The Blame Game

Started by Adammair, January 15, 2012, 08:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Breathless, I totally blame you for distracting me when I should be writing a post. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Breathless Intent

Belle! I blame you for making me want to hang out and hug you instead of getting ready to go out.

Mordred

Breathless.. I blame you for making me for constantly luring my hands to get more and more messed up with this blue stuff.. with crazy hopes to then wipe them all over you. Stop that!
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

You! Damned blue vampire...I blame you for the dreams I have. All filled with nonsense and inconsistencies. I think you spiked that jello you offered me last night, which I (like a fool) reluctantly ate because I didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Mordred

Ohhh, me? Me? Seriously? I blame you for taking a bite then letting those little trickles flaunt themselves so teasingly as they worked their wicked little ways down that neck. I am innocent here.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I blame you, deceptive vampy darling of Mine, for not letting me get up and go about my responsibilities for the day. I'm running out of time and have loads of cleaning to do yet!

Mordred

For that.. I blame you for that team of yours that just had to soooo stubbornly beat another team weeks ago.. yes, I blame you for sending your will upon the field, making them so greedily score points there at the end. :P
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I blame you for not joining in with the chants of “Who's got it better than us? Nobody!"

Mordred

I blame you for encouraging my suddenly loud voice.. making you get that look of 'what the fuck' splashed upon those adorable features as you shake your head and slowly inch away.. pretending you don't know me. Vampires do have 'fitting in' issues, you know? The dark ages weren't very kind.. to my.. kind. :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

I Blame you for Lucy's foul. Seems like Charlie Brown just can't win, poor guy, see what you did?

Mordred

Where do I even begin? Ok, I'll make this brief and to the point. I blame you for the need for a jello pit. It was you that made it clear that a simple ban wasn't enough. Nope, your level of cheekiness required new and unusually sticky blue punishment. Yes, Sybl, you are to blame. And this is simply the tip of the wobbly iceberg.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I blame you for my face hurting. All that grinning and silly smiling you cause is just too much. Who ever heard of a cute sweet vampire anyway? Aren't you supposed to be dark and broody?

JackWhite

I blame you for not posting in RP threads. You make the socializing topics too fun

Breathless Intent

Jack! I blame you for making me feel guilty for not working out harder. Dayum! Those abs are redonkulous!

Garou

Breathless, I blame you for forgetting to let the dog out today.

Breathless Intent

Garou! It's your fault for me not getting enough sleep!

DeadCell

I blame you for letting me be bored all day :(

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

abandoneddolly

I blame you for my cold.

Breathless Intent

Dolly, I blame you for forcing me out of bed!

Belle33

I blame Bre for making me consider buying red panties while I'm supposed to be in saving mode.

DeadCell

I blame you for my sore throat :(

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Belle33

I blame Dead for the pollen in the air that's causing my nose to be stuffy.

Garou

I blame Belle for having an affair with a beast

Belle33

Nice!! *laughs*

I blame Garou for making me laugh.  No being funny, mister!

Adammair

I blame Belle for showing off just the right amount of leg. :P