A Pair of Ideas (For up to Three Ladies)

Started by Xerial, July 14, 2008, 06:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xerial

The Gift [NC-H]
Scenario: An older man and a younger woman are in a long-term taboo relationship (possibilities include teacher/student, babysitter/client, coach/cheerleader, priest/parishioner... I'm flexible here), and it's coming up on their first `anniversary.` The young woman, wanting to do something special for him, decides to introduce a friend (fellow classmate, parishioner, sister... again, I'm flexible) to his attentions. The catch: the new girl has no idea what she's in for... she might think the first girl is trying to sleep with her (or they already are an item as well), but she has no clue about the relationship with the older guy, or that the first girl is going to offer her up as a gift.

Requirements:
One gal willing to play two young women, or (if I'm lucky), two gals, one to play each. The girl in the relationship with our lucky devil should have few reservations, but is leading a double life. She's not a good person, truthfully, since she's probably going to all but hold her friend down the first time...

Parent-Teacher Interviews... [VAN]

Scenario: A single father shows up to Parent-Teacher night without his kid... and he gets hot for teacher. Simple, not much to it, just an idea rumbling in my head.

Requirements:
A teacher-lady to be hot for.

Other info:
There will come a time in the next few months where I'm spotty for online time again, so I want to make the most of the time I'm not away.