Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

*uses mega-hammer from last avatar to guide clam viciously*  BACK!  BACK you shrews! >.>

Kunoichi

Cocktail sauce and a lemon...

Well, it's certainly not something I've tried before. ;D

Cassiopeia

NO ONE is eating MY clam, on the half shell ... I don't care WHAT condiments you use >.>

Esoteric Myobi

Hey, I like my seafood raw just as much as I like it cooked <.< No worries Cassi! If we cook it we won't even be using condiments~! Just gonna sprinkle it with that satisfying taste of win. =)

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

And considering how big a clam it is, I'm sure there's enough for more than two...

Esoteric Myobi

We can have a huge dinner party~! Either that or we can always freeze it and save it for later =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

Nah, dinner party sounds good to me. ;D Think we should do something exotic, like hire people to be the plates?  I hear something like that is pretty big in Japan...

Cassiopeia

*thinks of hiring people to assassinate the would-be clam kidnappers*  STAY BECK! >.>

Esoteric Myobi

Ooh~ I want pretty people to serve the food as well ;) Curvy ladies in Qipaos please <3

We're ninja's Cassi ;o would you like to hire us? =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Sounds perfect. :D

Yeah, Cassi, and we're not too pricy at that.  We've got a two-for-one special going on, this week only...

Cassiopeia

Yes, okay.  My, I'd like to hire you to assassinate Kuno. 

Kuno, I need you to assassinate My for me.

*pays you both in fresh non-clam seafood and calls up another contact*

Esoteric Myobi

Well the special is that we get your giant clam too =) Otherwise I'd be glad to keep Kuno off your back, though I don't think I'd have to go so far as to kill her ;)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Hmm.  I think this should be enough seafood for a dinner party...

*plans her little plans and plots her little plots*

Cassiopeia

*hangs up with the contact*  That won't be necessary My ... it won't be necessary >.>  *sits firmly atop clam*  I shall NOT be moved!

Esoteric Myobi

<.< -Dangles Kandy Kakes from afar- Are you suuure?

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

Esoteric Myobi

-Somehow managed to get Xena to accompany her-

Xena says she'll give you a private interview >.>

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

O_O  But ... Xena ... THEY'RE the evil ones!  They're trying to steal my clam! 

Esoteric Myobi

Xena says that she rather likes fresh clams and we've invited her to the upcoming dinner party =) Especially since she's a winner so the spice of win on the side was what made up her mind~

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

And the best part is, Hercules is going to be at the party, too...

Esoteric Myobi

Mmm~ Some Hercules and Xena action...are you sure you don't want to donate your clam now Cassi? =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

Keep that ogre away from my Warrior Princess! >.>  She's MINE!  But ... but my clam is my lively hood ...  I NEED it!  How else would I go into child's pose?

Kunoichi

Well, if you want to keep Hercules away from Xena, you'll have to come to the dinner party, then.  And for that, we'll need your clam.  Otherwise, they're going to go catch a movie...

Besides, there are plenty of clams in the sea.  Surely you can get one of those afterwards?

Esoteric Myobi

Don't worry =) We just want the juicy, tender meat inside, you can keep the shell~

Although it would make a really nice decoration somewhere...

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

It already IS nice decoration somewhere!  Under me! >.>  You really just want the meat?