Digimon: Blood Wars (intrest check)

Started by DigitLninja, November 15, 2009, 10:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

For those of you who know the Digimon Series this game takes place after season two. At the end of season two it is established that all humans receive Digivices and partner Digimon, and the two worlds begin to work with each other. Due to this new laws were established to keep order in both worlds. One of these laws is stated as "No Human or Digimon with engage in sexual acts with each other to prevent the risk of Human/Digimon Hybrid creation. Breaking of this law will result in Digimon partner separation from the tamer." This law was both the most difficult and easiest law to break.

People where finding it difficult to follow this law due to the fact that having a Digimon partner, someone who understands you better than anyone else, a life long companion of the opposite gender makes for a very tempting life. Several incidents are reported of female Digimon giving birth to human babies or human females birthing Digieggs that hatch into humans.

These Hybrid children tend to not be told of there origins and experience a very lonely life due to the fact that they do not receive a Digimon Partner. With out a Digimon partner and missing a parent can severely scar these children emotionally. However as they begin to reach a certain age they find a power within there own DNA that allows them to Digivolve into Mega Level Digimon. As these Hybrids begin to show themselves as powerful Digimon the media name them as Blood Trait Digimon and Blood Trait Digivolution becomes the battle cry of these beings.

As these events, dictated by the stone of prophecy begin to come true, one of these Hybrids is asked to establish an army. This lone Hybrid learns that an evil creature known as 'The Dark Bringer' is establishing his own army of Tamers, Digimon, and Hybrids in order to take control of both worlds, and he must collect an army of heroes to battle against the coming darkness. Thankfully this lone Hybrid keeps the Stone of Prophecy hidden and protected keeping him one step ahead of the Dark Bringer for the time being.

That's the story, any questions?

Here is the Profile Page

Here is the OOC Thread

Here is the IC Thread
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Tsunami

for some reason i find myself strangely curious and interested in playing.. let me know what i gotta do
To boldly go where no one wants too!!!!

DigitLninja

nothing as of yet... I plan to start the Profile thread tomorrow depending on interest, and the actual game and OOC thread will be up a day or so after the Profiles are running. I recommend coming up with some character ideas, specifically your Digimon form if you plan to be a Blood Trait.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Immortal Cherubin

Hey there Digit how are you doing?

This idea of yours is strangely attracting me,so if i am allowed you can count me in.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Tsunami

will do .. i have some ideas.. bur currently i am off to work .. and when i get home tonight i'll either post her or pm you such ideas
To boldly go where no one wants too!!!!

DigitLninja

sounds good to me, Tao. Glad that people find this game appealing. ^_^
Quotes to Live by:

Carlissa

Well, I like Digimob, and I like pregnancy...scratch that LOVE pregnancy...I may join this. But I am certsinly NOT ok with humans laying eggs. Don't get me started. Is there a chance that a human could give birth to a digimon?

Stingmon FTFW!!!
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

DigitLninja

I am willing to allow human females giving birth to Digimon, Digieggs, and/or humans with Digimon like appendages. These extra appendages (horns, wings, tail, ect) can ether be a permanent item on a character or something that dissipates/falls off after a few minutes, days, months, ect.
Quotes to Live by:

AidaLily

Hmmm...interesting idea.

I'll join in. Sounds like it could be fun.
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Krysia

I am but I go in for surgery on Tuesday so I wouldn't be able to post for a bit, though it does give me time to think up a character.

DigitLninja

that's alright, I'll hold a space for you Krysia.
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by: