Star Trek: Beyond - Interest/Recruiting

Started by Ember Star, December 09, 2013, 01:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

That's the problem with recruitment threads. Once the game is running they can end up dying out.

When they do though they have often served their purpose. They say "My work here is done" and sink gracefully down the forum.

Hi ON, we meet again. *grin*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Ember Star

Quote from: orderNchaos on January 07, 2014, 05:35:42 PM
Oh nice.  I noticed the thread sort of died so I wasn't sure.  What crew members are you missing or would you like to add??
Well there's also a list of characters on the wiki. I can't think of anything I specifically need. Although my councilor hasn't shown yet. But I know why. Just look at what's there and see if there's a certain position that's not that you want :)
Quote from: Chrystal on January 07, 2014, 06:12:39 PM
That's the problem with recruitment threads. Once the game is running they can end up dying out.

When they do though they have often served their purpose. They say "My work here is done" and sink gracefully down the forum.

Hi ON, we meet again. *grin*
Gosh darn cursed recruiting thread. Always sinking so people don't see 'em :p
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

orderNchaos

I have an idea for a tactical officer. Ill draw something up and post it soon.

Raziel

Finally got my bio submitted to Ember, yay!

Ember Star

Okay, after speaking with with the player, it has been decided to make the councilor position available. He doesn't have the time Muse right now, so he can't be available to play.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Angel Fire

Sweet!  I am not sure if we can be allowed more than two characters but I have a counselor ready to go.  In fact, she was my very first character that I ever RP'ed.  I tried her out before in another Rp here on E but it died before I could get things going.

Unless any of you have any objections, I could make Angelica a NPC and bring in the Counselor.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Ember Star

Sure, you can take up another character. No objections from me :)

Angel Fire

Sweet!  I'll bring her up in a lil bit! *hugs*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Chrystal

Hi Blinkin.

Um, no, I'm afraid both my characters are "single and looking" - sort-of.

But I wanted to say hi!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

ElvenKitten

Maybe a previous relationship with my character?

Chrystal

The only thing I would say is, we have two joined Trill aboard. Almost had three. That is as statistically unlikely as Captain Picard making a decision without calling a senior staff meeting first....!

Aaaanyway, point is, I think the complement of Joined Trill is filled.

Chrystal

It's a player character, Ember, but not as we know it!

Ember Star

Quote from: Chrystal on January 11, 2014, 02:45:23 PM
It's a player character, Ember, but not as we know it!
LOL. I know what a horta is. Told him he could make one if he wanted

Chrystal

wasn't meaning to suggest you didn't, lover. Just paraphrasing the infamous Spock quote...

Ember Star

Oh. LOL. That kinda went over my head there @.@

Kimera

Send a first draft of my character to Ember by PM.

Going to be a Tholian

Charlemagne

Is there still space open? I did a ST RP years ago, and we actually /finished/ it, so this is really interesting for me!

Ember Star

Ember Star

Chrystal

Do I dare post those you-tube links again?

*snigger*

Rassehlum

This looks like fun to me. TNG, DS9, and Voyager are my favorites, but I love em all. If the wiki is accurate I would like to join in as a helmsman, or perhaps the botanist.

Ember Star

Quote from: Rassehlum on February 18, 2014, 09:51:52 PM
This looks like fun to me. TNG, DS9, and Voyager are my favorites, but I love em all. If the wiki is accurate I would like to join in as a helmsman, or perhaps the botanist.
It is. We're still in need of both! :)