Interest check [FxF, FxM]

Started by Ascia, December 18, 2010, 10:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ascia

I have a few ideas I'd like to try with people:

The Heroine and the Villain. A costumed heroine becomes a prisoner to a villain or anti-hero determined to change the heroine's mind on her view of the world of classic good and evil, that the world is instead far from black and white and even murder has it's place in the world.

The Princess and the Poor Soul. Set in a vague medieval setting, a restless and bored Princess constantly sneaks out in disguise where she runs into and charms some poor soul (be it a thief, a guardsman, a low level magician, or a household Knight in the service of Lord or King). By the time the poor soul discovers who the Princess really is, they've discovered a threat to both the Princess, and the Realm itself.

Just the same I wouldn't mind a few games set in established settings of appropriate geekdom: Star Wars, Star Trek (The Mirror Universe looks deliciously fun), comics (DC/Marvel), or the Matrix.

I have a few more I'm considering right now, but not fleshed out enough to offer them as ideas to anyone.

I'm interested in the characters and their story, but being new I'd also like to start exploring the adult oriented scenes...the challenge being making them fit seamlessly with afore mentioned characters and story.

I'm submissive by nature, and not looking to play an aggressor or male at the moment.

Any questions or ideas, feel free to me to PM/IM me. <33