X-Men Re-imagined - All welcome! - Could use more straight male chars, too!

Started by Orange Marmalade, May 18, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm in. Debating an OC or Two. :D

PS: If Ame makes Gambit male I will love my brain twin even moooooore. I didn't originally think it was possible to love her more, but it turns out it can be done. :D <3
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Amelita

I'm debating Gambit and a male Storm.

Didn't someone mention Gambit after I posted?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Amelita on May 19, 2014, 11:49:02 AM
I'm debating Gambit and a male Storm.

Didn't someone mention Gambit after I posted?

I have no idea. I just saw you mention him first and went "MAKE HIM HAVE DANGLY BITS KTHX" >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

MasterOfMyFate

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Connor Marko
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Juggernaut
Citizenship and other legal info: US Citizen
Place of Birth: Miami Florida
Education: High School Diploma

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'8
Weight: 210 lbs
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
General Appearance: Usually wears a black shirt with his red hoodie with either blue jeans or sweat pants and black and white DC shoes.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Straight
Ons/Offs: Ons; Almost anything. Offs; scat, watersports, gore
Goals: To one day learn how to control his strength and become a hero
Wealth Level: Small trust fund from parents and left over money from a previous occupation
Personality: Caring, helpful, brash, and hard-headed at times

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Mechanics, Calculus
Year: High School Graduate
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:

STATS:
Fighting: 4 - Agility: 5 - Strength: 8 (Base) 9 (Full momentum) - Endurance: 7 (Base) 8 (Full momentum) - Reason: 4 (Base) 1 (Full momentum) - Intuition: 4 (Base) 3-2 (Full Momentum) - Psyche: 3 (Base) 1 (Full momentum)

POWERS:
BASE STRENGTH, ENDURANCE - Connor is blessed with amazing strength and incredible endurance from the get go. It has been measured that Connor could easily lift incredibly heavy objects without being in full momentum.
INCREASING STATS (Momentum) - Connor's strength and endurance gradually increase when circumstances require him to be stronger. Similar to when a human gains strength with adrenaline, the more Connor draws on the inner strength within, the more stronger he becomes. He has personally dubbed this factor as Momentum. However, Connor's strength has been measured up to be able to carry 70 tons for now. It is to be believed that his threshold for strength will increase with age. As his Momentum builds up, his muscular frame builds up.

ADVANTAGES:
EXCEPTIONAL SIGHT - Connor has never needed glasses in his life and can read things from great distances. The world is clear through his eyes.
TOLERANCE TO ALCOHOL - Connor has attempted and failed to get drunk throughout his life. He has been close enough to feel tipsy, but not enough to warrant a hangover in the mornings.

DISADVANTAGES:
WEAKNESS: TELEPATHIC POWERS - With great strength came at a weakness to mind control or telepathic attacks from telepathic mutants.
SEEING RED - As his momentum builds, Connor finds himself slowly losing reasoning and intuition to the point where he hardly hears anyone talking to him. He sometimes gets the urge to complete what his previous task was which could include hurting someone to chasing someone through buildings.
LITTLE CONTROL OVER STRENGTH - Connor prefers not to touch someone considering he has a hard time holding back. He is comfortable with handshakes considering he can control his strength enough to make his handshake REALLY firm.

SKILLS:
MECHANIC - Connor has been capable of fixing cars and was previously employed as a mechanic for an auto-shop.
STREET WISE - Connor has been in touch with America's bad element and knows how crime works in major cities.
BRAWLER - Connor has been in fights and is capable of taking a hit and knows exactly how to throw a punch and kick.

HISTORY:
Connor was born to an suburban family with no other siblings in Miami. At the age of nine, Connor has hit a growth spurt that reached great thresholds and made him the tallest kid in his class. At the age of 16, Connor fell into a bad element with some of his peers and began to preform illegal acts such as purse snatching, assault, and grand theft auto. He has never been caught or arrested for his acts, but the moment he stopped was when he found a mentor in mechanics. He had originally used his knowledge of cars to steal more, but when the cost of a friends life occurred on a car theft run, Connor felt that it was time to better his life. After a bit time, Connor began to do better in school and managed to be receive a college class (Calculus) as one of his mathematics electives for his senior year in High School.

Come his 18th birthday, Connor suddenly felt stronger. Things seemed to feel like they weigh a grain of sand to him or even so light that they seem to be weightless. It was when he flicked a car door did he notice he had great strength. From one flick, the car side dented considerably. For a whole year after high school, Connor has spent his time testing and understanding his new found power only to find that he had strength that could lift things no human could not. He could even punch through concrete with relative ease. Connor did not know whether his power surfaced when he was 18 or had he slowly became stronger with age. With great power came great risk as Connor slowly understood that he has trouble trying to maintain his strength with people. Sometimes, he bends a screwdriver with his thumb on accident. At the risk of exposure, Connor quit his job and distanced himself from society as a whole. In his distress at trying to hide his strength had caught the attention of Charles Xavier who offered him a place at the Institute for the Gifted. Hopefully he will receive answers to what he truly was through this man.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Bloodied Porcelain

She showed interest in the character, but it was well after Ame did and she did say if the character had already been claimed, she would make something else.

Kuroneko

Edit: oops, my bad, I need to learn to read, lol. Clearly, I need coffee. Sorry about that.

Orange Marmalade

I know I have people to reply to here, stuck at work though :) I'm so happy to see all the interest!

Also MasterOfMyFate - that sheet is great. Folks, this is the kind of stuff I like to see. Jugg's a massive powerhouse made by mystic energy in the comics, but this is a great conversion to a young dude at a mutant school who is still learning, with good strengths and weaknesses.

I know there's some other sheets to look at, too, will reply back later! Keep up the awesome work, folks.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on May 19, 2014, 12:21:45 PM
I know I have people to reply to here, stuck at work though :) I'm so happy to see all the interest!

Also MasterOfMyFate - that sheet is great. Folks, this is the kind of stuff I like to see. Jugg's a massive powerhouse made by mystic energy in the comics, but this is a great conversion to a young dude at a mutant school who is still learning, with good strengths and weaknesses.

I know there's some other sheets to look at, too, will reply back later! Keep up the awesome work, folks.

Thank you very much for your praise! I know that originally Cain Marko received his powers from his accident while he was in the military (fuzzy on the details, been too long since I read up on the X-men), but I figured why not make something more natural and young? I figured that this way, Juggernaut could be painted in more of a good guy color if raised and trained right. After all, the movies implied that Juggernaut was a natural mutant so why not do that here? All in all, my mind works beautifully.  >:)
Master ON/OFF

Bloodied Porcelain

Edited my original interest post. My take on Jubes would pretty much be pure cannon so I don't think she would fit well at all. I'm just gonna do OCs.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 19, 2014, 01:14:50 PM
Edited my original interest post. My take on Jubes would pretty much be pure cannon so I don't think she would fit well at all. I'm just gonna do OCs.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with pure canon, just want to make that clear :)

Moraline

I'd like to post my interested in a Fem Nightcrawler. 

Character submitted for your approval:

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Kelsi Wagner
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Nightcrawler
Citizenship and other legal info: Bavarian
Place of Birth: Bavarian Alps
Education: Grade 10

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height:  5'4"
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair color: Dark Indigo (near black)
Eye color: Shining Golden Yellow
Ethnicity:  Mutant - Blue soft amphibian like skin
General Appearance: Dark Indigo/Blue toned soft amphibian like skin, her back has fine tattooed lines all over her spine in intricate patterns that are barely visible unless looked at closely (she usually keeps it covered.) 
She is slender of build, her hands have only three digits and feet two. They are prehensile like a monkeys and can grasp strongly. She has pointed ears, small sharp fang like incisors, and a slender spaded prehensile tail that is roughly as long as her legs.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Bi-sexual but she has guilt about it due to her religious Ultra-Orthodox Catholic up-bringing
Ons/Offs: *see my own* Only real offs are scat and vore. Character of Nightcrawler is however, new to all things sexual and feels guilt over her feelings for other females so tries to avoid close physical contact with them.
Goals: Make friends!  ;D
Wealth Level: 1 - poor
Personality:

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Photography, Art History, Architecture (obsessed with old churches of all faiths)
Year: (High school or college levels are available) Grade 10 (ages 15-17 range)
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:

STATS: (I just used the ones already there for Nightcrawler and lowered a couple for her young age.)
Fighting: 4 - Good (athletic mostly not a combatant
Agility: 8 - Amazing (due to spatial awareness, acrobatics, circus training, and mutancy)
Strength: 2 - Poor (mostly due to her age and size, not grown into her full strength yet)
Endurance: 4 - Good (rest after a half hour, another stat she hasn't fully grown into yet but slightly higher ranking due to her athletics)
Reason: 3 - Typical (she's still a student and still learning)
Intuition: 4 - Good (she's fairly observant but easily distracted by non-important things.  Hey! Look! A new CollegeHumor video is out!)
Psyche: 3 - Typical (she hasn't received any mental discipline training yet other then how to concentrate while doing acrobatics)

POWERS: (copied from Nightcrawler's Marvel.com bio)
Teleportation: She teleports by displacing herself into the Brimstone Dimension, traveling through it, and then returning to her own dimension at a certain distance from her point of departure.  She consciously determines her point of return. The entire process occurs so quickly that Nightcrawler is unaware of being in the brimstone dimension at all. Nightcrawler guides herself through the brimstone dimension by an unconscious, natural direction-finding sense. Although Nightcrawler controls her teleportation ability with her conscious mind, her power to teleport is not psionic. Rather it is the result of an unknown biochemical/biophysical reaction which she triggers mentally. When she disappears in teleporting, Nightcrawler leaves behind smoke with a stench reminiscent of burning brimstone. This is a small portion of the atmosphere of the brimstone dimension that escapes while the aperture is open. Her teleportation is invariably accompanied by the muffled sound of imploding air rushing to fill the vacuum left where Nightcrawler's body was. The longer the distance over which Nightcrawler teleports herself, the harder and more exhausting it is for her to make the teleportation "jump". It is easier for her to teleport between north and south (along Earth's magnetic field lines) than it is for her to teleport between east and west (against the magnetic lines). Under optimal conditions, teleporting only herself and her costume, Nightcrawler can displace herself a distance of about 2 miles east-to-west, and up to 3 miles north-to-south. Making a vertical teleportation upwards is difficult and dangerous. Nightcrawler has made a vertical teleportation "jump" of 2 miles by pushing herself to his physical limits. ( http://x-men.wikia.com/wiki/Nightcrawler )

ADVANTAGES:

Subconscious Spatial Awareness: Nightcrawler has a very limited subconscious extrasensory ability that prevents her from teleporting herself so that her feet, for example, would materialize below the surface of the local ground. Because this ability is so limited, however, Nightcrawler will not teleport into any place that she cannot see or has not seen in the past.

Flexible Bone Structure: Nightcrawler's bone structure allows her great flexibility. She can remain in a crouched position for a long time and perform contortionist type feats without causing any damage to her spine.

Prehensile Tail: allowing her to grab onto objects with relative ease. Her tail is strong enough to not only support her body weight while hanging/swinging but can also lift about a hundred pounds completely off the ground, and is deft enough to fight with a sword or blunt object.

Infrared Vision: Nightcrawler's always glowing eyes grant her a marked degree of heightened night vision as well.

Superhuman Agility/Reflexes: Nightcrawler's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels beyond the human body's natural limits.

DISADVANTAGES:
Non-Human Appearance
Limited number of digits on hands and feet
*see Teleportation powers and limitations on distances*
She is no stronger then any athletic female her age/weight.
Has no enhanced endurance/physical toughness/or protection other then getting the heck out of the way!
Has no physical combat training other then being an acrobat

SKILLS:
Master Acrobat: Nightcrawler is an Olympic-class acrobat thanks to her flexible spine that allows her to perform contortionist-like feats and to go long periods in a semi-crouching position without injury.

Aviator:  Basic flight piloting skills for airplanes. (She's just learning now.)

Medic:  First responder EMT level of first-aid/CPR training

HISTORY:

Born a blue amphibian skinned mutant, Kelsi was found at the steps of a gypsy wagon. Her true parents were never known but she was taken in by the gypsies and they found she possessed extraordinary talents for acrobatics so she began to learn at a very young age.

The circus wasn't afraid of her mutant appearance and used it as a sideshow to attract audiences. This worked for many years until some segments of society began to protest the presence of mutants. After some damages to the gypsy circus caravan and loss of revenue in sales the owners asked her to leave.  She was about 13 at the time. The caravan had been outside the city of Kiev in the Ukraine so she started living on the streets here, always staying in shadows.

Around the age of 14 she began to manifest new stirrings of spatial awareness and enhanced infrared vision. It was the beginnings of her full mutant abilities. Confused she began making her way around various European cities until close to her sixteenth birthday when she accidentally teleported from a church roof to the ground below. It was less then elegant and resulted in a full on face plant that rendered her unconscious. A priest took her into the old church and tended to her. That is when a representative of the X-Men and Charles Xavier's School for Gifted came to talk to her.

She went with them and received some tutoring for the last several months before the current school semester began.  During this time she has gained a much better control of her teleportation abilities but there are still many unknowns to her including distances and she becomes fatigued quickly if she pushes herself to far of too many teleports in a short period.

Anything I need to change or alter here?

MasterOfMyFate

Mmmm female Nightcrawler sounds real nice. Acrobatics and all. ;)
Master ON/OFF

DemonessOfDeathValley

Here is my character, it obviously needs some tweaking. For the time being, I'd like to introduce you to....

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name:Ashe Hawkesworth
Codename/Nickname/Aliases:Misery
Citizenship and other legal info:American citizen
Place of Birth: Missouri, United States
Education:Some High School, had to drop out due to her power showing itself, was never able to return.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: About 5’
Weight:115
Hair color:Black
Eye color:brown/amber
Ethnicity:Caucasian
General Appearance: She looks to be the run of the mill, scrappy looking Emo or Goth all in black. Shaggy black hair, pale face makeup and ruby lips with sultry smokey eyes. Looking both intense and melancholy, few people give her any problems. Slender but not without her curves. She has a presence about her, an air of mystery and that ‘Don't piss me off if you want to live’ attitude. Sarcastic and impatient, quick tempered and lacking in diplomacy. She normally wears anything she can...find. Comfortable clothing, suitable for travel but fashionable. She's got a magnetism, people seem drawn to her, especially men. She uses that to her advantage when she needs something. Though most wake up wondering what happened as no one seems to remember her face.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation:Heterosexual
Ons/Offs:ON’s –She likes rough passion and strong, manly men.  OFF’s – Same as player, see my O/O's
Goals:To be around others without hurting them. To live a somewhat “normal” life.
Wealth Level: 1
Personality:A loner by choice, not by nature. People love her, she doesn't love people. So...she keeps to herself.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:She loves to learn, but hates school. Loathes most classes that don’t let her flex her artistic muscles. Though she loves self defense and automotive.
Year: To be determined when she arrives at the school
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: None at the moment, not really the club 'type'.
Roommate:Random

STATS:
Fighting: 3
Agility:4
Strength: 1
Endurance: 6
Reason: 5
Intuition: 6
Psyche: 5

POWERS:
LIFE ENERGY ABSORPTION - She absorbs the life energy of others through touch, kissing her is especially deadly. Her power is geared on emotions. The more intense the emotion, the easier it is for her to suck the life out of someone. Negative emotions encourage her power the most. Feelings of passion and desire are second only to those of anger, fear or grief. The life energy she absorbs, rejuvenates her and prolongs her life. She seemingly won't ever age.
FOCUSED ENERGY BLASTS *yet to be learned.* When she learns this, she will be able to focus the energy she absorbs into a concentrated blast.
MEMORY RECOVERY *yet to be learned* When she learns this, she will be able to look into a person's mind and recover stolen, forgotten or repressed memories.

ADVANTAGES:
DEEPLY FELT EMOTIONS: Feeling things deeply and the ability to read people’s emotions.
EMPATHIC TOUCH: Through touch she can ‘see’ someone’s feelings, inner most secrets and darkest memories.

DISADVANTAGES
CONSEQUENCES OF HER POWER: Dealing with the aftermath of revealing knowledge that was supposed to be kept secret. Revealing secrets about a person or the feelings of others. Facing the consequences of taking or almost taking lives.
OVERLY EMOTIONAL: Her emotions kind of run wild and she is easily hurt and angered.
ALMOST AGELESS: She has to be careful and cover her tracks, make sure no one 'remembers' her face.

SKILLS:
THIEF: Because she was on her own for so long, she learned to survive by taking what she need. She has become quite adept at pickpocketing, shoplifting and stealing cars. Most never know what hit them until it's far too late. If she's able to touch them, all they remember is a young woman. But never her face.
SKILLED LIAR: A great liar that can get almost anyone to believe anything.
DECEPTION: Through her touch, she can 'make' someone believe her or put thoughts into their minds so that she is not remembered. *This power only works on humans.*

HISTORY:
Ashe had a very troubled childhood. Born to parents that couldn’t afford her and threw her away, she grew up in the foster system. Going from one home to another until she was 16 years old. Her foster parents (every set of them) used to tell her that she brought no one anything but....misery. Since that's what she seemed to bring anyone that got too close, the nickname stuck.

At 16, she was bullied horribly in school, unfortunately for her bullies, her anger took her over and she nearly killed a young man when she touched him. She was sent to a home for ‘troubled girls’ and remained there until her 18th birthday. When Ashe turned 18, she was sent out into the world with nothing but the clothes on her back and a few meager possessions. This was nothing new. She stole what she needed to survive and her skills with hotwiring cars caught the attention of a street racing gang. She stole the cars and helped strip them down.

On the night of her 19th birthday, she was arrested in a sweep of street racers. However, instead of going to jail with her comrades, she was taken in by Xavier’s people. As yet, she doesn’t know where she will fit in. But in her few days among other mutants, she can already tell that she might learn to fit in and for the first time in her life, she has hopes of actually having some kind of “normal” life.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

AribethAmkiir

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Roberta “Bobbi” Lois Drake
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Icewoman
Citizenship and other legal info: American citizen
Place of Birth: Floral Park, Long Island, New York
Education: High School student

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 126 lbs
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasion (Dutch/Irish)
General Appearance: Bobbi is a cute, bubbly blonde who generally appears to be an average eighteen year-old girl.  Her blonde, wavy hair falls to the middle of her back and frames her crystal blue eyes.  Her wardrobe ranges from skirts and dresses to tee-shirts and jeans, though she typically sides with the cute over the elegant.  She’s often seen wearing a silver necklace, about her neck, with a cross attached.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Heterosexual
Ons: Someone who can make her laugh.  Guys with broad shoulders and plenty of muscles./Offs: Being lied to, people who think they’re better than everyone else. (see player O/Os)
Goals: To gain full control over her powers, cause mischief, make friends, break hearts, become an X-Man, save the world, graduate high school, and attend college, eventually. 
Wealth Level: Poor (works as a waitress at a local restaurant and has money sent by her family)
Personality: Bobbi is like the ice she controls, not cold but transparent.  She’s devastatingly honest and very up-front with her emotions and thoughts all the time.  She’s brave in facing danger and willingly admits her mistakes.  She has a strong sense of humor, which revolves around gags and practical jokes.  Unfortunately, she can often come across as immature to her teammates and other students.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: She is currently taking advanced placement and senior-to-sophomore classes. (Business, English, Socioeconomics, Statistics.)
Year: High school Senior
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: Snowboarders’ club, Figure skating, Soccer team, Future Business Leader’s of America, and the founder of the “Joke-a-Day club” and the “Everyone Loves Icewoman” fan club.

STATS:
Fighting: Good(4) - Agility: Excellent(5) - Strength: Typical(3) - Endurance: Good(4) (increased Durability when encased by ice, is unaffected by cold temperatures)- Reason: Good(4) - Intuition: Good(4) - Psyche: Typical(3)

POWERS:
Thermokinesis – Bobbi is a mutant with the superhuman ability to lower her external and internal body temperature, projecting intense coldness from her body.  This ability converts the latent thermal energies in and around her body into an unknown form of energy that is efficiently dissipated.  A related mutation has rendered her body tissues unaffected by sub-zero temperatures. Bobbi can consciously, immediately lower her body temperature from its normal 98.6 Fahrenheit to absolute zero (The point where all molecular motion stops) and lower within the span of a few tenths of a second.
As her body temperature falls, the surrounding moisture in the air that is in contact with her is similarly lowered.  Just as condensed moisture forms frost, this moisture forms an icy covering which encompasses her entire body.  It also obscures her facial features. As she has learned to increase the severity of her coldness, the covering has assumed the consistency of crystalline ice. This ice constantly cracks with any movement of her body, and immediately reforms. (Hence, there is a cracking sound when she, covered with ice, moves.) Through practice, Bobbi has learned to control the intensity of her coldness.

Thermal Vision - The ability to see beings due to the heat signature that others give off, because of the absence of heat around her.

Cryokinesis - Bobbi can use her mutant ability to control moisture such as to freeze any air moisture into super-hard ice.  This ice can be formed into any object of her choosing: the only limitations are her own imagination, and the ambient air temperature which determines how long her ice sculpture will stay icy.  She does not have to hold the ice physically with her hands in order to shape it.  Apparently, she can simply direct the waves of coldness she projects in certain ways so as to create ice in the shape she desires.

ADVANTAGES:
Athletic – While not an Olympic level athlete, Bobbi has natural ability.
Faith – Bobbi has an underlying belief that, no matter how bad things get, it’ll all turn out the way they are meant to be.
Attention to Detail – Bobbi has an eye for detail, which was likely honed due to her artistic abilities.

DISADVANTAGES:
Low Alcohol Tolerance – She’s a light-weight and all her friends know it.
Fear of Losing Control of her Powers – Bobbi has a deep-seeded fear of losing control over her abilities which prevents her from reaching her full potential.  This also prevents her imagination from going wild when building her constructs.
Mischief Maker – Her tendency for jokes rubs people the wrong way and often gains her extra chores and other punishments.

SKILLS:
Aviation – Bobbi has logged an exceptional number of hours in the flight simulator.
Computers – Bobbi understands most common computer languages and has limited hacking skills.
Skating/Snowboarding – Bobbi is a graceful ice skater and amazing snowboarder (she entertains ideas of attempting to go pro).
Mischief – While possibly not technically a skill, it is hard to disagree that she doesn’t have a talent for creating mischief, usually in the form of practical jokes.
Artist – Bobbi is a talented artist, a skill she was encouraged to cultivate in order to increase her imagination, and has taken a shine to.  She excels in drawing and sculpting (not just ice sculptures).

HISTORY:

Roberta “Bobbi” Lois Drake was born in Floral Park, Long Island, New York to William Robert Drake and Madeline Bass-Drake.  She is Jewish on her mother’s side and Irish Catholic on her father’s side.  Her powers first began to manifest at a young age (14) when she found herself unable to stop feeling cold and shivering.

A local thug named Rocky Beasely had convinced his gang to attack Bobbi and Judy Harmon, Bobbi’s best friend, while they were walking home from school.  The group of boys cornered the two girls and forced them into an abandoned warehouse.  Bobbi panicked and encased Rocky in ice, saving Judy, but revealing her abilities to the gang.  Later that night, believing Bobbi to be a dangerous freak, the gang broke into the Drake household and overpowered them.  Before they could harm Bobbi, or her family, the local Sheriff arrived and a standoff between the gang and the police ensued.  With the use of her mutant abilities, Bobbi was able to incapacitate the gang members while they were distracted by the police.  The story made its way to Professor Charles Xavier, founder of the X-Men.

Xavier sent a member of the X-Men to recruit Bobbi.  After Bobbi turned the X-Man down, they had a brief argument before the gang caught up with them.  The gang was stringing the pair up to be hanged when Charles Xavier used his telepathy to erase their memories.  Grateful to Xavier for saving her life and deciding she wanted to be an X-Man, Bobbi enrolled in Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters.  There, Bobbi was tutored by Professor Xavier and trained in the use of her powers in the Danger Room.  Bobbi learned to control her abilities in order to protect a world that feared and hated her for being different.

(Will edit as needed or directed)

Lockepick

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: William Hollister
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Mirage; Ignus Fatuus
Citizenship and other legal info: American Citizen
Place of Birth: Easthampton, MA
Occupation: Student & Intern/Secretary for school psychologist.
Education: Public High School up to 10th Grade, then Xavier's School.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 140lbs
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: American (Irish/English)
General Appearance: William is constantly aware of his appearance, that much is clear from the way he picks at his clothes and brushes his wavy hair from his face. His clothing and hair are always made to fit the formality of the situation he's in; even his casual clothes lean towards business casual, and his hair is always kept out of his face. Brown hair shines in the light, and bright green eyes stand out against otherwise fair skin.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Homosexual
Ons/Offs: Ons: Masculinity, Sense Play (Blindfolds, Hoods, Impact Play), New Sensations/Scents/Tastes; Offs: Long term commitment, Femininity, Vanilla.
Goals: Help make 'Activated-Kind' the socially informed society that is necessary for a real democracy.
Wealth Level: 2-Poor; William lives off a stipend from his family, and what he makes as a part time intern/secretary for the school's psychologist.
Personality: At best, he's charming and friendly, and at worst, he's the devil's advocate. He's the kind of guy that even if he doesn't know about that niche thing you like, he can still have a conversation about it. He's very proud of what he's become. He's a strong believer that the term 'Mutant' is crass and silly; claiming it's a reactionary term like 'negro' or 'monster.' All humans are mutations of some kind. He refers to mutants as 'X-Activated Humans,' or 'Activated' for short, in regards to the specific X-Gene that is considered 'active' to give them their mutations.

He believes 'activated' should get along, the struggle of who they are should outweigh any conflicting differences in their personalities. He expects mutants to be socially aware, he holds them to a higher standard, like one might a politician or a celebrity. Around mundane humans, he's actually quite nervous, but he's charismatic enough to hide it from all but the most insightful sort.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Social Issues, Psychology, 2-D and 3-D Art.
Year: High School Senior
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: Chairmen of 'Impact', a combination of 'Mutant UN Club' and Debate Club that encourages students to talk and debate touchy 'activated' affairs.

STATS:
Fighting: 4-Good - Agility: 3-Typical - Strength: 3-Typical - Endurance: 4-Good - Reason: 5-Excellent - Intuition: 6-Remarkable - Psyche: 7-Incredible

POWERS:
Illusion Manipulation - Mirage's main ability is the one to create mental illusions that effect any and all of the five senses. While Mirage can theoretically recreate any sensation the brain is capable of, he has to be aware of the sensation. He is unlikely to create the illusion of somebody feeling like they're on fire -- since he himself doesn't know what that feels like. Mirage's illusion can effect anybody he chooses within about 100', as long as he's aware of their presence, but all targets perceive the same illusion. For sight/smell/touch/taste, Mirage can create, edit, and remove any stimuli on all effected targets. For touch, Mirage can only create or edit stimuli, and only one target at a time can be made to 'feel' the illusion.  In regards to touch, Mirage can only have a single person who can 'feel' the illusion at a time. Should Mirage get the 'sensation library' to include any sort of mortal wound or injury, the mind can be tricked into believing the target is dying: causing shock, unconsciousness, or even coma. While he can create physical barriers that one could 'touch,' it only limits what force they can put against it. An illusion of a glass wall will not stop somebody from being thrown through it, nor would the wall shatter and cut them; the illusion would fail as the brain could not rationalize it. Targets need an effective Pysche of 9+ to ignore Mirage's illusions.

Manipulation Resistance - Mirage's mind is constantly outputting falsified data, and it makes his thoughts harder to read and effect than most.

ADVANTAGES:
MANIPULATOR: - William has a strong force of personality that causes people to enjoy his company and rally behind him. He could be a leader of men someday, or maybe just a low level con man. William will often use his powers to create small subtle illusions that enhance his appeal.
PSYCHOLOGY: - William is still a student. He believes that by better understanding the human mind, he can better apply illusions to his targets. While he hasn't unraveled the human psyche yet, learning what sort of connections the human mind makes on a primal level helps him trigger reactions with his illusions.

DISADVANTAGES:
HIGH EXPECTATIONS - Mutants are part of an elite group, they have a responsibility to be better people. William believes mutants, or 'Activated,' need to be informed, educated, and responsible. Mutants need to get ahead of the bull, and make sure that when Society does learn about them, that Mutants don't give them any additional fodder to see them as terrifying, freaks, or lesser beings. Mutants who create a bad example for the rest of us are seen as 'problems.' This point of view is often seen as William viewing Mutants as 'better' than normal humans.
MORTAL - In the end, William doesn't have any protections against even mundane weapons. Bullets, bats, and knives will all kill him just like they would any normal human.

SKILLS:
COMBAT OBLIGATION: - All Mutants should know how to defend themselves against other Mutants, and normal humans. William didn't have any martial arts training before coming to Xavier's, but in his two years, he's made combat training a foci. He hopes to never use it, but it's foolish not to have it.
INSIGHTFUL: William has learned the value of picking up the little reactions people have to stimuli. He's trained himself to be sensitive to the minute reactions people have during an interaction; noting facial ticks, tonal changes, and general body language. He uses this information to detect liars, create more accurate illusions, and learn what subtle things put people on edge or at ease.

HISTORY:
William Hollister was born in Western Massachusetts, one of the more liberal parts of America. His parents were both engrossed in academia, his Mother working at Mt. Holyoke University and his Father at Amherst College. He was their only child, and was raised in the bourgeois-bohemian style of the area. He was encouraged to think freely as a young child, encouraged to explore academic pursuits. The area was forward thinking, and the concepts of racism were foreign to him.
Popularity didn't really matter until High School, and William had started off in a good place. People found him friendly and charming, and even the cliques he didn't associate with had no ill will. His parents were heavily involved in his education, and being professors themselves, made sure William always had an advantage with upcoming material. He was in 10th grade when his powers first started developing: idle day dreams and thoughts about other people were being implanted in their heads without William even realizing he was doing it.

Other students would rationalize it away. At first, it was harmless enough. As the sloppily placed and improper illusions continued to bombard his class mates, the victims started to grow more distrustful and anxious around William, even if they didn't understand why. Rumors began to spread about him, until eventually somebody confronted him. The myth and rumors of mutants weren't solidified enough for anybody to use that term, but 'witch' and 'freak' were enough to get people unified.

He was picked up by Xavier's team shortly afterwards.They explained what he was and what he could do, and William embraced it without looking back. It was an easy sell to get his parents to believe he was sent to a school for 'the gifted,' even if they didn't know what that really meant. The new life style, the new home, they had everything except a culture of their own. William has spent the last two years improving and bettering himself to an ideal he holds all mutants to. Even in the small glass dome that is Xavier's School -- William works to create unity, forethought, and a culture for mutant society.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Rave

Two things: Ame, Female Gambit will drive all the boys crazy >_> I'll just say that. Not trying to persuade you or nothin'. Nope, not at all.

Secondly: DEADPOOL.

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Wade Wilson.
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Deadpool.
Citizenship and other legal info: Citizen of Canada, with a criminal record. U.S Citizen.
Place of Birth: Somewhere in Canada.
Occupation: Previously a Mercenary / Currently a Professor in the X-Mansion. 
Education: "Is for Nerds." - Deadpool.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 210 lbs.
Hair color: Dark Blonde.
Eye color: Blue / Red (Left eye filled with blood after scarring).
Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Age: Unknown (Aging process slowed due to Mutant ability).
General Appearance: His physical scarring, despite it being much less significant than the Canon Deadpool, is still manifested around 80% of his body. He does rarely takes off his costume, especially around the X-mansion, so he doesn't give his students a scare. The permanent scarring left him permanently seeing red in one eye, as well as leave torturous looking scars down his back and legs.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Heterosexual.
Ons/Offs: Same As Players (See signature)
Goals: Remain sane for as long as possible.
Wealth Level: Poor. Lives in a run-down shack across the street from the X-Mansion.
Personality: Deadpool has been diagnosed with a split personality the moment Professor X laid eyes on him. One side of him is (mostly) rational, and calm. Able to make fluid conversation without many deranged thoughts. He functions normally, well, as normal as Deadpool can be, enough to allow him the patience and mental capacity for teaching. In this state, his voice is usually a pitch deeper than normal, as he convinced himself all professor and fancy pipe smoking people all have a deep, voice. He also donned a British accent for the very same reason (He thinks it makes him sound smarter) when he is in said personality. The trigger to changing personality is usually anger, or sexual excitement. Despite the "Other" side of him being psychicly repressed by Professor X, there is often leakage. Sometimes he will show tenancies of obsession and madness without shifting personalities. In his other state, Deadpool is completely deranged. He is utterly unpredictable, oftentimes aggressive and redundant. He is crazy by all meanings of the word, and morals go out the window. Half of the X-Mansions "Code Red" shut-downs the last year were because Deadpool had slipped into Persona 2 and gone completely haywire on the place. He often hears voices, and succumbs to a complete lack of morality. "Persona 2" is on constant watch by the X-Men's telepaths, in fear of it being let loose on the students. 

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts Weapon Use and Gadgetry 101. Sword Skills and Acrobatic Combat. Mental Fortitude (Advanced Students).
Year: Taking Self Defense Class despite being a teacher just to mess with Wolverine.
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: -

STATS:
Fighting: 7 - Agility: 8 - Strength: 4 - Endurance: 6 - Reason: Special Case - Intuition: 2 - Psyche: 6

POWERS:
Healing Factor - Deadpool's primary power is an accelerated healing factor. Artificially endowed by the Weapon X program, this enables him to regenerate any destroyed tissue at a super-human rate as well as making him immune to all known diseases. Deadpool's brain cells are similarly affected, with dying brain cells being rejuvenated at a super accelerated rate. This allows Deadpool to recover from any head wounds, and it renders him nearly invulnerable to psychic and telepathic powers, as the altered or damaged brain cells quickly regenerate to their original state. It is also the cause of his psychosis and mental instability. It is sometimes implied that his healing factor merely bolstered and exacerbated an underlying mental issue. He can be affected by certain drugs such as tranquilizers, if he is exposed to a large enough dosage. Deadpool's healing factor also slows the aging process. He is still alive 800 years in the future when the new X-Force encounters him.
Teleportaion - (In this RP, there is no Teleportaion gadget, but his Teleportaion is actually a manifestation of his mutant powers). Deadpool has the ability to teleport, but this mutant power is secondary and very limited. He can only teleport himself, and relatively short distances (The largest recorded was 40 meters away). He cannot teleport objects or anything aside from what he has strapped to his body, and this ability is usually used in-sync with his hand-to-hand fighting skills.

ADVANTAGES:
Mercenary - Aside from his physical advantages, Deadpool is a superb assassin and mercenary, adept in multiple forms of martial arts, and an expert swordsman and marksman.  It is thought that while his psychosis and dissociative identity disorder are a handicap, they are also one of his assets as they make him an extremely unpredictable opponent. Taskmaster (who has photo-reflexive memory which allows him to copy anyone's fighting skills by observation) was unable to defeat Deadpool due to his chaotic and improvised fighting style.
Languages -  He is multilingual, in addition to English, he can speak German, Spanish, and Japanese.

DISADVANTAGES:
Insanity - If not regularly controlled by Professor X or Telepaths of the like, Deadpool will quickly begin to deteriorate and endanger everyone around him. If left in this state for an elongated period of time, he will continuously attempt to commit suicide to no avail (healing factor) rendering him useless and unpredictable.
Chatterbox/Loner - Because of "Persona 2", people tend to avoid him or treat him badly. This has been slightly rectified by the accepting nature of the X-Men, yet it causes massive self-esteem issues for him. He also cannot regenerate his head if it is severed off, and must be assisted by having someone re-position his head over his body for the cells to mend.

SKILLS:
Expert Gunman/Swordsman: - Deadpool is a master in using just about every gun known to man, as-well as a self taught swordsman who almost always utilizes his sword in combat and is never seen without it. His satchel allows him unlimited ammo, and as such has full use of any machine-gun or pistol without fearing the inevitable lack of ammo.
Vehicle Expert: - Deadpool is known to be able to operate any type of vehicle with relative ease. This is limited to earthly vehicles and does not include spaceships or extra terrestrial transportation.

HISTORY:
Wade Wilson's early life is mostly unknown. His mother died of cancer while he was young and his father (who was in the military) was physically abusive. Wade was a delinquent in his teenage years, possibly to spite his father. However one night while drinking with his friends his father attempt to take him out of the club one of his friends stole Wade's Fathers handgun and killed him. Following a brief stint of military service, Wade began his mercenary career while still in his late teens. Accepting assassination jobs only against those whom he felt deserved death, he made a habit of using plastic surgery and technology to take on a new identity whenever he failed an assignment.

It was when he turned 17 years old that his powers began to manifest, and he noticed that he was able to teleport short distances. Upon discovery, he began using his powers to aid inhis mercenary career and began targeting high profile clients, thus attracting more attention than he needed. It was then that he was scouted by the weapon X program, and thrust into the same procedure they put Wolverine through to re-create his healing factor. The process worked, and Deadpool was granted an accelerated healing ability that rivaled that of Wolverine (Some say even better) yet at a cost. The treatment was so painful, and his cells regenerated at such an accelerated rate that it caused deep scar tissue all along his back and face, as well as developing a deep psychosis within Wade's mind. Wilson, quickly enraged by both his psychosis and appearance, quickly enraged and killed those responsible for doing this to him.

He spent the few following years struggling with his mentality, and continuing his work as a Merc throughout the U.S. It was only later in his life, when mutants began surfacing and becoming more and more obvious to the world, that Professor X found Deadpool using Cerebro after sensing the faint mutant power within him. After realizing that Deadpool wasn't just a small kid with un-manifested teleportation powers, Professor X quickly decided that leaving Deadpool alone will inevitably cause thousands of un-necessary deaths as well as Deadpool's own self destruction. Bringing him back to the X-mansion, Professor X and Deadpool spent two consecutive weeks doing nothing but repressing and limiting Deadpool's psychosis. Professor's X's skill managed to repress Deadpool's insanity into one side of him, causing a split personality within Wade Wilson. Subsequently, Xavier placed a mental lock on that specific part of Wade's mind (Much like he did with Gene Gray) to stabilize Deadpool and make him functional. Afterwards, Deadpool took up a teaching position within the mansion to remain close to Xavier, and have his psychosis reduced.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Rave on May 19, 2014, 03:59:47 PM
Two things: Ame, Female Gambit will drive all the boys crazy >_> I'll just say that. Not trying to persuade you or nothin'. Nope, not at all.

You hush.

yasarra

If Ame has her heart set on running Gambit, I have no problem creating an OC.  I just need creation guidelines. 

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: yasarra on May 19, 2014, 04:07:10 PM
If Ame has her heart set on running Gambit, I have no problem creating an OC.  I just need creation guidelines.

They're in the first post. :)

yasarra

She was also debating a male Storm, which, let's face it, would be incredibly hot. :)  Either way, I don't mind.

Kuroneko

Deadpool rocks. That is all.

Laying claim to Forge, working on the sheet now ;).

Rave

Quote from: Kuroneko on May 19, 2014, 04:18:58 PM
Deadpool rocks. That is all.

Haha, if you'll notice in the CS, even though he's a teacher I enrolled him in Lady Wolverine's Self Defense class. Just because the Deadpool/Wolverine dynamic is hilarious and I couldn't resist :P