Pokemon X/Y just announced (i'm not kidding, it's really called Pokemon X/Y)

Started by HybridHalf, January 08, 2013, 05:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koren

Seribii is your best resource at this point and time for the current geneation as they have a lot of info on locations and also what pokemon are avalible, along with the battles you will have through the story.

Dada DAH! Finally! Did some chain trading (dratini for a squirtle, squirtle for a spritzee with a sachet which evolved, and that for what i wanted) and i FINALLY have a Joltik. Which is definitely the cutest damn pokemon ever to go on Pokemon Amie.

So if anyone wants one I can breed one and trade it over :)

Laughing Hyena

I need to find out what is compatable with Fennekin and Froakie in terms of breeding.

Suiko

Quote from: Koren on October 17, 2013, 04:49:30 AM
Dada DAH! Finally! Did some chain trading (dratini for a squirtle, squirtle for a spritzee with a sachet which evolved, and that for what i wanted) and i FINALLY have a Joltik. Which is definitely the cutest damn pokemon ever to go on Pokemon Amie.

So if anyone wants one I can breed one and trade it over :)
That's a lot of trading O-O
How did you set that up? Or was it just chance?

Also Joltik is hella cute. Though I wonder how you'd pet one in Amie... with your pinkie?  ^^;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 17, 2013, 11:56:06 AM
I need to find out what is compatable with Fennekin and Froakie in terms of breeding.

ditto work, torchic line of evolutions will work.

Edit: So now that I have ditto, I shall be breeding my Blastoise and Chesnaught.  I will trade them for any starters of any nature and IV.  I wanted to come here and offer first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZHmmevaaTk&feature=youtu.be
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

SinXAzgard21

So, friend codes yes..... Friend codes add more Safari areas post game.

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Khoraz on October 17, 2013, 06:43:06 PM
My Fletching evolved! ^^

It has flame body, which is good for hatching eggs.  What starters from 1st gen are you missing?

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

SinXAzgard21

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Shouron

Ah, Pokemon, I still love the game but running around catching everything is still my downfall. Lol, 9 hours in with one badge because I'm catching every single Pokemon I run across.
When you look at yourself in the mirror, who is it that stares back at you?

SinXAzgard21

SinXAzgard21

w00t just got a vulpix and alakazam with best nature and great IVs

Koren

Quote from: Khoraz on October 17, 2013, 12:02:25 PM
That's a lot of trading O-O
How did you set that up? Or was it just chance?

Also Joltik is hella cute. Though I wonder how you'd pet one in Amie... with your pinkie?  ^^;

Sheer dumb luck honestly. I wanted a joltik and saw that trade, so went looking for spritzee, saw what I needed for that etc

At the moment I'm working on collecting all of the Vivillion forms, but its proving hard as the only ones online are the purple ones from Japan, and if I offer one and say "no purple" it often gets ignored which is really damn annoying. Ive managed to get three other forms, but Id like all of them.

Joltik in pokemon Amie is he cutest damn thing Ive ever seen. No kidding.

Ive beaten the elite four, and done the rival battle after that, and my pokemon are currently sitting at level 79 - 82, with the exception of my level 44 pupitar who I am trying to train up into tyranitar, which is going to be hard with no trainers to battle around any more.

Im actually finding post game stuff to be a bit dull.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Koren on October 17, 2013, 10:59:13 PM
Sheer dumb luck honestly. I wanted a joltik and saw that trade, so went looking for spritzee, saw what I needed for that etc

At the moment I'm working on collecting all of the Vivillion forms, but its proving hard as the only ones online are the purple ones from Japan, and if I offer one and say "no purple" it often gets ignored which is really damn annoying. Ive managed to get three other forms, but Id like all of them.

Joltik in pokemon Amie is he cutest damn thing Ive ever seen. No kidding.

Ive beaten the elite four, and done the rival battle after that, and my pokemon are currently sitting at level 79 - 82, with the exception of my level 44 pupitar who I am trying to train up into tyranitar, which is going to be hard with no trainers to battle around any more.

Im actually finding post game stuff to be a bit dull.

My pokemon are 68+ at the end of the game.  I'm wondering why no rematch of the elite 4 is up for us to do.

On a note, Mega Gengar is a effing monster.

Suiko

QuoteAt the moment I'm working on collecting all of the Vivillion forms, but its proving hard as the only ones online are the purple ones from Japan, and if I offer one and say "no purple" it often gets ignored which is really damn annoying. Ive managed to get three other forms, but Id like all of them. 
Do you have the green one? If not I could level one for you?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Koren

Yeah I have the green one, modern one, purple one and the river one (which is the aussie one as far as I can tell) so I have those, its just the others that are proving hard to come by

The fact that you cant really rematch anyone is a bit of downer. Theres a lot less to do when you finish the elite four then there is in the first four gens (i never played gen five) except perhaps ruby.

SinXAzgard21

Scyther still cannot learn fly, even though he is listed as a flying type as well as a bug type...  So much crap.  Also he can't use Infestation which is a bug type move.

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Khoraz on October 18, 2013, 03:53:10 AM
Aww I love Scyther.

As do I and it is crap that Golurk can learn fly and he is a ghost/GROUND type.

Suiko

I never used a Golurk, are they any good? My ghost has always been Haunter (no friends)
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Khoraz on October 18, 2013, 11:55:51 AM
I never used a Golurk, are they any good? My ghost has always been Haunter (no friends)

Same, I use Gengar since when I got my haunter two days ago it didn't have an everstone on it.  I had to have it relearn Hypnosis but well worth it to be able to easily catch pokemon.  I don't like the look of Golurk, though one of his abilities powers up punch moves.  Area before 7th gym has haunters, level him up to wear you think he is good and then send me a trade if I'm on.

Suiko

Damn so far in? ><

I just got to the area where I can get a Swirlix so I'm on the hunt.
Is it right that it and the Y exclusive evolve via trade as well?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Khoraz on October 18, 2013, 12:11:49 PM
Damn so far in? ><

I just got to the area where I can get a Swirlix so I'm on the hunt.
Is it right that it and the Y exclusive evolve via trade as well?

Not sure, honestly the only new gen pokemon in my line up is Chesnaught.

I need to level my mons to 70+ but with post game not having much in the way of leveling I might be out of getting the other legendary pokemon.

Suiko

I've been catching everything I find, haha. Just got a Pancham and I love him.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -