Craving Something Dark... [Male characters needed]I HAVE RETURNED

Started by Ashleebabe, June 19, 2008, 11:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darthvegeta800

I love dominant girls if they're well portrayed. Especially in a fantasy setting. (Drow, Sorceress, Knight,...)

The Dark Knight plot seems interesting too.

Tamashii

If you still looking for partner for idea #10 that sounds interesting to me.
Soul's Refrain - On's/Off's

Ever been in love with somebody who was so beautiful and pure, you couldn't bear to show them your own darkness?

My wiki

Ashleebabe

Number ten has not played out well. I will need some convincing.

Darth Vega, perhaps, we have done something before.

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Tamashii

Up to you but if you want to make or already have a thread open for #10 send me the link and I will see what I can do.  I have played a demon and vampire before.

Ever been in love with somebody who was so beautiful and pure, you couldn't bear to show them your own darkness?

My wiki

Ashleebabe

Are you trying to be the dominant one or submussive

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Tamashii

I can go either way...which would you prefer me to be?

My wiki

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: Ashleebabe on June 15, 2009, 07:54:25 PM
Number ten has not played out well. I will need some convincing.

Darth Vega, perhaps, we have done something before.

Yep. But you dissapeared on me ^^;

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Okay I know this is rather off and a little childish but I love Sailor Moon and would love to try my first Anime-based Rp. I love the Moon Princess and her prince idea so much.

Hunter

Ashleebabe

Hunter

Ashleebabe

Well I like the more English version and yeah. Its a guilty pleasure.

Hunter

Very.  *introduces her to the concept of original characters*  :P

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Gladiator0161

The threads I'm involved in are going slow as well. Seems like I'm the only that wants a life but, doesn't have one, lol. Hit me up with a PM sometime, I'd love to do an anime thread, even if it is Sailor Moon.

Maybe we could do a twist, like Sailor Moon and something else, like Naruto or something. I watched a little bit of Sailor Moon but I never got into it. It was just something to watch when i was bored when I was younger, lol.

I'm up for a submissive role if you're still wanting to play a dominant character.
I would prefer playing a male character though if that's alright.

Love that picture you chose as your avatar btw  ;)

DrFier

I'm Interested in the Last one from the first post. is it taken?
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

After about a two-week break from E to get myself situated, I have returned and have weeded out old games and ready to accept new ones.

Ashleebabe

I'm feeling a bit dominant lately. Feel free to PM me Ideas

Ashleebabe

Well I got rid of a lot of my plots and wants some blood suckers at this moment.