A City Boy in the Country

Started by Null, December 14, 2013, 12:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Null

Well ok. This is a very wide open story with massive amounts of potential. I have the shell but you and I can make the rest ourselves. The story is about a 16 year old boy that lives in New York that just moved to a remote country town somewhere in the u.s ( details that can be decided ) There, a completely different and new life awaits him. A new high school, new neighborhood, and new challenges. There, he meets a girl. A girl that will be come friends with him and bond with him unlike anyone else in his life. They fall in love, and the rest is up to the players ( I.e me and you ) I will hope very much so this will turn into a long, long session. I have a tendency to stick to stories. The main focus is the story, with deep character development and emotion. Sex comes when it comes. That's it ! We can decide the rest later.

Guy character - laid back, board with everything, has a fiery temper

Girl character - A country girl, sometimes very shy

So tell me what you think. Thanks for looking guys ( this is my first attempt on a website, give me some slack XD )
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.