Borderlands craving: Maya and Krieg - Story based - F4M

Started by Andronica, July 08, 2015, 07:45:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andronica

What I'm looking for

I've been playing a lot of Borderlands 2 lately and despite having all the DLC, I only just saw the Krieg introduction video. I'd like to play Maya to your Krieg in a plot of our creation, which may or may not follow the Boderlands storyline. We can make Krieg a little more aware or play OCs instead, if that's your preference. Alternatively, I'm open to pairings with Axton, Gaige, or Zer0.

Things you should know

PM me if you want to play the Psycho to my Siren (or another Borderlands pairing)! Feel free to message me with questions, comments, and suggestions, too. Please read my O/O's before messaging me for a more detailed idea of what I like and dislike. Here's a quick run down:

No vore, sexual gore, bestiality, underage, snuff, heavy BDSM, meta gaming, god-moding, and things of that nature.

I enjoy plot-driven RPs over threads. I expect a heady blend of drama, action, adventure, sex, and plot/character development due to Krieg's peculiar nature.

A couple detailed paragraphs is a reasonable minimum to describe the scene and move the story forward. Sensory detail, characterization and emotive writing are HUGE turns on for me. If you're curious, I write 2 to 6+ paragraphs depending on the scene and what you give me to work with.

While one-shots and smut-based RPs aren't my thing, I won't demand a long term RP either. Let's write as long as we're having fun! Tell me if that ever changes and we can figure out where to go from there.

Don't leave all the planning and story progression to me, then drop without notice because you don't like something. Be active in creating/discussing our RP.

Finally, I can reply a few times a week to multiple times a day. I'll wait up to a week for a reply, longer if you message me in advance about a delay.

That's it, thanks for reading!

Andronica

Found a partner for a Krieg x Maya pairing. However, I forgot to mention in my OP that this is not first come, first serve. The other pairings are still open and subject to change. :)

Andronica

Giving this a bump! I'm seeking another Maya/Krieg story but I'm open to other pairings. I played episodes 1-4 of Tales from the Borderlands too so something involving Rhys and Fiona or OCs in a similar situation would be fun. :)