Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 2 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 07, 2009, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip

I, too, have to change my vote from Aeval to Greenthorn once more.  I hope that action saves us all as I believe it will.  I hope it allows us to trust each other after this day is done.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Greenthorn

*sighs*

And I might not have enough time to state my case!  My RL needs me very soon!

*curses Xillen's time zone*

Xillen

A lot of discussion and bartering went forth and back, and eventually, Kazyth and Kipoc strawed over to the other side. Facing a majority, Greenthorn pouted and cried, pleading for her own innocence, as the rest of the villagers slowly surrounded her.

But then a female voice yelled, ordering them to stop! As the crowd looked around, they saw September, hurrying herself back from the temple, where she slipped off to, now dressed in long black robes with a large vase under her arms. She explained that she could prove Greenthorn's innocence as she splashed all the water in the vase against Greenthorn's chest.

As the male population was staring at Greenthorn's chest, and what the water just made visible through the clothes, they saw her skin turn from a nice pink into a thick black. Greenthorn howled from an extended mouth, showing off rows of sharp teeth. Her large, hairy arms started to sweep around herself, trying to rake the peasants with her sharp claws.

Paladin gathered all his courage and jumped on Greenthorn's back, trying to hold her arms down, but found himself slammed into a wall as she backed up. Aeval and Emmaline pointed large spears at the creature that was still transforming, ripping her own clothes apart, though her appearance was now far from human. As Kazyth and Kipoc approached with bundles of rope, Greenthorn grabbed Emmaline's spear and snapped it in two, tossing her end at Kazyth, who barely managed to dodge in time. Aeval reacted by burying her own spear deep into the beast's belly, slowing her down just enough for Kipoc to grab her left arm. He could do no more than keep it pinned down, as Paladin and Kazyth approached her right arm. It lurged it's right arm at Kazyth, causing a big scar upon his face, but this opened her up to Paladin, who grabbed her right arm. Now, with both arms confined, she could do not much more than snap her teeth at the men that pinned her down. Finally, the others tied her up, and she was pulled into the bonfire, howling and screaming before finally succumbing.

Remaining players:
  • Aeval
  • Lithos
  • Elunari
  • September
  • Scott
  • Paladin
  • Kipoc
  • Emmaline
  • Kazyth

Remaining roles:
  • 4 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Werewolves

Xillen

As a side note: You now killed the person first to vote in two consecutive days. While most might have other reasons as well, I would like everyone to keep the following in mind:

Do not suspect someone just because he or she was the first one to bring out his or her vote, as if he or she is pumping to get someone killed!

Instead, think of it as that person just happening to be the first that ran into the thread, and therefor being the first to cast his or her vote by pure chance.

September

September looked shocked but triumphant.  "Praise be to the Goddess."

"My friends," she addressed her fellow villagers.  "I will probably die tonight at the claws of the remaining beasts.  Weep not for me, for I go to a better place..." There followed a short digression into the theological merits of forgoing hot dog buns.

"...in conclusion, then, Lithos burns tomorrow."  She scowled at him.  "Wolf.  I hope you choke on my hip bones."

"Should the unthinkable happen, and Lithos prove to be innocent, then he shall join me in the after life, which is of course death, and my two disciples will identify the second wolf responsible for his demise.  They will identify themselves unto you by means of a phrase which, when combined, will bring to your mind the events of today and our glorious victory over that monstrous, slutty wolf.  Thank you."
Some of my ons.

Greenthorn

The tortured soul of Greenwolf rises above the village but suddenly stops and lets out a huge belch.  The village below is covered in sheep's wool and a shoelace surely belonging to Avi.  "Oops, excuse me," the wolf would say with a menacing grin while rubbing her belly.  "Them sheep and Avi sure did taste good!." 

Suddenly, unnaturally long arms reach up through the earth and grab Greenwolf's ankles, quickly pulling her down through the dirt, reminding everyone that lying wolves don't go to heaven.

Aeval

*she walked out of her cottage into the sunlight thankful that yesterday was over with..she began to think:*

If Kaz and Kipoc changed their vote to Greenthorn-they must not be Werewolves because why would a wolf vote one of their own off? Scott has been a voice that NEVER voted for Greenthorn..and he has been somewhat quiet..hmmm..when we next vote..I think I am voting for Scott!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

September

Aeval, you can trust me because I'm not a wolf, I'm the Priestess.  Tomorrow, everybody has to vote for Lithos for reasons that will become clear.  If the wolves get me tonight, two of my disciples will handle the fallout.

My plan took out Greenthorn, and has marked me for death, so I hope you will trust me once more and vote Lithos.  I am 99% certain that he is a wolf, and if by chance he isn't we will get the real wolf on the following night.

I ask everybody to trust me, and if I die tonight then two of my disciples (who will identify themselves with half a code phrase each), for tomorrow and to BURN LITHOS.  Should he be innocent then trust my disciples the following day and you will have your second toasted wolf.
Some of my ons.

Scott

Scott watched as the last of the wolf they had just burned turned to ashes. He left quietly and went to her cottage, again saddened. He picked up the incomplete potholder she made for him. Even though she was a wolf by night, she was a friend during the day and he was going to miss her regardless.

He picked up the potholder and slid it into his pocket. 

He didn't know who the other two wolves were. Had GT decided that she was too close to being burned and told the other two wolves Kip and Kaz to distance themselves from her. He was sure Lithos wasn't a wolf because GT had accused him of being one, and werewolves wouldn't try to get each other burned. It doesn't make any sense.

Kazyth

Kaz watches GT burn with mixed feelings.  She'd been a good enough neighbor for a time, even if she had tried to watch him bathe a lot and peeked into his windows at night.  At least now he knew that she'd been thinking about eating him.  Idly he touches the wound on his cheek as he meanders back to his hut, taking out a needle and thread with slightly shaking fingers.

"This is gonna hurt," he mumbles, before sewing and treating the wound.  "Well, here's hoping I wake up in the morning."

With that, shutters are closed, doors are locked, and he settles in for the night... 
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Paladin

He just give the fire a Dead look and heads back into his house shutting tight all the doors and windows. Too much death weighed on his soul.

Avi

*September would feel a gentle hand on her shoulder, and a whispered voice in her ear*  Thank you, my friend.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Greenthorn

Quote from: Avi on May 22, 2009, 03:59:02 PM
*September would feel a gentle hand on her shoulder, and a whispered voice in her ear*  Thank you, my friend.

*Greenwolf would rise from the earth and chase after the dead peasant who is not supposed to be talking*

Xillen

Can the dead please stay dead and stop posting in the thread?

Scott

* Scott whispers "I see dead people"

Paladin

Xillen

Though everyone went to bed thinking that the village was now safe from the bloodthirsty werewolf, the morning proved otherwise. September's test of Greenthorn proved to be her last action, as you find her remains inside the temple. She showed the same signs as Avi's corpse did, indicating that Greenthorn was not alone!

Remaining players:
  • Aeval
  • Lithos
  • Elunari
  • Scott
  • Paladin
  • Kipoc
  • Emmaline
  • Kazyth

Remaining roles:
  • 4 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Werewolves

Kip

Kipoc looked sadly at the remains of Greenthorn, shaking his head at the loss of someone he had known and trusted.  Placing his hand on September's shoulder, he silently gave his thanks and support to the brave lady before heading back to his house to mourn the loss of a friend.  It was the last time he would see September as the awful news of her death spread around the village the next morning.

"They are still amongst us.  I will honour September's last wishes and proclaim Lithos to be a wolf.  She was right before and I believe she is right now."

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kazyth

Kazyth sighs softly and closes September's eyes with one hand, glancing down at her ravaged form with obvious grief.  "She gave her life to kill one of those monsters, and I for one will also honor her last wishes.  I accuse Lithos of being a werewolf!  We gave one of them a holy water wet t-shirt, and by God we'll burn the rest if we have to!"
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Paladin

She did make a last request. I too will go with Lithos

Scott

September was right about GT, I can only assume she's right about Lithos too.

Elunari

Indeed.  Lithos is truly a wolf! 
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Paladin

Well its Majority Vote right now from what I can see of us are left.

Xillen

Lithos deserves a chance to try and plead himself innocent. Also, Emmaline and Aeval have not yet posted either.

I'm in no rush to round this game up. It's going way faster than expected anyhow, which is nice :)

Ugh, apparently I forgot all about the topic :P

Aeval

Quote from: Xillen on May 23, 2009, 02:59:16 AM

Ugh, apparently I forgot all about the topic :P

*laughing* maybe you need some sleep, Xillen!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman