Craving Harry Potter & Vampire Demonic RPS [MUL]

Started by PreciousPetra, October 26, 2009, 10:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PreciousPetra

....Not in the same RP of course, that would be rather too perverted even for an open minded lady like myself!

Due to some issues which surfaced in my life I had to take a break from E for a few weeks. Several of my role plays had already reached the coffin stage before my break so now I am back I find myself with a craving to try again and seek some new role plays with good plots within them.

First Craving:

Well my first love when it comes to RP is still as it has always been the Harry Potter fandom. It is how I started out in RP several years ago and is the reason I love it so much. Pairings I enjoy within this setting are as follows with the part I would play being the female (all aged sixteen or over)-simply because I am dreadful at writing as a male. I enjoy pairing my ladies with too many different males to mention so if there is one someone else would enjoy I am willing to listen and consider.

Hermione/Snape
Hermione/Lucius
Hermione/Draco
Hermione/Harry
Hermione/Remus
Hermione/Sirus
Hermione/Canon Male Slytherin
Narsissa/Lucius
Narcissa/Snape
Susan Bones/Theodore Nott
Susan/Draco
Susan/Canon Male Slytherin
Hannah Abbott/Harry
Hannah/Ernie
Lily/Snape
Lily/Remus
Lily/Sirus
Lily/James

Second Craving:

Human Female/Vampire
Human Female/Elf
Human Female/Demon
Human Female/Beast

Plot wise I have nothing set in my head in stone and prefer to talk it over with the person I am doing the RP with. Of course I adore the sexual side of RP but would also like there to be a good plot unfolding at the same time. Makes it all far more fun to me than just sex-something to hold the interest. The RP can be short as in a one shot, a hand full or long term. In fact I would like a good mix of the two though one shots may well be smut shots (which is OK too) due to the obvious fact it is a one shot.

The links to my general turn ons and offs, and current and past RP can be found in my sig and the link to my Rabbit Hole can be found at the foot of my turn ons and offs page. If anyone is interested after reading this and looking at those links, in any of the pairings or one of their own (First craving) please send me a PM and we can talk further.

Thank you for reading.

Petra

Sand of gaara

I would like to the HP role play if your willing to do a Harry Ginny paring?

PreciousPetra

Still looking for any of the above though current top two craved are:

Hermione Granger/Lucius Malfoy
Vampire/pomme de sang/bride

Names in bold are who I would be playing.