Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

Guilty

Ever been interrupted and had to rush to get dressed to pretend nothing was happening?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

not guilty

ever wonder if someone was interested in you and then just not ask because afraid they say no
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

Guilty

Ever been interested in someone and found out that the feeling was mutual sometime later; and you should have acted earlier?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Ink Slinger

Guilty

Ever been really interested in someone only to find out later you can't stand to be around them?
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

KieraHaroden

Guilty.

Ever paid someone to have sex with you?
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Endorphin

Not Guilty, though it crosses my mind.

Ever been paid for someone to have sex with you?

Autumn52

Not Guilty

have you ever seen someone having sex and watched without them knowing you were watching
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Brian Boru

Quote from: KieraHaroden on August 08, 2010, 08:19:23 AM
Guilty.

Ever paid someone to have sex with you?

Damn, I wanted to answer that one...carry on

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

KieraHaroden

Not guilty.

Ever been watched whilst having sex?
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

LadySheikah

guilty

Ever had someone videotape you while having sex?
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Dunnuck

guilty but i destroyed the footage (and the entire camera...it was fairly recent...janurary :p)

Ever cockblocked someone when they were already on second base?

Acid Lips

Guilty (He wanted something I did not so I said hell no and left him there with his soldier out standing)

Had you ever tied yourself in a way you could not get out and got found out?

Endorphin

Acid Lips

Guilty (lucky was my ex BF)

Had you ever removed your clothes in a public place with not so many people with a chance of the police showing up?

Endorphin

Guilty

Have you ever taken off all your clothes in public for a dare/challenge?

Acid Lips

Endorphin

Guilty. In the middle of winter, too. Cold. And not too flattering!

Ever shave your entire pubic region?

Acid Lips

Guilty (Looks down, yep)

Had you ever been teased and teased then left out standing with nothing?

Endorphin

Not Guilty, and I wouldn't take too kindly to that either!

Ever make that kind of promise and not deliver?

Acid Lips

Not guilty

Did you ever went out with a girl because you wanted to sleep with her?

Endorphin

Ummm, yeah. I wouldn't go out with a girl if that wasn't on the menu.

Ever go out with someone after one of your friends?

Acid Lips

Not guilty

Had you ever had sex with a member of your own gender because your partner asked you?

Endorphin

Not Guilty, not sure that I would.

You?

Acid Lips

Guilty

Had you ever been so drunk that you wake up with another person other than your partner?

LadySheikah

Guilty and Not Guilty....long story

Have you ever gotten so drunk you didn't remember what you did the night before?
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)