Summer Fun [M seeking F][Lighthearted][Romance][Fun and Smut]

Started by Moon Hound Hati, May 13, 2015, 07:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

Hello and welcome to my latest request thread! First of all, take a moment to read my O/O's, preferably the other one too, to see if we're compatible on at least a few areas. Not everything in there needs to be a kink of your own, per se, but it's always nice to know where we both stand. I'm seeking someone to play the female in the ideas found below.

That being said, what I am looking for in these ideas are just lighthearted fun mixed in with a healthy dose of smut. I already have plenty of 1on1's and group games that are heavy on drama and "epic" plotlines, so I am looking for something simple and fun to balance that out. And with summer rolling around and the general theme of summer being lightheartedness and fun, I thought it was a good idea to combine the two.

Now, for the ideas I have! Keep in mind that these are basic ideas and can be expanded and discussed further, if you happen to have any ideas of your own that you feel could be good additions to the concept.

Oh, and please send a PM and NOT POST HERE!

The Special Bathing Suit

Inspirational Picture (NSFW)

A young couple (teens or early twenties) head to the beach for their vacation. What the girl doesn't know is that her boyfriend secretly swapped out her regular bathing suit for a "special" one, which she only discovers after they arrive at the hotel and are unpacking. Not only is the swimsuit he packed for her even skimpier than her normal one, but the bottom end does not even have a backside! Instead, it has a set of anal beads to keep the flimsy suit from falling off (see pic). Being as playful and perverted as her boyfriend, she goes along with it and wears it to the (nudist) beach they visit. Fun and perversion ensue.

Summer Studies

Inspirational Picture

The grades of a promising young knight in training at the royal academy have suddenly begun to decline, forcing the school to take drastic action and assign the one teacher specializing in turning problem cases around to tutor her privately over the summer holidays. He will be with her every day, whether it is during days the school is open, at her home, or even at his own. Sort of a modern-day fantasy school romance and slice-of-life story where a student attempts to seduce her teacher.

Busty Beach Elf

Inspirational Picture

I don't really have an idea for this one, but it could be combined with the Special Bathing Suit idea if you want to add a little fantasy to the mix. Likewise, I myself could play a male elf and just have an elven couple visit the beach instead of a human couple or a cross-species human/elf one.

Beach Neko Girl

Inspirational Picture

Same as with Busty Beach Elf. Can be used in combination with The Special Bathing Suit or we can create a story on our own. The main theme is the beach and the fact that I have a thing for nekomimi girls, heh heh. Perhaps she is a competitive sporty type girl who falls in love with my character after he turns out to be the first to beat her at a round of one on one beach volleyball.

The Glamorous Elf Girlfriend

Inspirational Picture

Another one with an elf girl. The idea here is to break the Tolkien mold a bit. Usually, when you think of an elf maiden, you think of a tall, slender, fair maiden who is pure and modest     or at least something along those lines. For this idea I want you to play an elf girl in modern times that is all about glamour, indulgence, and fun. She has a curvy body, is outgoing, bold, fun-loving, love to tease and flirt, and everything but modest. The basic idea is for her to be dating someone her parents, who might be more like traditional elves, disapprove of, such as a human in general or a human "bad boy." Perhaps a biker type.

The Amazon Tribe

Inspirational Picture

An old tribe hidden far away in the depths of the Amazon rainforests has recently lost its last male tribesman. Unwilling to let their lineage die with them, several of the tribe's hunters and trackers set out to find males from elsewhere, though they are so isolated that no other tribe could be found for at least a hundred miles. One day, they stumble across a lone survival expert from Europe, who had set up camp near the river, dropped off by a boat to document a Survivorman style show for the Discovery Channel. Making contact, the women guide him back to their village, where they "request" he try and impregnate as many women as possible.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Moon Hound Hati

Moon Hound Hati

Updated to display which ideas are taken/in discussion.

Moon Hound Hati

Reopened The Special Bathing Suit and The Glamorous Elf Girlfriend due to lengthy mysterious absences of the partners I had for these.

Moon Hound Hati

Summer has gone, but that doesn't mean the fun has to end!

Moon Hound Hati

Temperatures are rising, so I think it's time for a bump.

Moon Hound Hati

Moon Hound Hati

Moon Hound Hati

Things are heating up around here, so it's time for a bump.

Moon Hound Hati

Moon Hound Hati

Moon Hound Hati