The Queens of Red and White: Closed

Started by Ember Star, August 20, 2013, 12:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wargtass

I'll withdraw then! A very neat idea though, might actually follow it to see how it ends up.  ;D
O/O

Ember Star

as his character isn't set in stone yet, there's a possibility it may be open. Don't know until I see his character, though
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

Note: Added an image for the Dark Forest in the third post alongside the queendoms. Those will probably be the three IC threads we start with
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

arkhos

Quote from: Ember Star on August 20, 2013, 08:03:50 PM
Ark, he said no to the shapeshifter wizard. He wants all the magic wielders to be basically "human" but magic, ya know? However, he did say you could be a wizard who could change shape some by magic.

I'll give it some thought. I generally avoid humans like the plague in fantasy settings. I just don't really enjoy being in a fantasy setting playing a race I am pretty familiar with. ;)

Thanks for the info! :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

GhettoMagick

I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

arkhos

Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Ember Star

that's why I put "human" under quotation marks.

If you noticed the Queen is 108

Ark, can you please pm both of us just so I know what's going on?

DartimusRae

GhettoMagick

Is it just a regular dragon and or werewolf or were you wanting to be one of the needed characters?
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Ember Star

Hey, Dart! Great to see you here!

Quote from: GhettoMagick on August 21, 2013, 01:56:30 AM
Is it just a regular dragon and or werewolf or were you wanting to be one of the needed characters?
What he said.

Also, we may have our first dragon. So... IDK. Tired z.z

agentlemanwithadream

I'm going to go ahead and withdraw for the Prince's Personal Guard since school is starting up on Monday and I have no idea how my time is going to work out.  :-(

However, I would love to play a werewolf that isn't a major character whenever the minor roles open up. I'll definitely still be watching this.

Ember Star

GhettoMagick

So we still need:

White:
Personal Elf Guard/ Possible Lead soldier for the Queen
A Royal Wizard/Witch adviser.

I think Prince's guard is taken.

Red:
A prince or princess. Cool parallel if it's a prince. Actually I am going to let Chrystal decide if she wants a prince or princess.
Royal Guard/Lead soldier

That's about four more people.

Chrystal

Personally I would prefer a princess, but I'm not too concerned either way. Be aware, though,nthat there will be a certain amount of incest on the red side. (I asked and Ember said it was okay...)

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

DartimusRae

Quote from: Ember Star on August 21, 2013, 02:22:19 AM
Hey, Dart! Great to see you here!
What he said.

Also, we may have our first dragon. So... IDK. Tired z.z

if the numbers work out right, i can do an amazing gold dragon, just need to draft him out.

DartimusRae

otherwise, i can do a werewolf

though i am fond of the idea of a weretiger

Ember Star

Well we have one dragon already. He's just not finished yet. Um... which kingdom did you wanna be for?

DartimusRae

GhettoMagick

Do you want a position or are you trying to be a regular character, did you want to send us a draft of the character?

Ember Star

I have no problem with it if Ghetto doesn't. Just um, what he said with rather you want a pre defined position or something else

DartimusRae

hmm... that's the part i'm still trying to work on.... *chews lip* i need to think more about it.

Ember Star

DartimusRae

i kinda want a position, just not sure where he would fit. Perhaps he starts as a rogue and works his way into favor of the white queen?

Ember Star

DartimusRae

k. drafting out a dragon, just to see if it works out.

if not, i will write up a werewolf... though would a weretiger be allowed, perhaps one that keeps getting confused with a Cat Sidhe?