what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Black jean shorts, black Tigers t-shirt, black socks and black tennis shoes. Didn't plan on being the man in black today, but if the shoe fits *smiles*

RP7466

work shirt, cargo shorts, stitches, and dark circles around my eyes
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Michelle

is dressed from head to toe    it's absolutely freezing here
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

WyldRanger

shorts and a t-shirt, not as hot as yesterday, but this is still very comfy.

rhev

an absolutely awesome Hawaiian shirt with these oldschool 1950s looking women in bikinis on them.  It's fantastic.

Autumn52

I am wearing a pink and grey blouse, the blouse is pink and it is trimmed in grey. The pants I am wearing are grey slacks with grey sandals. 

I have my hair put up with chopsticks.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

Boxers and long jean shorts.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

WyldRanger

Black cargo jean shorts and a Cubs t-shirt (for now, until laundry gets done, lol)

Beguile's Mistress

I'm wearing a sundress made of chocolate brown fabric with a batik design of bamboo plants and a beige jacket, beige because the design on the hand-dyed fabric isn't truly white.  I found a pair of high-heeled sandals to match the brown.

WyldRanger

High-heeled sandals? That's interesting.

Nice sundress, as always ;)

Shimeka

T-shirt and boxers, feeling lazy today.

Still sporting my Cornrows but they are so going to have to come out, just don't wanna! * cries*

Karia

Sadly im wearing a death note t-shirt that i wear to bed. no bra a pair of pj's, panties and no socks!!! I hate wearing socks to bed!!! ;D

WyldRanger

Black khaki shorts, a green short sleeve semi-dress shirt and....yup, black socks  ;D

Beguile's Mistress

It's sunny and chilly today but I had to wear a sundress anyway, a royal purple one with a white jacket and white heels. 

rhev

Shorts, Tshirt, sandals, how boring.

WyldRanger

Same thing as yesterday  ::)

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

WyldRanger

Just shorts and a t-shirt. Kinda warm here tonight.

Adammair

Almost my birthday suit. ;D 'Cept for black briefs, I'd be nekkid, and they'd be callin' me The Streak!

Boogity Boogity!

Props to all those who get that reference...

*is still amazed that he found out 2 of his coworkers, who he thought would have, had never heard of it*

Sylk

one of my favorite over sized t-shirts with hawks on it, cut off sweat pants.

Just got home from a 17 hour day at work
Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads

WyldRanger

Attire for church: Blue collared short sleeve shirt and tan khaki's

Attire for work: tan work shirt, blue jeans and work boots ;)

Adammair

Dark brown cargo pants, and a Mickey Mouse t-shirt where all three circles (face and both ears) are yin/yang symbols consisting of black and white Mickey Mouse heads.

Beguile's Mistress

Church:  Pale blue sundress with tied shoulder straps and white heels

Now:  White terry cloth shorts and strapless top

Later for volunteering:  Light blue linen slacks and a white shirt, white flats

High tea with the Queen:  *laughs*  Yeah, right!

WyldRanger

Sounds like blue is the order of the day!  ;D

Captain Maltese

Black boxers, blue jean shorts.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories