News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Beyonce would like to play Wonder Woman

Started by The Overlord, November 09, 2008, 11:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Brady

Personally, I believe that Wonder Woman should always be played by a white woman, preferably with dark/black hair, but other than that, I don't need much else.

Although I did admit to liking a Black Kingpin (Yes, I DID like the Daredevil movie, why?) or a Black Nick Fury (Now THAT is cool.)
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Stattick

Quote from: The Overlord on November 21, 2008, 07:40:24 PM
Not tall enough? I’ve never see numbers, but somehow I always get the impression she's got reasonable height...must be those genetically perfect thighs.  :-\

Per chickipedia, Beyone's 5'6. Per her next to you typical action movie dude (say Hugh Jackman at 6'2), and they'd just tower over her, and make her look like the tiny little thing that she is.

Quote from: Chris Brady on November 21, 2008, 09:13:53 PM
Personally, I believe that Wonder Woman should always be played by a white woman, preferably with dark/black hair, but other than that, I don't need much else.

Although I did admit to liking a Black Kingpin (Yes, I DID like the Daredevil movie, why?) or a Black Nick Fury (Now THAT is cool.)

See, and I just wish that they'd try to stick with the cannon as much as possible when casting. I wish that they'd stuck w/ white actors for Kingpin and Nick Fury. That set aside, I was quite pleased with how Michael Clarke Duncan actual portrayed kingpin. I too, really liked Daredevil. One of these days when it's way marked down with the cheap movies somewhere, I'll pick up a copy. Now with Nick Fury... well, he wasn't on screen long enough to really get a feel for anything, but I'm pretty sure that Samuel L. Jackson's going to ruin the role, at least in my eyes. There again, I also happen to think that he's a lousy actor too. We'll have to wait and see whether he can pull off the role - I'm not holding my breath.
O/O   A/A