Lion attacks woman! Gives kiss.

Started by Vekseid, December 02, 2007, 09:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Sabby

Awww! I've seen this... so cute! ^_^

Though... that lion, while only being affectionate, could very easily rip up her neck by accident. I should know... I have a cat.

MadPanda

Ah, yes...the oft mentioned warning 'this is a lion.  It is not an overgrown housecat' is relative to the housecat!  My darling little grrl's favorite game is 'use Daddy as a scratching post', followed shortly by 'Daddy is my chew toy' and 'let's ambush Daddy's ankles'.  If she were tiger-sized, I'd be a dead Panda.

But obviously Mister Lion is very, very happy to see this woman, and she does not appear unduly alarmed by the Sudden Feline Amazon Glomp of Amorous Doom, so it's all good.

Cute vid!  Thanks for sharing.  Will have to show this to my wife...
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Cherri Tart

lol - i'm picturing a 600 pound or whatever lion standing on me and bopping me in the nose with it's paw to wake me up... not really a good thought :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

MadPanda

You mean, maybe, like...this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMXCuW9LDps

Yeah, scary thought.  Of course, that would be the Boy, as the Little Grrl is much quieter and does not have Food Issues...
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Sherona

ooo how sweet is that. However I am afraid it might spawn more of those stories where you hear of people having tons of strange, exotic, and illegal, pets in their apartments/houses. The one in new your that had a tiger, a bunch of illegal poisonous snakes, I think a crocadyle..something like that..