Looking for a couple of stories

Started by kaz, March 20, 2014, 06:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

I enjoy a wide variety of stories, from non-con to romance.  I enjoy writing, and enjoying a writing partner with imagination and a good style of writing.  I dont like one liners, or bad spelling, I like to write with people who care about what they write.

Turn ons:
Leather
chains
toys
kidnap
bdsm
M/s
D/s

Turn offs:
Bodily functions
Maiming
some incest (ask me how my mood is lol)

I am very open, but some things arent my style.  Feel free to reply here or drop me a PM :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

kaz

A few story ideas to get you folks thinking:

1. Prisoner of War
I'm thinking WW2 for this, French resistance fighter is captured by the SS.  She has information, but they decide they enjoy torturing/breaking/raping her.  Shes a tough cookie, but the man in charge of the interrogation is rather a formidable figure.

2. Modern day Pirates
Whilst on holiday a woman is kidnapped for a wealthy Prince who has a taste for white flesh.

3. New Job
A new job brings things she had never dreamt of.  The boss is a sadistic Dom who enjoys fucking her over his desk.  Things dont just stop there. 

4. The Hold Up
A Bank in a small town gets held up just as its closing. The manager is the only one there, the robber/robbers decide to have some fun with her.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...