Interest Check for a Fatal Frame themed group RP.

Started by MabFaerie, January 31, 2013, 06:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

Do you guys still have room in this game? I dabbled in a few of the FF games, but I seem to have an issue finishing stuff and never finished any of them. However I do love the idea of a game starring college students and featuring supernatural themes, and the writing quality looks exceptional so far. So well, in fact, that I'm more than a little nervous expressing interest in playing, but I would love to give it a shot if you guys would have me.

(Kind of worried I won't be accepted because I left the Asylum game, but hopefully that won't be held against me?)

MabFaerie

Quote from: Ashena on February 26, 2013, 02:15:04 AM
Can I show extreme interest in medium who has a huge disadvantage such as blindness? Though she can feel where the presence of the ghost is and still communicate with it. I think it could be really fun to play and pose a challenge.

Funny that you'd mention that, because before I decided on my Aislin character, I was originally planning to play a blind medium character myself! I scrapped the idea and started over with Aislin at the last minute because I figured I'd need someone a bit more rounded to help sort of "lead" the game along. =)
That said, I'd love to see someone else pursue the role. So yes, yes by all means, feel free to play a blind character. I'd love to see how it plays out. ^_^

Quote from: Luna on February 26, 2013, 04:24:28 AM
Do you guys still have room in this game? I dabbled in a few of the FF games, but I seem to have an issue finishing stuff and never finished any of them. However I do love the idea of a game starring college students and featuring supernatural themes, and the writing quality looks exceptional so far. So well, in fact, that I'm more than a little nervous expressing interest in playing, but I would love to give it a shot if you guys would have me.

(Kind of worried I won't be accepted because I left the Asylum game, but hopefully that won't be held against me?)

You're more than welcome here. I know I can't speak for Persephone (though I'm fairly sure she'll agree), but I know that I personally wouldn't hold what happened in a different game against you. Things happen, life gets in the way sometimes, it's nothing to hold a grudge about.
Please feel free to join, we'd love to have you. =)
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Teo Torriatte

Cool.  :-) I will work on my character in the morning when I get home from work.

persephone325

No! I banish thee! lol JK :-)

We'd love to have you! My Asylum game has really gone downhill anyway, despite my attempts to revive it... :(
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ashena

Perfect!!! That's actually really funny. I am glad I will work on a character tonight and type it all out. I am excited I love the concept and I think it will be a lot of fun.

MabFaerie

Excellent~! I'm looking forward to seeing your character sheets soon! Remember to send a copy to both Sephie and I. ^_^
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Ashena

I am at work for another 6 hours I'll send it then :)

MabFaerie

Cosmo_ac

Teo Torriatte

Quote from: persephone325 on February 26, 2013, 02:10:55 PM
No! I banish thee! lol JK :-)

We'd love to have you! My Asylum game has really gone downhill anyway, despite my attempts to revive it... :(

Aww I'm sorry to hear about Asylum. *hugs*

But I look forward to getting to play in this one.  :-) I have a short background written up that I just need to type out, and then pick her stats and stuff and I will send it to both of you for (hopefully) approval.

persephone325

Quote from: Luna on February 27, 2013, 07:22:41 AM
Aww I'm sorry to hear about Asylum. *hugs*

But I look forward to getting to play in this one.  :-) I have a short background written up that I just need to type out, and then pick her stats and stuff and I will send it to both of you for (hopefully) approval.

It's alright. It was fun while it lasted. :-) Although I was just getting excited cause one of the doctors was Jared Leto... *swoon* lol

We don't have a cap for your stats yet, but just make sure they're balanced and not ridiculously high all around.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

MabFaerie

There were two others we haven't heard from yet. I suppose this may mean they are no longer interested? =(

persephone325

Well the game has started, but feel free to still join in. :-)
I don't know.

Karasu

Got room for another member?

If so, what might we be lacking?
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

persephone325

Quote from: Karasu on April 03, 2013, 03:51:18 AM
Got room for another member?

If so, what might we be lacking?

There's always room for more! Welcome!

We're not looking for anything specific. (Though Mab might have changed that and not told me! lol) But just create a character that you'd like to play and make sure their stats are balanced out. When you're done, just PM it to myself and Mab.

As of now, though, we only ask that people submit human characters. Ghosts will be NPC'd.
I don't know.

MabFaerie

Hey there! The more the merrier!
As Sephie said, we're not looking anything specific, though I would like to add that we only have 2 male characters and 6 females. So if you like to play a male or liege role, feel free! Though I'm sure nobody will complain if we add another girl to the mix either! ^_^

Karasu

muahah awesome! I'm better at playing males anyway XD

Alrighty I'll get to work on a character.. Do you guys mind my using anime pictures or would you prefer I did not?

MabFaerie

I prefer anime pictures, personally. It is, however, your choice. Feel free to use whatever suits you best, and send me a PM if you need help finding anything. I'm good at finding images~

Karasu

oh wonderful! in such case, I shall have a character sheet up within 24 hours of this post.

MabFaerie

Excellent! Be sure to send the Character Sheet to Persephone325 and myself once it's finished! =) Looking forward to having you join!

Karasu

soo I've decided Imma make twins if that's alright. a male and a female, opposites basicly, one si good with spirits the other is more suited to research and keeping the other out of trouble from said spirits.. As such the reasercher will have signifigantly less sixth sense than the other.. rather balanced as I've made em.

persephone325

I'm not calling anyone out, I'd just like to make an announcement.

FFS, we KNOW you're playing a human character! There's no need to put "Human" in the section for your race. We're talking about black, white, Hispanic, Asian, etc. As of now, all the ghosts are being NPC'd. There's only an application for a human character!!
I don't know.