News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

SB

Started by Brian Boru, July 27, 2010, 05:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Boru

Is there some reason I cannot see the Shoutbox?  I am using Safari, latest version available from Apple, on a Mac.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

naryashadow

It's been disabled due to a server overload, but a new one should be on the way soon!

Brian Boru

Ah, thank you.  I couldn't find a thread about it.  Probably buried somewhere.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Saerrael

I'm afraid you can't see the thread about this due to that being in a part of the fora you can not access while not approved.

Blitzy

Some of us are hoping very badly to get the SB back. >_> <_< I am one of those someones.
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Trieste

* Trieste notes that staff is well aware that the SB is missed and SB-poking is not needed.  C:)

Brian Boru

Quote from: Trieste on July 27, 2010, 08:03:06 PM
* Trieste notes that staff is well aware that the SB is missed and SB-poking is not needed.  C:)

Trieste, I hope you didn't think I was poking.  I was asking a seriously noob question there.  I'd sure hate to get reprimanded twice in one day :(

A/As updated 2/20/11

Trieste

Quote from: talesoferoticadventure on July 27, 2010, 09:12:05 PM
Trieste, I hope you didn't think I was poking.  I was asking a seriously noob question there.  I'd sure hate to get reprimanded twice in one day :(

Nope, that was directed at the post directly above it. :)

Blitzy

*Chuckles.*

Wasn't my intention to poke but to just emphasize I am excited to have it back in response to the first response to TOEA about a new one being on the way. :) Sorry if it seemed as such, Trieste and staff.

Paradox

Quote from: Trieste on July 27, 2010, 08:03:06 PM

WANT MOAR SB

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Lord Drake

Quote from: Paradox on July 28, 2010, 08:28:00 AM
WANT MOAR SB

And when someone like Para says "moar".... he MEANS it.

;D
Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

Blitzy

*Laughs.*

Para just misses threatening me with bodily violence in the SB. I know, I know... I adore you, too, Para. ;)

Paradox

Oh. Crap. I meant to delete that a few minutes after posting it, but I ran off to do some work, and now it's been quoted >_>

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker