Who's to say that love needs to be soft and gentle?

Started by adira, June 15, 2014, 09:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adira

Hi there, I’m Adira, but if you want you can just call me Di or Dira. Well I know what you came here for, you came to read about becoming my roleplay partner right? Of course you did. So let’s start with what I can do shall we?
I’m someone who loves to play the role of a submissive girl or slave. Never will be a dom as that just doesn't suit me.  Below you’ll find some of the idea’s I have. Hope you might find one you like and we can do it.

What am I looking for in a partner: well I want to find someone who’s replies are longer then just one or two sentences. I’d prefer at least one paragraph, maybe two. And also someone who’s in it for the long run since I like to do longer RP’s.
About you’re grammar, since mine isn’t perfect, I don’t expect yours to be, but I do expect that it’s understandable. And I’m also looking for someone who get’s one once a day like me, to get at least one reply a day since there might be a huge time difference between our locations.

Last point I have is just have fun with it. If you don’t have fun the idea probably will wither and die and I think that’s sad. If you got any ideas you can always pm me and we can talk about it.

Well then my ideas are:

*) An nineteen year old girl, who's a genius, experiments on opening portals to other dimensions. Then something goes really wrong and she finds herself waking up on another planet. Here there are elves/catgirls/succubus/etc living in peace. And if that wasn't weird enough, they all seem to be females. What she has to find out the hard way is that these girls not only have female genitals but also a male cock dangling between their legs. And every last one of them only seem to be interested in one thing, trying to knock up my girl

*) A woman is neglected by her husband and on one drunken night she complains about it to the daughter of her neighbors, who is a lesbian. The neighbor's daughter always had a crush on her and now see's a chance to make the older woman into her personal pet. (can also be the neighbors son)

*) An aunt asks her niece with her on a vacation for a month since she just got divorced but the trip was all ready booked. Not having anything else to do, her niece accepts it and they go on the holiday together. There the niece or aunt (depending on what role you want to play) notices how well formed the other person is and decides to seduce her. (Can also be the nephew/uncle)

*) A highclass business man/woman finds a girl who's been living on the streets laying in front of his house. After a moment of sympathy for the girl, she get's invited in to get some food, cleaned and spend a night in a warm place. When the girl is cleaned up, the business man/woman notices how cute she really is and decides to make the girl into his/her perfect little servant.

*) any family related play's. 

Well these are my ideas, if you want to do one of those let me know. And off course I'm also open to any other sort of idea you might have. So don't be shy and just shoot me a pm.

Thanks for reading and hope to talk to you soon.
Adira
Who's to say that love needs to be soft and gentle?