My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Started by Kunoichi, April 10, 2011, 08:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arohk

If there is anyone out of the loop currently; the new season starts November 23rd. Just thought I would mention!

JadeArwen

Wolfy

Yukina

SinXAzgard21

Tested out the game, yeah it plays like it but when you get hit you don't have that small grace period of invulnerability you can get hella juggled on the first screen.  It is highly frustrating and I quickly uninstalled it.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Yukina

Kunoichi

Well, season 4 officially started today. ^^ Anyone else watch it?  We started off with another two-part episode, and I rather enjoyed it.

ulthakptah

I just watched it. It was good.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Now they have a fun little macguffin to chase. Here is to finding the six keys of Harmony.

ofDelusions

I cracked up when discord was singing "Winter wrap up"

Damnedangel

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Chris Brady

I don't like Minecraft, but that's the cutest thing I've seen/heard in a while!  Nice.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

rou

I'm so glad the new season is out! Did anybody else watch the movie inbetween? I thought it was so awful, but what can you do, right? xD

// A&A: July 17, 2022 //
“succubus angel” — anonymous

ulthakptah

I saw the movie. I liked it. The most recent episode was a little off though.

I was also hoping that Rainbow Dash would at least find the key of Honesty Loyalty.

The Golden Touch

I don't always watch MLP... But when I do, I wish they would change the opening credits. Meh.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Wolfy

Quote from: Oniya on December 12, 2013, 09:42:14 PM
...Is that Dan Versus?

Indeed.

He's part of the FlufflePuff cartoon crew!

Wolfy

@_@ Sabby, what is wrong with you? @_@

Sabby

Wolfy, your overreacting. It's just a G Major of Smile Smile Smile... Removed anyway.

Ember Star

I've seen the first three seasons. Does anybody know if the new episodes have been put on YouTube or DailyMotion yet?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Kunoichi

They should be up already.  The videos tend to get posted up on pretty much the same day as the broadcast.

Ember Star

I'll check. How many episodes does the season have so far? I kinda missed when it started because I had other things going on, so I wasn't keeping up with my Facebook fan pages
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony