Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

10 for making me want to unravel that garment and reveal the insanity underneath

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Nitro

Anesa

10 - *Continues to tug*  (Have you super-glued these suckers on???)   LOL

Belle33

10.. *hands Camille Sy's remote control snicker slickers*  Just press the green button and the shorts fall right off. 

Anesa

10 - Dang girl!  Will you be my "Mentor"?   ;P

Insanityenviesme

9 for Belle not giving me one of those remote control thingamajigs!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

5 for the avatar...where's the color? :p

Insanityenviesme

10 for the eyes.. and a few more for what's hidden to all save from my own eyes >:)
Moments of Sanity

lenka

ok..so maybe a 10 for reminding me how damn possessive he is!
*huggles and smooches hun*

Insanityenviesme

10 for liking my insane possessiveness :)
Moments of Sanity

lenka

10..your rags are dirty and loose..quite like your mind!

Insanityenviesme

10 for that naughty wit of yours
Moments of Sanity

lenka

9..because you just left me! :p

Anesa

10 - She's the loveliest of the lovelies! :-*

lenka

10..would love to help you when you look so gosh darn stranded!

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

lenka

Kendra

10 because it's the luscious, lovable, luminescent lenka

Belle33

Anesa

HansTrilby

10 for excellent taste. I prefer shoulder-length hair though ^^
"I wrote your name upon the back of my hands, slept upon it then I woke up with it backwards on my face: Reading forwards from my mirror to my heart."

"Now, Watson, the fair sex is your department," said Holmes, with a smile, when the dwindling frou-frou of skirts had ended in the slam of the front door.

Anesa

Anyalyss

O&O's    A&A's

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

10 cuz she looks like a member of The Donnas ^^
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As