Murderworld Rebuilt (Need 2 F character, esps. Black Cat)(Marvel/DC)

Started by Top Cat, March 18, 2013, 04:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

At the moment, I'm planning to shelve it to work on a little. The basic idea was going to be getting the heroes to do a large percentage of the dirty work, by offering them a way out by trying to dominate and break each other... ;)
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Ebb

Quote from: Top Cat on March 22, 2013, 11:30:42 PM
At the moment, I'm planning to shelve it to work on a little. The basic idea was going to be getting the heroes to do a large percentage of the dirty work, by offering them a way out by trying to dominate and break each other... ;)

I'm going to keep an eye on this. If you decide to move forward, I'd like to jump in as Spider-Man. I don't read comics regularly, so this would be an amalgam of the bits and pieces I have floating around in my head. Leaning toward the fun, wise-cracking type rather than anything angsty. I don't mind if he and Black Cat have a history (assuming Neysha is all right with this), but I figure the game would take place at a point in time when they're not a couple, so as to not marginalize other characters.

If you need him de-powered, I think it would be fine to have Arcade have taken the fluid from his web shooters, and then dangle the refill cartridges as a reward later in the game for being a good boy and following directions.

Top Cat

Hm... if we can get one more guy interested, I'm willing to move forward with it. Having characters that already have an on-again-off-again romance involved turns up the stakes a little bit.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Mister Grimm

Hmmm. Might be interested in joining as a male hero (or antihero, if they are allowed.) Are OCs allowed? I never really feel comfortable getting into the head space of already canon characters.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Top Cat

OCs are certainly allowed. We've already got one OC waiting/approved. And yes, an antihero would be fine.
O/O / Story Seeds

Mister Grimm

Name: Voltage
Powers: Electric manipulation limited to close range/contact (i.e. Electro-kinetic Combat), but not exceptionally skilled at hand to hand since he is self taught; Enhanced Reflexes with a hint of enhanced speed (not super speed), but lacks the stamina to keep it up for extended periods; Intermediate skill level with parkour.
Brief Backstory: Having been born into a poor family and later becoming the sole provider for his younger sister at the age of seventeen, Jacob's views on right and wrong have often been blurred by the necessity of living crappy paycheck to crappy paycheck. The lines blurred further when he discovered his powers and tried to use them for quick cash, but this eventually lead to a strained relationship with his sister up until the point where she eventually moved in with relatives. Soon, Jacob was floating between "jobs" and trying (but mostly failing) to mend relations with his sister, but the distance between them gradually increased as he continued to use his powers for the next big "job" and was influenced by the greed that came with it. Never really defining himself as either a hero or a villain, Jacob oftentimes finds himself at odds with both sides. Heroes when he is attempting a heist or other misdeeds and Villains when he occasionally thwarts or tries to their attempts. 
Appearance:Slightly under six feet tall, Jacob has a lean athletic build born from constantly running, climbing and pushing himself to reaching new heights. He has medium-short black hair that is generally disheveled and light blue eyes.
Ons: Foreplay, Biting and Scratching, Roughhousing, Breast play, Vaginal Sex, Partially clothed, Light Electricity Play (considering the character)
Offs: Vore, bathroom play, enemas, M/M, Mutilation.

I added an age and appearance one for mine since I don't exactly have a picture of what Jacob looks besides the one in my mind.

Edit: Upped his age by a year.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Top Cat

Since we've got two and two, I'll start prepping to launch this on Wednesday. Any last applications, or changes to the current applications, have two days to do it.

Approved, Grimm, and welcome aboard. =^_^=

Ebb: If you're still interested, you're #4. It'd be appreciated if you'd submit a character sheet, even though we all know Spidey's powers. You said you're going to be doing some sort of amalgam Spidey, right? Not strictly canon for any specific time, just Peter Parker. I do need to know one detail: Pre-marriage?
O/O / Story Seeds

Ebb

Sure thing, Top Cat.

Name: Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
Powers: Spider agility and strength, web-shooters (mechanical, not organic), and tingling Spidey-sense
Brief Backstory: Bitten by a radioactive spider, young Peter Parker developed superheroic powers. After failing to prevent the death of his beloved Uncle Ben, Peter turned to crime fighting as a way to atone for his past. He struggles to find a balance between his heroic life protecting the citizens of New York, and his much less successful personal life. At the time of this story he is barely providing for himself and dear old Aunt May by working for the Daily Bugle as a freelance photographer, having temporarily dropped out of Empire State University for financial reasons. He is currently in an on-again off-again relationship with Mary Jane Watson, girl next door, but any talk of marriage is in the far future.
Ons: Athletic 'stunt' sex, bondage, humor, red-heads
Offs: Degradation / humiliation, excessive pain, scat & such

And just because it's fun, there's this panel:

(For Blinkin:)
Panel 1: Aunt May putting her finger in a pool of white liquid seeping under a door. "Something must have spilled in there -- inside of Peter's room! It's seeping out, from underneath his door!"
Panel 2: Aunt May with sticky white substance adhering to her hand, with an alarmed look on her face. "If you'll bring me a mop, I'll -- Oh dear! As soon as I touched it, look what happened! It got all sticky!"

chaoslord29

Very tempted to throw an application into the ring here, as I was more or less contempalting a similarly themed scenario for various superheroes and heroines myself. Not sure at present since I'd be applying as another male character and you did indicate you'd prefer a balanced to female heavy cast.

However I can't help but notice that the potenital for crossover not being fully exercised here and I'd love to jump in with a DC hero if you might be able to accomodate one if any more females also apply.
My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari
My ideas and O/Os:Darker Tastes and Tales

Top Cat

By all means, throw your hat in the ring. At worst, I'll have you wait as a Reserve until another Female applicant comes along. If I like the character you're bringing in, I may well throw you in right off the bat.
O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Quote from: Top Cat on March 26, 2013, 12:43:55 PM
By all means, throw your hat in the ring. At worst, I'll have you wait as a Reserve until another Female applicant comes along. If I like the character you're bringing in, I may well throw you in right off the bat.

Well to that end, I'd love some input as to what exactly would meet with your approval haha.

My first thought was a member of the Batman family, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, or Damien Wayne in one of their various incarnations. I figure all three would be surprisingly at home in a maze of traps and trials not unlike the Riddler's (if suitably more perverted in it's aims), and the latter two might play well to your idea of the characters being corrupted in their goals of escape.

Might be a bit too powerful for what you intend, but everyone's favorite space biker Lobo also occurred to me as potentially fun to play in this particular scenario, and definitely not above going to some rather sordid lenghts to assure his own success within Murderworld. Would also be fun to play a Lantern, probably a Green OC, maybe an alien, with certain restrictions put on their ring by Arcade in keeping with the spirit of his game.
My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari

Top Cat

Out of those, the Bat-family characters work best, although Damien is both too young (~13, I believe?) and too ruthless. If you wanted to advance his age and tone down his bloodthirst, thanks to his time working with the other Robins, I'd be fine with that.

Lobo is a special case, and he'd be particularly unsuitable, due to his immortality. Threats mean nothing to him, even if you're able to carry out the threat - he'd take the "death" and return the favor once he regenerated.

Green Lanterns are a different special case, unless you're willing to allow the "mysterious benefactor" to remove the ring when they're captured.
O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Quote from: Top Cat on March 26, 2013, 01:14:16 PM
Out of those, the Bat-family characters work best, although Damien is both too young (~13, I believe?) and too ruthless. If you wanted to advance his age and tone down his bloodthirst, thanks to his time working with the other Robins, I'd be fine with that.

Lobo is a special case, and he'd be particularly unsuitable, due to his immortality. Threats mean nothing to him, even if you're able to carry out the threat - he'd take the "death" and return the favor once he regenerated.

Green Lanterns are a different special case, unless you're willing to allow the "mysterious benefactor" to remove the ring when they're captured.

Certainly wouldn't mind advancing Damien's Age a bit, having him grow into a more well adjusted sociopath as it were. Todd as Redhood is still my favorite though, I rather enjoy playing him in just about any setting or context. Maybe it might be fun to break the mold however . . .

On that count, it might be fun to play Damien's maternal grandfather, a character who in my humble opinion doesn't get nearly enough attention.

I agree that Lobo would be an exceptional case if he were to be allowed, and you have every reason not to do so. As for the Lanters, suppose instead of removing the ring, the Mysterious Benefactor or Arcade put their own restrictions on how it can be used (aka, not to escape but only within the confines of meeting the challenges). Not terribly difficult to imagine the capacity to do so given everything else and potentially very interesting in application.
My Guiding Light-

Top Cat

Ra's Al Ghul would most certainly be an interesting character to throw in, but I think he's grown beyond erotic desires of his own. He lives vicariously through Bruce Wayne, Jason Todd, and Damien Wayne.

I think that Lobo is just about the only character I can think of that I'd flat-out deny. Possibly Deadpool and Thanos, as well.

Edit: I'd probably deny any galactic-level power (Thanos, Galactus, etc.), come to think of it.
O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Quote from: Top Cat on March 26, 2013, 01:38:34 PM
Ra's Al Ghul would most certainly be an interesting character to throw in, but I think he's grown beyond erotic desires of his own. He lives vicariously through Bruce Wayne, Jason Todd, and Damien Wayne.

I think that Lobo is just about the only character I can think of that I'd flat-out deny. Possibly Deadpool and Thanos, as well.

Edit: I'd probably deny any galactic-level power (Thanos, Galactus, etc.), come to think of it.
See I think that's what would make Ra's Al Ghul interesting to play, since he'd obviously have to subject himself to various sexual encounters with the various heroines despite his predelictions otherwise. For a male character, he's ripe for corruption in that way as it begins to draw out the more feral and demonic elements of his character (which we usually only see immediately following his dips in the Lazarus Pits).

Yeah, that whole immortality thing can be a real wrench in the works.
My Guiding Light-

Top Cat

Write up what you want to play, and I'll see if I can wrap my head around it. I'm open to a challenge, provided it's within the parameters of the story. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Red Hood:

Name: Red Hood
Powers: Near peek physical fitness and acrobatic abilities; extensive martial arts and combat training; arsenal of black market weapons and crime fighting tools
Brief Backstory: Former street urchin and apprentice to the Caped Crusader, Jason Todd suffered brutally at the hands of the Joker as the second Robin and was all but dead before being resurrected at the hands of Ra's al Gul through the restorative powers of the Lazarus Pit. Whether an aftereffect of the pit or his encounter with the Joker, Jason's underlying aggresive tendencies came to the fore after his rebirth and he took on the persona of Red Hood, equal parts a jibe against his former mentor and the lunatic whom he allowed to run wild.
Following a few ultimately unsuccesful attempts at revenge against the Batman and his extended family (Joker included), Jason has adapted his persona of Red Hood as simply a way to channel his rage and more destructive impulses, but it's unclear whether he has wholly returned (or ever was) on the side of the angels.
Ons: Competitive/Hate sex, Roughousing, Partially Clothed, Restrained Partners
Offs: Vore, scat/watersports, overt manipulation
My Guiding Light-

Effeari

Still accepting hats?

(Harley Quinn shaped hats.....with hammers.....and pigtails....?)
"Noli me tangere for Caesar's I am"

*Not back; just distracting myself*

Ideas O/OsCurrent RoleplaysA&A

Top Cat

Write her up, and I'm sure Arcade will have... fun?... with the psychotic little genius bimbo. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Quote from: Flickaha on March 26, 2013, 03:54:18 PM
Still accepting hats?

(Harley Quinn shaped hats.....with hammers.....and pigtails....?)

Glad to see another potential application from a Gotham local.
My Guiding Light-

Effeari

Name: Harley Quinn

Powers: Bat-shit crazy, microscopic attention span, a masochistic streak that borders on obscene…..and a really big hammer?

Brief Backstory: A vapid, boring psychiatrist by day, clown riding Princess of Crime by night. Once upon a time she was a productive member of society, but that was boring so she gave it up. Now she spends her days fawning over her Puddin’ and working out devious ways to, well, get his attention mostly. She really hasn’t got all that many wicked plans in that pretty little head of hers. But hey, when you look that good in a blood-splattered nurses uniform? Who’s paying attention?

Ons: Knives, hammers, pain, being slapped around and men who paint themselves with makeup.

Offs: I don’t think off is really in her vocabulary.

Top Cat

Red Hood and Harley Quinn - approved!

This is turning out to be interesting. Two Marvel with a connection, two DC with a tenuous connection, and two OCs. Who knows if they're connected somehow? =^_^=

I'll be starting this tomorrow night; I've got the Porn Scholarship game to start up tonight.
O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Quote from: Top Cat on March 26, 2013, 04:20:36 PM
Red Hood and Harley Quinn - approved!

This is turning out to be interesting. Two Marvel with a connection, two DC with a tenuous connection, and two OCs. Who knows if they're connected somehow? =^_^=

I'll be starting this tomorrow night; I've got the Porn Scholarship game to start up tonight.
Hey thanks Top Cat! And to you as well Flickaha, as I was more or less waiting and hoping on another female character to balance things out.
My Guiding Light-

Effeari

Can never have too many boobs.

Whooops, meant to say women. Really. ;) Promise.

chaoslord29

Quote from: Flickaha on March 26, 2013, 04:25:41 PM
Can never have too many boobs.

Whooops, meant to say women. Really. ;) Promise.
Is that a commentary on the positivity of a women/boobs to men ration, or a boobs to women ratio?
My Guiding Light-