Gladiatorial Combat (pain, blood, sex) [F looking for M or F]

Started by elfguy, March 31, 2013, 02:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

The Mists Arena is a strange location. Situated in the Mists Mountains, far from any civilization, this large round building hosts an arena built of stone and sand. It is renowned around the land for hosting fights between some of the best and most powerful fighters out there. They come from around the kingdom to prove themselves in front of many spectators, because in this arena, there is only one rule: Two enter, and only one leaves.

But these fights are more than just about killing the opponent. People who come to see the gladiators want action, they want suspense. In order to become renowned in this place, you have to prove yourself not only through combat, but through abuse and humiliation as well. People want to see blood, skin and sex. The goal is to humiliate your opponent as much as possible, show them that they are nothing compared to you, rip their clothes off, disarm them, and once you have defeated that opponent, abuse their body and mind as much as possible, right there in front of everyone, before finishing them off.

This RP will be about violent combats where two fighters will fight off in the arena. Weapons allowed are any melee items such as swords and spears, but no magic or projectile weapons. Hopefully this will lead to rough abuse and humiliation, before the finishing blow.

----

elfguy

Well, let me know which character you would want to play and what kind of limits you would have, along with whether you would want to win, lose, or leave it to chance.
----

Gladiator0161

I have to admit, there is an attraction to this thread for me but, the humiliation bit is a little uncomfortable for me, as it's not a fantasy of mine, nor would I ever do that to someone, lol. I do have a few characters that would fit in the setting though *rubs hands* I do love the Arena scenario though, and medieval fantasy settings.

Do they absolutely have to humiliate their opponents? Because if not, I'll join. :)

elfguy

Well this is mostly about the humiliation and abuse. The fighting is mostly a way to arrive at that. If you're looking more for a pure fight RP then this may not be for you.
----

Notadrywall

Famine

I am definitely interested in this as well. Would love to play out a nice fight and then leading up to everything else sounds great.
The gods will always smile on brave women, like the Valkyries, whose furies men fear and desire.

elfguy

Let me know which character you would want to play and what kind of limits you would have, along with whether you would want to win, lose, or leave it to chance. And since there is a lot of interest, perhaps we could even move this to a group game?
----

Famine

I PM'd you a brief set of details, and this turning into a small group deal would be interesting!
The gods will always smile on brave women, like the Valkyries, whose furies men fear and desire.

Notadrywall

A group game would be fun.

I'd like to leave it to chance, and my limits are few if any. I'll try to come up with a more solid character idea.

elfguy

Alright so since it seems several people are interested in this, here is what I'm proposing. I started an arena thread where we can do character pairings while IC, anyone can just start a post and then meet up with others, set up fights. Then we can start new threads for each fight. You can play any number of characters you want, and even be in multiple pairings if you wish. I went ahead and posted my intro there.

IC character pairing: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169915.0
OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169916.0
----

Gladiator0161

Alright, seems this game isn't for me then. I hope you have fun and wish you well with keeping your thread going :)

Maybe I'll ttyl Elfguy :)