OC Wrestling Federation

Started by Primarch, May 13, 2014, 06:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caelcormac

Throwing my hat in for interest. Can we have more than 1 PC? I'd love to make a color commentator, but I'll probably want a wrestler at some point too.

Batman4560

I'm not the GM but I would say everyone is allowed two characters. I mean, I am playing two so I don't see why anyone else would not be allowed. Also King could use a court. ;)

Primarch

Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 14, 2014, 07:50:56 PM
Heck, yeah! I used to be involved in forum-based wrestling roleplays a while ago. I'll work up a character bio shortly and I have no trouble playing announcers, commentators, managers, valets, etc.... as needed.

Quote from: caelcormac on May 14, 2014, 08:08:53 PM
Throwing my hat in for interest. Can we have more than 1 PC? I'd love to make a color commentator, but I'll probably want a wrestler at some point too.

Taking up two characters is perfectly fine, especially if one of them is a commentator/manager/valet/interviewer or any of that jazz.

DemonessOfDeathValley

The Demoness is definitely interested.

Are you ok with a Diva that is more in the vein of Lita, not just tits and ass?

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Primarch

DemonessOfDeathValley

Awesome. I will do a character bio after I've had some sleep. My brain is a bit fried at the moment.

SpiralSpider

What say you to Hale?

Wanted to make sure you didn't miss her since I edited my last post. ^.^'
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Countdown0

Hello :D Couple of questions.

First, will any of the game feature 'not in character' sections where the wrestlers are not performing in front of people, and so don't act the part? Or do we get to just maintain the wrestling story the entire time?

Second, would having two wrestlers (one face and one heel) be acceptable, as opposed to having one wrestler and one "other" type of character?
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Zeth

I'm tossing my hat in as a wrestler and commentator. If Commentator is taken, I'll take something else like manager.

Blobbe

Bizarrely potentially interested, with the caveat of asking what section the game would be put in

Primarch

Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 14, 2014, 10:39:14 PM
What say you to Hale?

Looks solid, put her in the roster.

Quote from: Countdown0 on May 14, 2014, 11:44:48 PM
First, will any of the game feature 'not in character' sections where the wrestlers are not performing in front of people, and so don't act the part? Or do we get to just maintain the wrestling story the entire time?

Second, would having two wrestlers (one face and one heel) be acceptable, as opposed to having one wrestler and one "other" type of character?
As for the first question, I had pictured this game as being primarily 'In Character' to he honest.
Second question, that's fine.

Quote from: Zeth on May 15, 2014, 12:32:46 AM
I'm tossing my hat in as a wrestler and commentator. If Commentator is taken, I'll take something else like manager.
One Commentator might be claimed, but a second is certainly welcome.

Quote from: KaylaM on May 15, 2014, 07:34:53 AM
Bizarrely potentially interested, with the caveat of asking what section the game would be put in

I've put the roster in 'Light Human Small Groups' as I don't think anything else would be necessary or appropriate. Everything else should be the same.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Just for my understanding, for my character creation, will there be times when she isn't in character? Because, I actually have two versions of her. One is that she's kind a 'real' character. In that, the person she plays on camera is similar or close to the person she is off camera.

The other is completely kayfabed on camera and is different in 'real life'.

Which do you think would 'fit' better?

Primarch

Assume characters will always be in their 'In Camera' persona.

xPeachyPuff

Just trying to find an image for my character. Not sure if I'll be able to get her up over the weekend, since I'll be away, but Monday I will get her up for sure (: Sorry for the delay.

- Rainbow ♥

Primarch

Feel free to post a WIP with any details you have in mind. I'm interested in our breakdown of characters. Victor & Aaron are from Ireland & England. Depending on how the rest fall into place we might be able to do a 'foreign invasion' storyline or something.

DemonessOfDeathValley

I'll get my character bio up, probably sometime later today.

xPeachyPuff

Here is my WIP. Just gotta complete 2 more things, which I might be able to do tonight. Is she suitable so far?

- Rainbow ♥

WIP

Played by: xSnorkleRainbow
Stage Name: Kim Young Min. ('Kim')
Sex: Female.
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 110lbs
Hometown: San Francisco, California.
Alignment: Tweener.
Gimmick: (A brief description of your wrestler)
Style: Acrobat / Submission.
Signature Move(s): Split Legged Moonsault, The Octopus, Shining Wizard, Double Leg Nelson Hold
Trademark Taunt: (Can be a phrase or gesture. Using your trademark taunt can help your wrestler out of a tough spot or give them that extra boost)
Theme Music: Troublemaker - Now

Attributes

Durability: 8/10
Strength: 5/10
Technique: 7/10
Submission: 9/10
Speed/Aerial: 9/10
Stamina: 8/10
Charisma: 7/10
Hardcore: 4/10
Overall: 57

Primarch

RubySlippers

Two characters well I want to do a lady wrastin' gal to likely also an arm piece to Cackles the Clown.

SpiralSpider

Manager character concept:

Played by: Spiral Spider
Stage Name: Ruth-Anne Dell
Sex: female
Height: 5'9
Weight: 143
Hometown: Austin, Texas
Alignment: Tweener, will likely lean towards heel
Gimmick: Ruth-Anne is a young heiress to an established fortune; she's the daughter of a famous entrepreneur father. As a manager, she's determined to strike out and make a name for herself. She views her wrestler(s) as an important investment and will do anything to help further their careers and raise their worth. She's likely to distract and interfere in matches when the ref's back is turned and she thinks she can get away with it. Maintaining control over her name(s) is really important and depending upon their personality, this might end up as perhaps a sexual relationship or constantly butting heads with a stubborn wrestler.
Style:  Classic (Non-wrestler. Likely just cat fighting if an encounter comes to blows)
Signature Move(s): Bitch slap, Blowing powder from her compact in someone's face.
Trademark Taunt: She faints, threatens to sue or arranges a wardrobe "malfunction"
Theme Music:

Attributes

Durability: 5/10
Strength:4/10
Technique: 5/10
Submission: 3/10
Speed/Aerial:7/10
Stamina: 5/10
Charisma: 9/10
Hardcore: 2/10
Overall: 40

Primarch

Looks good. Add her to the roster thread. Should she be listed as a Manager or Valet?

SpiralSpider

DemonessOfDeathValley

Edited to remove my character.

Primarch

Looks good, hit up the roster.

SpiralSpider

Demoness - both of our girls have maniacal laughter as a taunt...