News:

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

Quote from: Qt on April 14, 2013, 01:07:51 AM
Wow... caught this completely by fluke... pretty sure otherwise I would have missed this 40k post mark

Impressive! Congratulations.

Oreo

How appropriate for you to be just above me Saerrael. You went Carnite just before me. ;D

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Beguile's Mistress

Congratulations!  ;D

Avis habilis

So would that make her deliciousness incarnite?

... I'll get me coat.

Anyway, congratulations!

Oreo

Thanks. It was a fun jump. I was scared I would miss it. I did an actual countdown on my PostIts

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

undisclosedtoyou

Ooohhh you guys are impressive!

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Oreo

*fistpumps* for undisclosed.

Formless

How many posts for a carnite ...? Just curious.

Oreo

>_> 31,622 = Carnite

Formless

* checks how many posts he has. * Yeah ... I don't think I'll achieve that in this life time. :P

Trieste

* Trieste looks at hers out of curiosity since it's been a while.

... still chillin in the Carnite club with Cookie. <3

despickable

What's On Your Desktop?
in Forum Games/Socializing   despickable   100   2305

Cool 100 posts nice number

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

yobo

Ha, I was standing at 6,999 posts before this one, so it is only fitting that post number 7,000 will be posted in this thread. ;)

Beguile's Mistress

Congratulations, both of you!  W0000t! ;D

Peripherie

I just passed the 5000 post mark! (And am about to him the 1 year mark as well.) And what a year it was!
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

ObscureObscenities

Well, I don't know how to get posts to show on the small side bar in a forum view anymore, otherwise my numbers shots would look much neater. But i wanted to throw them up anyway. It's taken me nearly three years to do it, the second 5,000 definitely took me longer than the first, but it's a nice hump to get over!

Nadir

You can view it if you look at a PM you sent - also, congrats!

AurelieCatena

This time I did not miss the number.

This is my 3000th post, and I'm approaching the 3-posts-per-day ratio.

3000 posts and no sign of boredom. Actually, Elliquiy feels better every day.

... and I just learned how to upload a picture on Elluiki:

Blythe

Just hit the 10,000 mark!

9,999......then 10,000!

Silver

Not as impressive as Blythe but caught my 5 years this morning, only a minute off.

And then it was 5 years
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Blythe

Holy moly, 5 years, Silver? And you caught that screenshot within a minute of that five year anniversary?

That is....way more impressive than my post count.

Because...five years. Five whole years.  ;D

You get a congratulations and a wish for a Happy Elliversary from me, Silver! <3

Jag

Quote from: Blythe on September 03, 2013, 08:32:03 PM
Just hit the 10,000 mark!

9,999......then 10,000!

Mentoring is like crack for your post count. *nods*

Quote from: Silver on September 03, 2013, 10:23:32 PM
Not as impressive as Blythe but caught my 5 years this morning, only a minute off.

And then it was 5 years

5 years! Yay!

*throws confetti*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Lovestheclassics

And to think i was excited that my introduction post had hit 100 views!  Congrats to all of you hitting dizzying heights with your numbers.

WingedServant

How the heck is QT averaging 40 posts a day?!? that's just staggering...

WyldRanger

I just realized that I passed 10,000 posts today... so it's official, I'm now an Addict :P