animals and supplies here and five men would be able to make this farm profitable once more. Archer had his own farm once when times were peaceful. His decision is made when he watches the woman exit the farmhouse. This is a real treasure.....

I am looking for someone to play the widow.

1. How will she react when the men arrive?
2. How will she react when they decide to stay and make the farm return to profit and success once more?
3. How will she react to them taking turns riding her each night?
4. Will she try and escape on Market day or does she actually like this new life?

Shelyn

I'd be very interested in participating in this story, if you're still looking.

Been away from roleplaying here for a while, but i'd love for this story to be my RP-dry-spell-deflowering, if you will.. ;) Deverifcation due to my absence getting undone (no PM's while deverified), so I thought I'd let you know my interest in time. I think there's a variety of ways this story could play out, which i'd love to discuss  :-)

gsptGoddess

I'd love a hand at this one. Looks like it could be quite interesting. Feel free to look through my current roles before getting back to me!

Jester

So sorry ladies. This is taken. Please send me new ideas though!

Shelyn

Aw, and we were just going to fight over you  ;)

gsptGoddess

I'm sure he wouldn't mind that. ;)

Jester

That is definitely a story I would consider! Will there be a jelly bath involved?

Shelyn

If you want there to be. I'd take her on in a slithering bath of jelly. Scantily clad or naked, of course.  ;) Bring it!