Death Note 3 person RP, need a Light Yagami (Mild BON)

Started by Doomsday, October 13, 2009, 08:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

This will probably be just a one shot scene, involving Light, L (A.K.A. Ryuzaki) and Misa Amane. I don't remember exactly which episode it was, somewhere between 18 and 22, but Light and L are chained to each other by the wrist, and L decides to pay a visit to Misa in her room, meaning he has to drag Light with him.

I can't remember why L wanted to go, as that particular story arc was a bore, but I remember having this inspiration as soon as I had seen the scene. Instead of trying to wiggle information out of Misa about Kira, I'm thinking L wants to vent some sexual frustration on her, and Light will either reluctantly get involved or willingly do so.

I plan on playing L, as I'm already playing Light in a different roleplay. Galocrist will be playing MisaMisa ::)

So we're looking for someone to play our Light in shining shackles. Just post here if you're interested.

Mathim

That sounds pretty out of character for L. If Light was the one taking the lead, I'd do it.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Doomsday

Are you saying that it would be in character for Light to be sexually interested in Misa? I mean come on, he ignores her the whole anime :P

Mathim

Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on October 13, 2009, 11:03:40 AM
Are you saying that it would be in character for Light to be sexually interested in Misa? I mean come on, he ignores her the whole anime :P

I meant that he'd probably do something like that to piss L off and get Misa to become even more loyal to him; or at least he might hope that if he continues to get some from Misa and L is missing out, L might lose the handcuffs so he won't have to continue to endure their little tryst. But if it's going to be something short-term I might not enjoy it as much.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Doomsday

Right now it's a bit impromptu and I can't recognize any long term potential, but if you have any ideas to make it so I would love to hear them.

And If you'd like Light to be the one who makes the move on Misa that's fine. I'd just like to play L for this.

Mathim

Nothing really comes to mind; at that point, Light has lost his memory of the Death Note. Maybe if Rem comes along and sees him while L sleeps...then he can formulate a plan to get rid of L prematurely before the fall of Yotsuba Inc.

Doomsday

Well I'd like for Galo to provide any ideas she has but otherwise it seems like you know your Death Note. If you'd like to play as Light then welcome aboard :-)

Mathim

Incidentally I am doing a one-on-one with Galo outside of this. But yes, I know my Death Note. I've read the entire series thrice over the course of two years. Freaking incredible. One little brilliant idea transformed into an engaging detective story. They need to make more like it. I even thought of a great idea for a sequel.

Doomsday

Wow :o

I've only watched the series, and only once, though it was very recently. I might be turning to you for advice on this game :-)

Mathim