Jail [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 08, 2011, 07:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyu

its mine inside? or is she coming in new?

elfguy

All prisoners are already inside. You could say you're new as of last night or something tho.
----

Vaulera

I think i get your meaning, but this is my first time playing a dude. Is the sex on the okay right now?

elfguy

Ironic how all the guards have sub tendencies ;P
----

EvilEye

A little, but heatless isnt makeing prophets life any easier...shes like a wildcat useing everything she could to her advantage
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

Vaulera

Well I was planning on making another female guard to cater to snark if that was okay?

I think that this is going great for my first male part. How am I actually doing?

Miyu

Evil Eye- Eliza its waiting for Elf's char I dont think yours sees the tazer or the cuffs that my char has.

EvilEye

I think your doing well, though i personally dont want Heartless broken yet (if ever).
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

CarnivorousBunny

Is there room for a submissive female prisoner? o_0
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Vaulera

I will ease off, i think once elfguy is done with his prisoner business maybe his character whom expressed interest in mine could get together. it is your character.

EvilEye

That is all that I wanted
Oscar Wilde
~Anonymous

elfguy

Right now my character has a serious beating to give to a certain smarty pants ;)
----

Snark

Sounds fun...

But can these two new chars join? I think the more the merrier personally.

Vaulera

no problem, I will get poor Snarky in on the action after you are done if it is okay

kobrakid92

I do have one question. Can I change my character's profile pic or is that permanent?

elfguy

I don't mind as long as it's somewhat similar.
----

Snark

Quote from: Vaulera on August 20, 2011, 02:53:02 AM
no problem, I will get poor Snarky in on the action after you are done if it is okay
Have to admit I was confused. I thought you meant the serial killer- Pockets isn't really a murderer...He's a theif... hence the name. lol

elfguy

Btw for information, the jail has cell doors opened with keys, but the doors between blocks need code combinations. Same for going in and out of the solitary confinement, or to the exit.
----

Vaulera

That was a slip of the tongue. Hey elfguy, when do you think Janie will be done with that prisoner. either one would be fine in prophet's eyes

elfguy

Won't be tonight I need to go to bed soon.
----

Sharon

Damn. I leave for  a bit and got lost behind. lol it all good I just wing it.

LimitlessNikkie

I'm pretty sure Bitch had key's tossed into her cell by the oh so generous Pockets.

Sharon

V-did your guy throw Bitch a key too?

Vaulera

I threw the keys to pockets, who threw the keys to you.

Snark

anyone else thinks we should eventually do a shower scene?