Murderworld Rebuilt (Need 2 F character, esps. Black Cat)(Marvel/DC)

Started by Top Cat, March 18, 2013, 04:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

Arcade is the laughing stock of the Marvel villain hierarchy. He's been hired to kill so many different heroes over the years, and no matter how elaborately he plans, even with knowing the heroes' abilities, they inevitably break out and defeat him. Sure, he's had a few kills in that time, but not really anybody noteworthy. Other villains are starting to call Murderworld a, "charming vacation get-away for heroes." Even his latest foray, where he captured sixteen young, inexperienced heroes, failed to result in any actual deaths - only some smoke-and-mirrors tricks to make the rest of the children feel that their teammates had been slain.

But Arcade has a new backer - a shadowy figure who isn't so much interested in killing heroes as enslaving and corrupting them. He wants a stable of superpowered whores with which to entertain other villains, and he wants Arcade to do the job. What he doesn't know is that Arcade doesn't actually care about whether he wins or loses, in the long run. He just wants to redeem his reputation... and have some fun and games in the meantime. If he does succeed in enslaving or corrupting heroes as a result... that's a pleasant bonus.

What I want: 4 to 8 heroes to start. Scope may expand after the game is well underway. I want a balanced or slightly female-heavy cast.

What you bring to the table: A few posts a week, minimum. A superheroine or superhero to subjugate, and also play as LMDs of the character. Characters will be partially depowered - no superstrength, superspeed, intangibility, etc. that would make escape too easy. You can bring in canon characters from any comic universe, or even OCs of your own. Arcade won't question where Power Girl or Cheetah Diggers came from - they're just a new spin, a random variable for him to play with.

Sample Character Sheet:

Name: Arcade
Powers: Insane inventive intellect, deep financial resources
Brief Backstory: The scion of a wealthy family, Arcade was cut off by his family when he was about to step out and make his mark on the world. In retaliation, he slew his parents, inheriting their vast fortune. He traveled across the world, using his genius to enact rather mundane assassinations, becoming even richer... and bored. He put his intellect to work, transforming a traveling carnival into an elaborate death trap to try to kill Spider-Man and Captain Britain, dubbed Murderworld.  Although he ultimately failed to kill those heroes, the experience gave him the thrill he was seeking. With each successive defeat, he has gone back to the drawing board, designing ever more elaborate schemes and settings to trap and kill heroes. Now, he has his sights set on... you.
Ons: Tricking and trapping heroes, dominating and humiliating his victims, random chance, cheating
Offs: Vore, scat/watersports, other people cheating

WARNING! This scenario may involve some mind control, emotion control, pheremones, and other control stunts, as well as possibly extreme super-powered violence, that may trigger some players' Offs. If these bother you, you're still welcome to play, but please clearly state what Offs you have in this regard, so that we can steer clear.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Blinkin

I think that I'll take  stab at this, if you're still looking. I haven't played a superhero before, but it sounds fun!

Name: Blizzard
Powers:Control of water and the ability to reduce temperatures to below zero. Can create ice, snow and similar effects from the moisture in the air about her.
Brief Backstory:  Christine Snowden had a fairly normal childhood until she hit puberty and her powers began to manifest in small ways at first. When she was on a skiing trip in the 8th grade, the bus that her team was traveling on was caught in an avalanche and buried for nearly 36 hours. When the rescuers finally unearthed the trapped teens, Chris was the only one who hadn't suffered from hypathermia or some form of frostbite. From that time onward, her abilities began to randomly trigger at inopportune moments. When she was 16, she kissed her first boy and in her excitement, got their tongues stuck together as if they had touched them to a frozen pole. At 19, she scared a college boy-friend badly when she climaxed and frost formed around his penis. After some months of effort, she managed to gain control of her curse and fell in with a 2nd rate group of heroes who managed to more stumble into victories than use of skills or powers... but she was a super heroine and she loved it. Then, things went really, really wrong one night and she ended up in a cage with some kind of device about her neck that blocked her powers.

Ons:  Playing with ice or cold objects, hard and fast sex, flirting and anything to do with her ass (so far at least)
Offs: Vore, mutliation, blood and perment markings.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Top Cat

Approved and welcome aboard, Blinkin/Blizzard. I'll wait for a few more before I set up the official threads.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Top Cat

For prospective players, please note that you will be allowed to determine your character's ultimate fate - escape, sexual submission, or villainous corruption. Or perhaps somewhere in the gaps. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds

Neysha

Hmm I might join. Mind control isn't something I'm big on but everything else is workable.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Top Cat

I'm imminently flexible, and I'll try to be considerate of everyone's O/Os. But, just as a general note, I tend to be very light-handed with mind control, anyway - nudges, suggestions, that sort of thing. It's no fun to just turn someone into a mindless sex toy. =^_^=

If it's something that doesn't appeal to you at all, then it doesn't appeal to you, and there's no reason to force the issue. Arcade has many tricks up his sleeves, after all. ;)

I look forward to seeing what kind of character you want to play.
O/O / Story Seeds

Neysha

Quote from: Top Cat on March 19, 2013, 03:46:04 PM
I'm imminently flexible, and I'll try to be considerate of everyone's O/Os. But, just as a general note, I tend to be very light-handed with mind control, anyway - nudges, suggestions, that sort of thing. It's no fun to just turn someone into a mindless sex toy. =^_^=

QFT... if that's the case, one can play with ones self.

QuoteIf it's something that doesn't appeal to you at all, then it doesn't appeal to you, and there's no reason to force the issue. Arcade has many tricks up his sleeves, after all. ;)

I look forward to seeing what kind of character you want to play.

Probably a canon character. Actually not a big fan of OC characters in group games... personally speaking.
My Request Thread
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

AribethAmkiir

I'm somewhat interested but I get the feeling that the game is primarily focused upon sex, which in my experience leads to a game that grows stagnant.

Neysha

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on March 19, 2013, 06:19:19 PM
I'm somewhat interested but I get the feeling that the game is primarily focused upon sex, which in my experience leads to a game that grows stagnant.

But it'll be so fun while it lasts.

Though hopefully Arcade has a better haircut.
My Request Thread

Top Cat

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on March 19, 2013, 06:19:19 PM
Well, sex is a central focus, but not the sole focus. And, unlike many of these games, there is a definite start, middle, and end planned (although the end may be prolonged, if we get more characters jumping in later). Each character will definitely have a wrap-up at some point, regardless of what their fate is. So, in that sense, view it as a graphic novel or extended mini-series, rather than an ongoing comic. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds

Neysha

On second thought I may have to pass. Not really up to date on my Marvel, especially Marvel NOW! and whatever Arcade has been up to as of late.
My Request Thread

Top Cat

I don't care about it being canon per new continuity, if that's your concern. Play a version of your favorite character from a decade back, if you prefer.
O/O / Story Seeds

Neysha

My Request Thread

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Neysha

I can join as Black Cat, I'll make a character sheet as soon as possible.
My Request Thread

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Neysha

Name: Black Cat
Powers: Expert burglar and hand to hand combatant. Very agile. Possible 'bad luck' powers that she subliminally uses against adversaries.
Brief Backstory: She grew up in a family of wealth, but she herself found her origin in finding a way to free, and then later avenge her Father and his alledged misdeeds. Largely self trained in burglary and hand to hand combat, over her extensive loner career as a general heroine and vigilante with a rogueish and greedy streak in her, she's had run ins with numerous heroes and villains and is likely a wanted girl for various robbery and theft related crimes she indulges in.
Ons: Impregnation, D/s, Vanilla Sex, Group Sex etc...
Offs: Standard stuff pertaining to scat or watersports, mutilation and things along those lines.
My Request Thread

Top Cat

Approved, and welcome aboard!

To other prospective players: I've reconsidered the idea of having it be female-heavy. I think this scenario will play out better with a more balanced cast. To that end, I'm opening it up to characters of both genders, but only to parity - if there's an imbalance, it'll still go toward the greater number of female characters.

So, right now, there's 2+ spots open for male characters.
O/O / Story Seeds

Blinkin

I'm thinking that Blizzard would become one of those mindless little sex kittens that just can't get enough and would hump a flagpole if she had to go too long without it... The decline from perhaps a little accident prone super-hero to sexpot could be fun, particularly if she's a little uptight to start with.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Top Cat

I'll give it a few more days to see if we can't get a few more. If we can't get a larger group going, would you two like to play it out anyway, or just drop it? Or perhaps shift it to a pair of 1x1 games?
O/O / Story Seeds

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Neysha

My Request Thread

Siereis

Hm...on the fence about this rp.  Definitely interested...but I'd be playing as yet another female character.  If we can get at least one male hero ill jump in.

However...since this rp is sorta more sexualized than other dps out there, how were you planning on handling sexual content for the males?

Top Cat

At the moment, I'm planning to shelve it to work on a little. The basic idea was going to be getting the heroes to do a large percentage of the dirty work, by offering them a way out by trying to dominate and break each other... ;)
O/O / Story Seeds

Ebb

Quote from: Top Cat on March 22, 2013, 11:30:42 PM
At the moment, I'm planning to shelve it to work on a little. The basic idea was going to be getting the heroes to do a large percentage of the dirty work, by offering them a way out by trying to dominate and break each other... ;)

I'm going to keep an eye on this. If you decide to move forward, I'd like to jump in as Spider-Man. I don't read comics regularly, so this would be an amalgam of the bits and pieces I have floating around in my head. Leaning toward the fun, wise-cracking type rather than anything angsty. I don't mind if he and Black Cat have a history (assuming Neysha is all right with this), but I figure the game would take place at a point in time when they're not a couple, so as to not marginalize other characters.

If you need him de-powered, I think it would be fine to have Arcade have taken the fluid from his web shooters, and then dangle the refill cartridges as a reward later in the game for being a good boy and following directions.

Top Cat

Hm... if we can get one more guy interested, I'm willing to move forward with it. Having characters that already have an on-again-off-again romance involved turns up the stakes a little bit.
O/O / Story Seeds

Mister Grimm

Hmmm. Might be interested in joining as a male hero (or antihero, if they are allowed.) Are OCs allowed? I never really feel comfortable getting into the head space of already canon characters.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Top Cat

OCs are certainly allowed. We've already got one OC waiting/approved. And yes, an antihero would be fine.
O/O / Story Seeds

Mister Grimm

Name: Voltage
Powers: Electric manipulation limited to close range/contact (i.e. Electro-kinetic Combat), but not exceptionally skilled at hand to hand since he is self taught; Enhanced Reflexes with a hint of enhanced speed (not super speed), but lacks the stamina to keep it up for extended periods; Intermediate skill level with parkour.
Brief Backstory: Having been born into a poor family and later becoming the sole provider for his younger sister at the age of seventeen, Jacob's views on right and wrong have often been blurred by the necessity of living crappy paycheck to crappy paycheck. The lines blurred further when he discovered his powers and tried to use them for quick cash, but this eventually lead to a strained relationship with his sister up until the point where she eventually moved in with relatives. Soon, Jacob was floating between "jobs" and trying (but mostly failing) to mend relations with his sister, but the distance between them gradually increased as he continued to use his powers for the next big "job" and was influenced by the greed that came with it. Never really defining himself as either a hero or a villain, Jacob oftentimes finds himself at odds with both sides. Heroes when he is attempting a heist or other misdeeds and Villains when he occasionally thwarts or tries to their attempts. 
Appearance:Slightly under six feet tall, Jacob has a lean athletic build born from constantly running, climbing and pushing himself to reaching new heights. He has medium-short black hair that is generally disheveled and light blue eyes.
Ons: Foreplay, Biting and Scratching, Roughhousing, Breast play, Vaginal Sex, Partially clothed, Light Electricity Play (considering the character)
Offs: Vore, bathroom play, enemas, M/M, Mutilation.

I added an age and appearance one for mine since I don't exactly have a picture of what Jacob looks besides the one in my mind.

Edit: Upped his age by a year.
Do you know who I am?

Top Cat

Since we've got two and two, I'll start prepping to launch this on Wednesday. Any last applications, or changes to the current applications, have two days to do it.

Approved, Grimm, and welcome aboard. =^_^=

Ebb: If you're still interested, you're #4. It'd be appreciated if you'd submit a character sheet, even though we all know Spidey's powers. You said you're going to be doing some sort of amalgam Spidey, right? Not strictly canon for any specific time, just Peter Parker. I do need to know one detail: Pre-marriage?
O/O / Story Seeds

Ebb

Sure thing, Top Cat.

Name: Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
Powers: Spider agility and strength, web-shooters (mechanical, not organic), and tingling Spidey-sense
Brief Backstory: Bitten by a radioactive spider, young Peter Parker developed superheroic powers. After failing to prevent the death of his beloved Uncle Ben, Peter turned to crime fighting as a way to atone for his past. He struggles to find a balance between his heroic life protecting the citizens of New York, and his much less successful personal life. At the time of this story he is barely providing for himself and dear old Aunt May by working for the Daily Bugle as a freelance photographer, having temporarily dropped out of Empire State University for financial reasons. He is currently in an on-again off-again relationship with Mary Jane Watson, girl next door, but any talk of marriage is in the far future.
Ons: Athletic 'stunt' sex, bondage, humor, red-heads
Offs: Degradation / humiliation, excessive pain, scat & such

And just because it's fun, there's this panel:

(For Blinkin:)
Panel 1: Aunt May putting her finger in a pool of white liquid seeping under a door. "Something must have spilled in there -- inside of Peter's room! It's seeping out, from underneath his door!"
Panel 2: Aunt May with sticky white substance adhering to her hand, with an alarmed look on her face. "If you'll bring me a mop, I'll -- Oh dear! As soon as I touched it, look what happened! It got all sticky!"

chaoslord29

Very tempted to throw an application into the ring here, as I was more or less contempalting a similarly themed scenario for various superheroes and heroines myself. Not sure at present since I'd be applying as another male character and you did indicate you'd prefer a balanced to female heavy cast.

However I can't help but notice that the potenital for crossover not being fully exercised here and I'd love to jump in with a DC hero if you might be able to accomodate one if any more females also apply.
My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari
My ideas and O/Os:Darker Tastes and Tales

Top Cat

By all means, throw your hat in the ring. At worst, I'll have you wait as a Reserve until another Female applicant comes along. If I like the character you're bringing in, I may well throw you in right off the bat.
O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Quote from: Top Cat on March 26, 2013, 12:43:55 PM
By all means, throw your hat in the ring. At worst, I'll have you wait as a Reserve until another Female applicant comes along. If I like the character you're bringing in, I may well throw you in right off the bat.

Well to that end, I'd love some input as to what exactly would meet with your approval haha.

My first thought was a member of the Batman family, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, or Damien Wayne in one of their various incarnations. I figure all three would be surprisingly at home in a maze of traps and trials not unlike the Riddler's (if suitably more perverted in it's aims), and the latter two might play well to your idea of the characters being corrupted in their goals of escape.

Might be a bit too powerful for what you intend, but everyone's favorite space biker Lobo also occurred to me as potentially fun to play in this particular scenario, and definitely not above going to some rather sordid lenghts to assure his own success within Murderworld. Would also be fun to play a Lantern, probably a Green OC, maybe an alien, with certain restrictions put on their ring by Arcade in keeping with the spirit of his game.
My Guiding Light-
'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'- Lord Havelock Vetinari

Top Cat

Out of those, the Bat-family characters work best, although Damien is both too young (~13, I believe?) and too ruthless. If you wanted to advance his age and tone down his bloodthirst, thanks to his time working with the other Robins, I'd be fine with that.

Lobo is a special case, and he'd be particularly unsuitable, due to his immortality. Threats mean nothing to him, even if you're able to carry out the threat - he'd take the "death" and return the favor once he regenerated.

Green Lanterns are a different special case, unless you're willing to allow the "mysterious benefactor" to remove the ring when they're captured.
O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Quote from: Top Cat on March 26, 2013, 01:14:16 PM
Out of those, the Bat-family characters work best, although Damien is both too young (~13, I believe?) and too ruthless. If you wanted to advance his age and tone down his bloodthirst, thanks to his time working with the other Robins, I'd be fine with that.

Lobo is a special case, and he'd be particularly unsuitable, due to his immortality. Threats mean nothing to him, even if you're able to carry out the threat - he'd take the "death" and return the favor once he regenerated.

Green Lanterns are a different special case, unless you're willing to allow the "mysterious benefactor" to remove the ring when they're captured.

Certainly wouldn't mind advancing Damien's Age a bit, having him grow into a more well adjusted sociopath as it were. Todd as Redhood is still my favorite though, I rather enjoy playing him in just about any setting or context. Maybe it might be fun to break the mold however . . .

On that count, it might be fun to play Damien's maternal grandfather, a character who in my humble opinion doesn't get nearly enough attention.

I agree that Lobo would be an exceptional case if he were to be allowed, and you have every reason not to do so. As for the Lanters, suppose instead of removing the ring, the Mysterious Benefactor or Arcade put their own restrictions on how it can be used (aka, not to escape but only within the confines of meeting the challenges). Not terribly difficult to imagine the capacity to do so given everything else and potentially very interesting in application.
My Guiding Light-

Top Cat

Ra's Al Ghul would most certainly be an interesting character to throw in, but I think he's grown beyond erotic desires of his own. He lives vicariously through Bruce Wayne, Jason Todd, and Damien Wayne.

I think that Lobo is just about the only character I can think of that I'd flat-out deny. Possibly Deadpool and Thanos, as well.

Edit: I'd probably deny any galactic-level power (Thanos, Galactus, etc.), come to think of it.
O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Quote from: Top Cat on March 26, 2013, 01:38:34 PM
Ra's Al Ghul would most certainly be an interesting character to throw in, but I think he's grown beyond erotic desires of his own. He lives vicariously through Bruce Wayne, Jason Todd, and Damien Wayne.

I think that Lobo is just about the only character I can think of that I'd flat-out deny. Possibly Deadpool and Thanos, as well.

Edit: I'd probably deny any galactic-level power (Thanos, Galactus, etc.), come to think of it.
See I think that's what would make Ra's Al Ghul interesting to play, since he'd obviously have to subject himself to various sexual encounters with the various heroines despite his predelictions otherwise. For a male character, he's ripe for corruption in that way as it begins to draw out the more feral and demonic elements of his character (which we usually only see immediately following his dips in the Lazarus Pits).

Yeah, that whole immortality thing can be a real wrench in the works.
My Guiding Light-

Top Cat

Write up what you want to play, and I'll see if I can wrap my head around it. I'm open to a challenge, provided it's within the parameters of the story. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Red Hood:

Name: Red Hood
Powers: Near peek physical fitness and acrobatic abilities; extensive martial arts and combat training; arsenal of black market weapons and crime fighting tools
Brief Backstory: Former street urchin and apprentice to the Caped Crusader, Jason Todd suffered brutally at the hands of the Joker as the second Robin and was all but dead before being resurrected at the hands of Ra's al Gul through the restorative powers of the Lazarus Pit. Whether an aftereffect of the pit or his encounter with the Joker, Jason's underlying aggresive tendencies came to the fore after his rebirth and he took on the persona of Red Hood, equal parts a jibe against his former mentor and the lunatic whom he allowed to run wild.
Following a few ultimately unsuccesful attempts at revenge against the Batman and his extended family (Joker included), Jason has adapted his persona of Red Hood as simply a way to channel his rage and more destructive impulses, but it's unclear whether he has wholly returned (or ever was) on the side of the angels.
Ons: Competitive/Hate sex, Roughousing, Partially Clothed, Restrained Partners
Offs: Vore, scat/watersports, overt manipulation
My Guiding Light-

Effeari

Still accepting hats?

(Harley Quinn shaped hats.....with hammers.....and pigtails....?)
"Noli me tangere for Caesar's I am"

*Not back; just distracting myself*

Ideas O/OsCurrent RoleplaysA&A

Top Cat

Write her up, and I'm sure Arcade will have... fun?... with the psychotic little genius bimbo. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Quote from: Flickaha on March 26, 2013, 03:54:18 PM
Still accepting hats?

(Harley Quinn shaped hats.....with hammers.....and pigtails....?)

Glad to see another potential application from a Gotham local.
My Guiding Light-

Effeari

Name: Harley Quinn

Powers: Bat-shit crazy, microscopic attention span, a masochistic streak that borders on obscene…..and a really big hammer?

Brief Backstory: A vapid, boring psychiatrist by day, clown riding Princess of Crime by night. Once upon a time she was a productive member of society, but that was boring so she gave it up. Now she spends her days fawning over her Puddin’ and working out devious ways to, well, get his attention mostly. She really hasn’t got all that many wicked plans in that pretty little head of hers. But hey, when you look that good in a blood-splattered nurses uniform? Who’s paying attention?

Ons: Knives, hammers, pain, being slapped around and men who paint themselves with makeup.

Offs: I don’t think off is really in her vocabulary.

Top Cat

Red Hood and Harley Quinn - approved!

This is turning out to be interesting. Two Marvel with a connection, two DC with a tenuous connection, and two OCs. Who knows if they're connected somehow? =^_^=

I'll be starting this tomorrow night; I've got the Porn Scholarship game to start up tonight.
O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Quote from: Top Cat on March 26, 2013, 04:20:36 PM
Red Hood and Harley Quinn - approved!

This is turning out to be interesting. Two Marvel with a connection, two DC with a tenuous connection, and two OCs. Who knows if they're connected somehow? =^_^=

I'll be starting this tomorrow night; I've got the Porn Scholarship game to start up tonight.
Hey thanks Top Cat! And to you as well Flickaha, as I was more or less waiting and hoping on another female character to balance things out.
My Guiding Light-

Effeari

Can never have too many boobs.

Whooops, meant to say women. Really. ;) Promise.

chaoslord29

Quote from: Flickaha on March 26, 2013, 04:25:41 PM
Can never have too many boobs.

Whooops, meant to say women. Really. ;) Promise.
Is that a commentary on the positivity of a women/boobs to men ration, or a boobs to women ratio?
My Guiding Light-

hall

Are you still accepting applications for male characters at this point? I understand if you don't want to over-balance the genders :)
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but it's always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

Requests Thread - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=144465.msg6507599#msg6507599

Top Cat

You can absolutely apply, but unless you wow me with your application, you're going to be on Standby until a female character comes along to balance you.

Which could well be 15-20 minutes, like last time. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds

Top Cat

One thing I'd like to request from the approved players: Please PM me with what your characters were doing when they were captured. It can be anything from sleeping, to on patrol, to in the middle of a pitched battle.

Harley/Flickaha: I have something specific in mind for your abduction; I'll get with you about it. PM me anyway. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

hall

Sounds fair enough to me!

Name: John Constantine
Powers: Magic, quick wit, and the ability to run away very fast.
Brief Backstory: Born in Liverpool an indeterminate time ago, John was the latest in a long line of parlour magicians, charletons, and genuine sorcerers. Unfortunately his father was a violent alcoholic and John joined up with a gang of wannabe wizards in his teens, who then accidentally summoned a demon that almost destroyed most of Manchester. He used his latent magical talent to investigate various supernatural hijinks in the DC universe, rubbing shoulders with the likes of Swamp Thing, Superman, and Batman. Whilst he puts on a normal, if cynical, façade, John barely holds down a seething cauldron of darkness from his early magical experiences.
Ons: The D part of D/s, rough sex, pretty much anything else
Offs: M/M, mutilation

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but it's always worked for me - Hunter S. Thompson

Requests Thread - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=144465.msg6507599#msg6507599

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Perhaps it would behoove us to modify the title of the thread to indicate a search for more female candidates? Granted, preferably without seeming desperate XD
My Guiding Light-

Mister Grimm

If it is alright, and hall doesn't mind, can I move to Standby for now while he takes my spot? Unless, of course, another female character joins then this post is probably pointless, haha.
Do you know who I am?

Top Cat

Quote from: Mister Grimm on March 26, 2013, 05:52:38 PM
If it is alright, and hall doesn't mind, can I move to Standby for now while he takes my spot? Unless, of course, another female character joins then this post is probably pointless, haha.
Certainly. Hall/Constantine? You're on deck.
O/O / Story Seeds

hall

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Glad to be getting started! Thanks Top Cat for the opportunity to play in this game.

Hoping to see some more applications too, especially if a few more of Gotham's belles and beauties decide to make an appearance. What do you think Flickaha? Could Harley benefit from the company of a particularly arboreal companion?
My Guiding Light-

Ebb

It's worth noting that despite this thread's title, we're currently stocked with 2 Marvel universe characters, 3 DC universe, and 1 original character. So although we're in the Marvel Universe (given that that's where Arcade is from), the character selection isn't limited to that.

Also, because I had to look it up myself, Top Cat's reference to playing LMDs of your character means that at some point you may get tapped to play a "Life-Model Decoy" of your character. I take this to be an evil robot double, taking orders from Arcade in order to mess with your fellow players. Which sounded all kinds of fun to me, after I looked up the acronym.

Effeari

Quote from: chaoslord29 on March 28, 2013, 12:03:08 PM
Glad to be getting started! Thanks Top Cat for the opportunity to play in this game.

Hoping to see some more applications too, especially if a few more of Gotham's belles and beauties decide to make an appearance. What do you think Flickaha? Could Harley benefit from the company of a particularly arboreal companion?

I think Harley could benefit from pretty much anyone.

I mean....who doesn't suit a hammer to the face? :D

Top Cat

Arcade buys his LMDs wholesale from Hydra. ;)

He'll have to do a bit of observation on pretty much everyone to get the LMDs to behave appropriately, though. The non-Marvel characters are new to him; Spider-Man is younger and less experienced (and in a cheaper outfit!) than he was expecting, and the data file that he "borrowed" from the Avengers computers on Black Cat is strangely corrupted. I wonder how that happened.  :-\
O/O / Story Seeds

chaoslord29

Too bad his mysterious benefactor couldn't get be at allhim accesss to the Bat Computer. I honestly would not be surprised if Batman somehow had records spanning the multiverse.
My Guiding Light-

Effeari

Quote from: chaoslord29 on March 28, 2013, 02:31:45 PM
Too bad his mysterious benefactor couldn't get be at allhim accesss to the Bat Computer. I honestly would not be surprised if Batman somehow had records spanning the multiverse.

On behalf of one of Gotham's finest (the blonde one, she's rather insistent) I have to say, lets not give the enemy an advantage! We're a shoe in here! Hush you. Gosh, where did I put that hammer? :P

chaoslord29

Quote from: Flickaha on March 28, 2013, 02:33:53 PM
On behalf of one of Gotham's finest (the blonde one, she's rather insistent) I have to say, lets not give the enemy an advantage! We're a shoe in here! Hush you. Gosh, where did I put that hammer? :P

I can't decide whether I want to respond with a threat as to where I'll put that hammer once Jason gets out of his restraints, or an offer as where to exactly find a hammer.

There may come a day when Harley's Hammer jokes get old, but this is not that day!
My Guiding Light-

Stella Maris

So, someone put out a call for another female character?

Name: Shadowcat / The Shroud / Spider-Girl
Powers: Phasing, Electronic Disruption, Semi-invulnerability, Increased Strength
Brief Backstory: Kitty enrolled with Professor Xavier to learn to control her mutant power, somewhat over her mother's objections. She wasn't supposed to go on missions, but proved her worth by saving some of the X-Men after having stowed away on their transport. She's been a member of the X-men, has teamed up with members of the Fantastic 4, has both teamed up with and dated Spiderman, and has fought villains both large and small over a very short period in her life. She is still currently mourning the death of Peter Parker, although they hadn't dated for quite some time before he was killed.
Ons: Fighting villains, having adventures, romance, respect, honesty.
Offs: Villains, liars, violence, pain, blood, filth (like bathroom stuff).
“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

Top Cat

Mister Grimm, Stella Maris: You're approved and on deck, I'll drop you in shortly.
O/O / Story Seeds

Top Cat

The Black Cat player is dropping due to other commitments. We need another female player/character, particularly one who can step into Black Cat and keep things going.
O/O / Story Seeds