Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Not guilty ~~ at least, not in detail

Ever tell someone, seriously, that you wished they were dead?

Kizurin

Not guilty.

Ever went through the dark, rarely used street/short-cut that made you afraid that someone will jump at you and hurt you?
My switches ON and OFF
When Kizurin is away...

I am rooting for you Vekseid, stay healthy.

The human species is made up of seven billion subspecies each consisting of one specimen. 
~Robert Brault

TheLegionary

Not guilty.

Ever been Darth Vader in real life?

Tachi

Not guilty.

Ever had someone dress up in costume for no reason?

Kizurin

Not guilty.

Ever wanted to live in the world from book/manga/film/drama/etc. ?
My switches ON and OFF
When Kizurin is away...

The human species is made up of seven billion subspecies each consisting of one specimen. 
~Robert Brault

Kalyx

Guilty, mostly sci-fi and fantasy. Though I have way too many to mention or list.  ;D

Have you ever ran away from home?

Cold-blooded? Certainly not!

Dramen

Not guilty!

Have you ever spent the night in jail?

Beguile's Mistress

Not guilty

Have you ever bailed someone out of jail?

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever talked your way out of arrest?

Kizurin

Not guilty (never had to).

Ever wanted to run away from home?
My switches ON and OFF
When Kizurin is away...

~Robert Brault

Rainsinger

Guilty

Ever gotten so angry that you punched a hole in a wall, broke a door, or otherwise physically damaged your surroundings?

Dramen

Guilty. Darned Playstation game!!! >:)

Have you ever been in a fist fight?

Kizurin

Hahaha...

Guilty.

Ever threw out something precious mixed in garbage?
My switches ON and OFF
When Kizurin is away...

~Robert Brault

Immortal Cherubin

Not guilty...

Ever threaten your next door neighbor that you will kill him if his dog starts barking after midnight?
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Rainsinger

Not to his face.  The most recent case was a dog that is somewhere in my neighborhood and can bark for hours at a time, in the morning hours, which is when I sleep sometimes.  I've seriously considered going hunting to figure out where that dog is!  Thank god for ear plugs!

Ever gone to the store, done all of your shopping, and get to the counter and realize you left your money/credit card/checkbook at home?

TheLegionary

Almost.

Ever bought like a mad in a store and after some times, the credit card company blocks you for safety reasons since your credit card is behaving strangely?

Rainsinger

Nope, never really had a credit card I could do that with anyways.  Although I did have a purchase blocked by my debit card!  Apparently they had a lot of bad reports of identity theft with people using cards to buy World of Warcraft subscriptions.  O.o;

Ever picked up a bunch of items at the grocery store and get to the counter, and realize you don't have enough money to cover the total cost?

Dramen

Guilty! Time to see what we don't need...  lol Not a fun experience.

Ever dove into a swimming pool and lost your bathing suit/ trunks when you hit the water?

TheLegionary

Not guilty in a pool...not in the sea.

Ever did an errand from work to go to the doctor and met your girlfriend?

Blitzy

Not guilty.

Ever fooled around with a sibling of someone you were dating WHILE you were dating them?
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Talia

Every time I come into this thread I suddenly feel like Quagmire....so I rarely answer LOL

Yes

In my defense.... It was a long time ago and I'm back in a long distant relationship with him....well that's currently on hold. :)

Ever break something of somebody's by accident or on purpose and tried to replace it before they found out?
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Aequitas Quo

Guilty.

Ever get caught doing something bad and make up the most stupid lie to get yourself out of it?

Blitzy

Guilty. And got away with it.

Ever caught yourself checking out your teachers butt?
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Samantha

Guilty. :/ why do they put hot teachers in schools? Hello distractions!

Ever used someone elses tooth brush and not tell them?
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Avi

Not guilty.  I'm not a germ-a-phobe, but I'm also not that ballsy.  :P

Ever found yourself checking out someone else's boyfriend/girlfriend?
Your reality doesn't apply to me...