A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cabalxxvi

Now, Viper was that an invitation to play Milo with you for me or someone else? I don't mind playing him and can start working on his character sheet if you would like.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Viper

Oh it was just a suggestion! I would never try to force a character on someone, i had actually picked Kida (who was not origionally on the list) so naturally i figured Milo would be open too. But i would never try to push a character onto someone, that is how one kills a muse....lol!

XD

cabalxxvi

Ah, was just curious cause Milo is kinda cool, and great character sheet by the way. I like the Cosplay photos of your character.
I may make Milo just because. I think it would be fun.

Viper

I love milo, hes such a nerd, and if you would like i have the cosplay photos of a really good milo if you would like to see them?

cabalxxvi

Viper

cabalxxvi

Very nice. I actually think those are great photos, and when I get some time, I may just post Milo on the site. I think it'll be great.

The Golden Touch

-frets over her character choices-

I will definitely be snagging Esmeralda. Hopefully hear back from the GMs about my others. :3

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Viper

I was thinking esmerelda....but i dont think i can play that type of personality well, but it was the best of thebchoices i was looking at before picking Kida. I think you'll play her well golden!

Loves

I have updated the available characters to put a hold on Esmeralda for you Golden.

:)
Loves
ON HIATUS AGAIN

The Golden Touch

Quote from: Viper on May 18, 2015, 09:13:23 PM
I was thinking esmerelda....but i dont think i can play that type of personality well, but it was the best of thebchoices i was looking at before picking Kida. I think you'll play her well golden!

Thank you, Viper! <3

Quote from: Loves on May 19, 2015, 07:33:13 AM
I have updated the available characters to put a hold on Esmeralda for you Golden.

:)
Loves

Awesome, thanks bunches, Loves.

-works on her character sheets-

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Deamonbane

Damn, if we are gonna have an Esmerelda it seems only fair that we have a Judge Frollo...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Loves

Bumping this for those who might be interested in joining.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Loves

**The character sheet has been updated.  There are loads of character now available**
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Kendra

I won't do any singing like a Siren to lure players in, they'd totally crash from my bad singing voice and not because it was a glorious distraction :P

Some seriously great characters up for grabs though and the bunch of writers are a great bunch.

*Shamelessly plugs*

Vergil Tanner

Ooooh....is there a Siren character available? Because having a Siren in the game would be kickass. And no, I'm not gonna take them on, I have three already. XD
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Loves

I shall be showing one or two of the fates from Hercules, the rest are up for grabs.  Not sure about sirens.  :P
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Kendra

lmao

sorry Loves ...

*backs out slowly*

my trouble causing days are over  >:)

Loves

lol

I like your trouble causing spark  ;)
'

though it would be funny to have a Siren that didn't have her powers any more...  wouldn't that be amusing.... she's all... come to me, you can't resist me... and the guy is like...what? do I have something in my teeth?
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Vergil Tanner

That's what I was thinking! She has to rely on more traditional methods of seduction rather than just her voice, and it provides no shortage of annoyance for her. XD

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Vergil Tanner

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Vergil Tanner

Yhup! I'm a bad, bad boy ;) :P :P
And I love you too, Lovey :P :P