Angel's Flights of Fancy (FxF)

Started by Angel Fire, April 07, 2012, 09:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel Fire

Hi there to everyone all around the world!  It has been a very long time since I have been looking for RP's but here I am once again!  I promise that I will not go away but I hope that you will not fade away from me once we get together.   Once we can get together, I am hoping that you can see into the mind of a sweet Angel.  I hope that these Angelic thoughts can mesh with what you have in mind.  All of these ideas are F/F... those are not negotiable... but as far as the sex of you in RL, I am open to play with anyone as long as you can play a convincing female.

With that, here are the Angelic Thoughts!

Love In The Military:
My girl has just "graduated" from basic training and is sent to her first tour of duty.  She is vulnerable and unsure of what would happen to her in a new place that could be around the world or across the country from where her training happened.  A superior Officer or Sergeant takes my girl under her wings and teaches her the duties of her job among other things.  It is quite possible that your officer or Sergeant could have a thing for my girl at first sight or the love could develop over time.  I am happy with either of those things developing as we show the love of two girls either before "Don't Ask Don't Tell" or afterwards.

Me?  Hypnotized?:
I always loved dipping into the world of hypnotism but never had the chance to play it out.  Maybe my girl is very straight but is hypnotized into thinking that her best friend is her lover?  Or maybe your character has a secret crush on my girl and hypnotizes her into her will?  This can go in many directions and eras so it can be very open for discussion.

Long Lost but Finally Found:
Our girls were best friends during high school and/or college and we did just about everything together.  The only thing we didn't do together was share our boyfriends or girlfriends.  After a while and for some reason, your girl goes out to "make something of her life" while my girl stayed in the small town that they grew up in.  A few years later, your girl decides to revisit her roots and the town where she grew up in where, somehow or somewhere, the two girls reconnect.  Will one be angry at the other or will there be a happy reunion?  This can be very open for discussion.

Built to Serve Her:
My girl is a specially made android that either your girl orders off a maid service or builds herself that offers companionship and to serve whatever needs that your girl needs.  This can go in a variety of directions from companionship, to romance and even to a Mistress/pet relationship.  If the Mistress/Pet relationship is selected, I would like this to not get too crazy with the BDSM aspect of things.  As with the others, this can be open for discussion.

You Would Love Me if I Was a Woman:
This is for all of the gender-bender Rp'ers out there.  I am seeing two best friends always hanging out together for the very longest of times... YC (who is female) has a crush over MC (who is male) but there is a catch... YC is a lesbian.  YC sees many feminine characteristics in MC so she tries to find a way to make MC a woman... in anyway possible.  This is totally open for discussion as to how the sex change of MC can happen and what happens afterwards.  I am not looking for any BDSM elements here so this can be totally vanilla after MC's sex change.  I would love to explore what happens to MC after the sex change and how SHE would adjust.

We Want a Baby!
For this, I see two women that re in either a committed relationship (or married) and wanting to finally enjoy the joys of having a baby.  Either one of our characters can be pregnant (or both).  A long term possibility is that after the child is born, the Child finds her way in the world after a large time skip to adulthood.  Very open to discussion here.

Your Little Secret:
YC and MC have been best friends for a very long time.  Maybe we were childhood friends or friends since high school.  Either way, we were almost inseparable and did almost everything together.  For the longest time, YC has been hiding feelings that she is loving MC more than as just a friend.  YC can not know how much longer she could hold this secret inside of her so the time comes when they are alone and the secret comes out.  How would this play out?  Would you like MC to freak out at the news or... would you like MC to share those same feelings?  Love to see how this can play out in either direction.

Your Sous Chef... Your Lover:
I have always been excited about having a Rp in a restaurant setting so why not go where the muse flows!  This is just a bare bones idea right now but my first thought is that MC has just graduated from Culinary School and lands a job at a very prestigious restaurant in some big city.  There, she meets the Executive Chef who has the looks to die for!  Will the Executive Chef be just a workalolic... or maybe she has her sights set on her new sous chef?  Or maybe something in between that builds up into something special?

From a RL experience comes this wonderful new idea that I am TOTALLY craving for:

Butch/femme role reversal:
As I mentioned, this inspiration came to me as I was traveling to work on a BART train with the entire car of a crowded train watching the couple's actions and not saying a word.

MC is a short, soft butch looking woman who has to try to live up to her expectations of being "macho" and "Masculine". Somehow, enter YC who is a slightly taller femme that sweeps MC off of her feet. How they meet and how the romance builds up, that we can discuss. Maybe they meet on a train or a bus... or maybe on a flight across the country. For this Rp, I am totally looking for romance and eventually, having our girls just not caring who is seeing our love... just so that both of our girls know that their love is true and that it can seem like the taller femme looks to be the "domme" in the relationship.

More ideas will come so please stay tuned to this station.  Same Angelic time... Same Angelic channel!  If you need immediate access or wish to talk about ideas of your own, please utilize the Angelic phone located on the little mouse to the side to contact me with your emergency needs (in other words, please PM me and I will be very glad to answer your questions or listen to some plot ideas).  Hope to hear from y'all soon!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Angel Fire

Added "Love For The Game" and marked one of my older ideas as taken.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Angel Fire

Deleted "Love for the Game" and added "Who Am I?" and "Me?  Hypnotized?"  Also added that you may send ideas my way if you wish.

VeronicaH

Are you still craving mutated love? I think it sounds like an excellent idea! What are you looking for in a RP partner?

Angel Fire

Deleted "Mutated love" and added "Long lost but Finally Found" and "Built to Serve Her"

Angel Fire

Added "You Would Love Me if I Was a Woman" and "We Want a Baby!"

All the other plots are still available.

Angel Fire

Added "Your Little Secret" and indicated the RP's that I am dying to play out.

Angel Fire

Added "Your Sous Chef... Your Lover"

Angel Fire