News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturnschild

yeah I do know how you feel have a cousin going through that stuff now. Not that close to her and sometime i really don't like being around her. But when she went for chemo I was really concerned. *sighs and hugs saber more* momintai ok saber momintai.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Well...yeah, it's kind of not just a friend who's going through it.  It's my dad...that's why it's kind of bugging me right now.  It probably wouldn't bug me half as much if I wasn't on the other side of the country right now.  He's a tough little bugger, though, my dad...and I know that he'll pull through.

I hope your cousin is okay, saturnschild.  Trust me...I share your concern right now.  I hope everybody pulls through alright.  Let me know how everything goes...and if things end up going downhill, you can always talk to us, and the shack's always open. ^^

Momintai...what does that mean, momintai?
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

MzNurse

*snuggles Saber* I sorry....

*apologizes to everyone for the lack of goodies today*

My alarm didn't go off.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saturnschild

I really don't know what momintai, I heard it when i was younger and it stuck with me. The way I use it it mean don't worry. And yeah she is doing ok right now.

and it doesn't bother me Mznurse about the sweets I am trying to eat less of them.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

It's okay, MzNurse. ^^  The alarm gremlins strike when we least expect it.  This just means that the brownies are gonna taste TWICE as good when you bake 'em tomorrow!

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies and drinks and leaves extras in the boxes*

Happy Tuesday everyone!

saturnschild

Hurray Tuesday....not really, Tuesdays are like Mondays to me.

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Quote from: snow on March 29, 2009, 09:40:18 PM
well apparently im married to lolli now....thow i dont remember it happening........lolli what did you put in my brownys >.>
I put a magic potion entitled "This Means You're Mine" into your brownies. -snuggles tightly- Mine. Mine, mine.

Saber, I'm PMing you now. -hops away from Hers to cuddle Saber tightly-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

snow

RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

You love it, though, Mine! Don't you? -lip quivers pathetically-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Would this "This Means You're Mine" have anything to do with a certain "Love Potion Number Nine"?  And would they, by any chance, possess similar chemical properties?

Sent a PM back, by the way, Lolli. ^^  *holds her tightly, in response, and gives her a little H.I.T.G. kiss [PM me back and I'll tell you what H.I.T.G. stands for, dearie]*

Lolli

Drat. You've caught me! It's basically Love Potion No 9 with duct tape around it, upon which I've written "This Means You're Mine" in black magic marker..
But if anyone asks, I'm a dangerous potion-maker! ;3

-mockingly gasps for air and wiggles about until comfortably laying the crook of his neck-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Professor Snape would be proud. ^^

*cuddles*

Lolli

What? A Snape reference just because I'm a HP nerd? Well, you Star Wars nerd, I fire back with THIS!

And this, simply because it made me remember my and Saturn's lovely conversation a few days back!

Can you tell I'm very bored? ;p
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

My...EEEEEEYES! XD

In all seriousness, I always giggle when I see that animation. XD

(Firing back:)  You're not bored...you are yet another victim of a subliminal, almost freudian subliminal message.  Laden in the Star Wars trilogy are specific unnoticeable stimuli that make Women instinctively feel compelled to watch men in stormtrooper armor (or biker scout armor, as the case may be!) making thrusting motions. ^^  It is the way we Star Wars geeks draw unsuspecting young women into our trap. XD

Lolli

Does the fact that I am a young woman and you are a Star Wars geek mean something significant? Hm, I wonder..

-is abruptly drawn, quite literally, towards Saber, tripping and staggering along the way-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

Quote from: Lolli Rae on March 31, 2009, 06:07:34 PM

And this, simply because it made me remember my and Saturn's lovely conversation a few days back!

Can you tell I'm very bored? ;p

oh jeez it is true the blue is everywhere. *runs away in fear*

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies, drinks, and boxes*

Happy Hump Day everyone!

saturnschild

All right hump day. I am so ready for today after my speech went so well. I and I can't wait to go to Nickel City today, an arcade where all the games cost a nickel it is a dream come true. *jumps up and down with excitement.*

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*restocks all the homebaked goodies and drinks*

*sneaks over and kisses Snow while he sleeps*

saberblue

Hoooooray for MzNurse!  I mean, really, where would we be without you and all these wonderful home-baked goodies you make? *hugs*

And...as for you, saturnschild, I envy thee, and thy nickel-dispensing ways. XD I'm glad your project went well.

saturnschild

Nickle city was awesome games that was like only costing nickles and they had like the really old arcade games in the back and they where free. I almost passed out from the surprise. Iwish i can go back today.

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

-noms goodies happily-
I really shouldn't.. I just had a chocolate muffin and a bowl of cereal.. but how could I ever resist the temptation?

Speaking of temptation... -runs up quickly and tackles Saber, making 'nom' noises and she smothers him in kissies complete with chocolate-flavored morning breath-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

oh chocolate you call for me to come eat you but no no I will hold and just sit here and think about you.

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*tackles Lolli and kisses her*