Swann's RP ideas FxM

Started by SilverSwann, December 14, 2014, 09:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverSwann

Alright, I'll add more to this list later on, but these are the main ones I've been thinking about.
First 3 are original plots by moi!  ;D
Ones with smiley faces are ones I am really craving.

(YC-Your character)
Frat Sister
Frat Sister:

Piper Noble was the best of the best in the CIA, she was a top agent that had it all, charm, wit, and looks. Those things were just a bonus to her skill and charisma. No one double crossed her, and she was trusted by many. A new case had come up, and no one could handle it. Black Dust was a new drug that was making people go absolutely insane, and someone had to infiltrate the main place from where it had come from. Marlsgate University. A task like that would normally be easy for Piper, but, the main supplier lived in a Frat house.
YC was making tons of money selling this new thing, and he didn't even know for sure what it was. All he did was buy it from this old Russian guy that paid him a shit load of money. A new group of pledges was on their way, and he had decided to let the rest of the Frat brothers in on his secret, and let them help him sell some of the drug.
Piper has to disguise herself as a man, and try her best to not let any of the Frat brothers find out about it. She can't let anyone too close, just in case.
We can work it out as the RP goes on.

Star Crossed Rivals

Eden had reached the very top of the charts. She had talent, beauty, and anything a producer could want or ask for. She was the 3rd richest person on the earth, and was the number one hottest woman in "People's Magazine", and any other lists that could come to mind.
But, YC was rising quickly as well. He could act, sing, and dance, and had become quite popular with ladies as well. Even though he had just won a singing competition (XFactor, American Idol), producers were already trying hard to get his attention.
Eden was not happy about him growing so much, and she began to despise him, try anything to mess his concerts up, but he was too good.
What would happen if both of their managers decided to force them to go on tour together? How would they react? Would they continue to hate each other, or make something out of it?

The Dome

:-)
Surrounded by nothing but a forest, The Dome is one of the only places humanity has left. Or so they say. On everyone's 18th birthday, they are sent to a special part of The Dome, where provisions and sleeping locations are provided. 30 large buildings are in that location, one for each person. The 18 year olds spend 3 days inside, to look for their "soulmate". If they find them, a tracker on their wrist beeps, and they are lucky enough to live with that person for the rest of their lives. If not, they are assigned a spouse, or have to work the rest of their life in the "perfect" community they live in. The Watchers say the world's population is "mixed", and "diseased", and "unpure" outside of The Dome, where the community believes only the best bred live. From birth, every single person is assigned someone who they will enjoy spending enough time with to be with for the rest of their life. Children are not born, they are created by machines using perfect genetics, so sexual advances are not tolerated. Neither is cursing, removing any articles of clothing unless to change into work or sleepwear, or alcoholic beverages.
No one has ever left The Dome

So basically my character is going to be a "perfect" goody-two shoes that lives inside of The Dome, but she has her own mindset. She doesn't want to live inside of it forever, so when they get to the location where the others her age are taken, she escapes the Dome, after she relaizes her tracker is broken.
She stumbles upon a small, country town where your character, a mechanic, lives, with (whoever). My character takes an immediate dislike toward him, and he doesn't think she's all that great, either.
They start to grow on one another, blah blah, we can figure that out when we do the RP.
However, when he finally decides to fix her tracker, it starts to work, and the Watchers have been looking for her. One of them arrive by himself, and her tracker goes off, as does his.

Ask about more details.

Supernatural
:-) ANYTHING to do with Supernatural. Currently hooked on the show. I want to play as an original character, you play as
Sam
Dean
or Castiel.
Cause, I mean..  >:) (PS. The ones I bold are the ones I'm really wanting right now  ;D)

SilverSwann

January 20th, added "The Dome".
All are open.
Really craving Frat Sister or The Dome right now.

SilverSwann

April 17th, added Supernatural.
Craving ittttttt  >:(