The Dragon Riders of Pern[Light, Open]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, August 29, 2009, 12:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

A Group RP based off of
The Dragon Riders of Pern Series

It has been two hundred years since the last fall was scheduled, and two hundred years
for the people of Pern to believe that the looming threat of thread was finally over.
It hardly seemed fair to the Holds and Craft Halls for them to continuously pay tithes
to the weyrs, when there was no longer any need for them.  Unrest, and questions of
whether or not the people of pern should keep on supporting the few weyrs that were
still standing flew through their minds.

But although these questions where being asked, there where no fights, no skirmishes;
just less and less tithes being given.  But more startling than that was the fact
that there was less clutches being laid.

Worry was in the forefront of the Dragon Riders minds, and slow resentment flowed
through every one else's.  But still they coexisted, still they lived in a cycle of
give and take.  That was of course until finally when population pressure and the
improved technology made possible the recolonization of the Southern Continent.

Some of the younger generation, some of the clever, some of the adventurous, and some of
the fearful left to the Southern Continent.  Which subsequently led to the rediscovery
of the original settlements along with the creation of brand new ones.
This more than anything led to the deeper exploration of the Western Continent.

And this is where our current plot comes into play.  Our Terran Weyr is located on the
oft forgotten Western Continent.  Now settling on a new Continent, there is still worry over the small amount of clutches being hatched, and the need for food; because they still needed to adapt to their new environment, to plant and harvest what they needed.  And on top of all that there was an old threat on the horizon, it seemed like the short respite from thread was just that, a short respite.  Now with the threat of thread falling at any moment, the weyr's once again have become active. 

While this game does require some knowledge of the novels, there is a separate(info) thread that gives you everything you need to know about the world of Pern that is pertinent to this game. Hopefully this helps for those who want to take part in this RP, but are not as familiar with the books to feel comfortable playing in it.

We now have three GM's for this game.  Woot!

And here's a scale of the dragons height, just for pleasures sake.

Terran Weyr

Established - Eighth

Holds under protection - Western

Weyrleader - Taken by Doreado

Weyrwoman -  K'lar - Undisclosedtoyou

Headwoman - Open

WeyrHarper - Sari - Chelemar

Weyrlingmaster - Open

Weyr Cook - Open

WingLeader of the Gold Wing - K'lar - Undisclosedtoyou

Wingsecond of the Gold Wing - Rue'na - Treena

Wingthird of the Gold Wing - Open

Wingrider of the Gold Wing - Open

WingLeader of the Tacit Wing - A'drew - Paladin

Wingsecond of the Tacit Wing - R’cas - ReijiTabibito

Wingthird of the Tacit Wing - Open

Wingrider of the Tacit Wing - Open

WingLeader of the Ablation Wing - k'ed - Sinera

Wingsecond of the Ablation Wing - Open

Wingthird of the Ablation Wing - Open

Wingrider of the Ablation Wing - B'th - Undisclosedtoyou

Lord of Western Hold - Open

Lady of Western Hold - Open

Hold people - Open

Master Crafters - Open

Craft Journeymen - Open

Color - Silver.

Click Here to see the Character thread.

Click Here to see the OOC thread.

Click Here to see the Info thread.

Click Here to see the IC Terran Weyr thread.

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Pretty in Pink

YO!  *grins*  Yep yep.  I'm helping with this one.  I'm not going to be the only one running this, but I will be helping where I can.

All right.  First is a bit of information on the Dragonettes.  Dragonettes are smaller dragons, not ridable, but they have their own set of skills that make them useful.  I don't want everyone that chooses to play a 'Printed choosing a full size dragon.  If I do, then I will discuss options with undisclosed, and we'll go from there.

QuoteSong Dragons - Song Dragons have a bit of an odd ability, in that their song -- which consists mainly of chirps, whistles, and hums -- has the ability to lift the spirits of everyone that hears it.  In addition, like all Mini Dragons, the Song Dragon has the ability to mimic one ability of the fire lizards.  But the Song Dragon has another oddity.  They don't breathe fire, but rather acid, in a corrosive stream that sticks to whatever it hits.

Song Dragons are typically green in color, fading to a pale green at the tips of the wings and tails.

Healing Dragons - Healing Dragons are exactly what it says: mini dragons with the ability to heal simply by touching their snout to the injured person.  In addition to the fire breath, the Healing Dragon also has a breath of gas that can put all who breathe it into a deep restful sleep, to awaken rested and completely healed.

Healing Dragons are typically gold, fading to a pale yellow at the tips of the wings and tails.  Some rarer few -- rumored to even be able to raise the dead -- are blue, with the blue a sapphire along the back and sides, and fading to a pale sky blue at the tips.

Craft Dragons - Craft Dragons have an ability similar to that of the Healing Dragon: they can touch their snout to a broken item, and the itemis like new in an instant.  They only have the ability to exhale fire, but their fire is more potent, representing a direct link to the Fire itself.

Craft Dragons are typically brown or bronze, fading to a dull grey at the tips of the wings and tails.

Next, I'm going to give a list of the various crafts and such that are available as character options.  Mind, this information came from a combined source, but it IS reliable.

QuoteHarpers

Smiths

Miners

Fishers

Weavers

Farmers

Tanners

Herdsmen

Healers
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Paladin

Ok I'm a BIG Anne Macaffrey Fan and Drgonriders or my favorit books. Second favorite is the ROWAN series.  I am interested allright.

Craz

I haven't read the series in years, but you can definitely count me in.

undisclosedtoyou

Oh great!  Welcome Paladin, I think your style would be perfect for this game.

And welcome Craz, We're glad to have you:)
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Pretty in Pink

Aye, welcome indeed, the both of you, to the great and glorious world of Pern, where you can mingle with Dragons, Riders, and a whole sundry of people.  Please look for the profile form to be forthcoming in the next day or so.

Faeylin

Alluistras and I would be interested, if you have room for us. We both have a grounding in the series (ie we've read some of the books), but we might need to be corrected here or there on lore issues. If you could post some more details on what you have in mind, we're interested!
"Come into my parlor," said the spider, ever sly.
"I have these sexy, long legs, and I'd love to suck you dry!"

Ons & Offs - My Idea Thread [F/F]

undisclosedtoyou

Aye you should all look out for the character thread, it should be up soon, working on it now:)

And oh of course if you want to be in the game than we are happy to have you.

Some sites for those who need to brush up on their Pern knowledge are:

Jillian's World of Pern Site - I like this one a lot, although it's not completely up to date.

The Pern Museum and Archives - There's not as much info on here as I would like, but it's a good source of terms I've found.

Sabria's Guide to Pern

the wiki page

As of now, we know that we want the game to start off around/when people start moving back to the Southern Continent.  But as far as a plot, we will be working on that over the next couple of days.

For those who aren't masters in Pern knowledge, don't worry, neither are Doreado and I.  So we'll be working on facts, and everything else together.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CaptainErotica

I'm interested, but no about my character yet. Still need to do some research.

undisclosedtoyou

Do all the research you need.

Believe me when I say I'm doing the same thing.

I'm still working on the character sheet so once that is done and up, hopefully everyone will have a better idea of what's needed.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

We now have a character thread up everyone^^

You can find it on the bottom of the opening post here.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Treena

i read some way back in the day so i would like to play as well.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

undisclosedtoyou

Awesome, We have the character thread up for you to take a look at, and We'll have an OOC thread up where we can talk plot.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Paladin

Sweet. I call dibs on a Bronze Rider.

undisclosedtoyou

Lol no worries, there are a plenty of Bronze's to go around.

We now have an OOC thread for your viewing pleasure.

*Oh and Paladin, you should send your character sheet to either me or Doreado so we can post it.*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Paladin

Oh cause I'm doing just fine with the code provided. I'd really like to post it myself as I take my time on such things.

undisclosedtoyou

Oh feel free to take your time on it.  But we will need to post the finished sheet ourselves, sorry if it seems inconvenient.

But you can have it up there and work on it all you like, when your done, send it to us through PM, and erase the post.  If at a later date you need to edit the sheet than just tell us and we'll make all the changes you want.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Paladin

*Sigh* Yes it's inconviennt.... but I'll live. May I know why you two wish to post the sheets? Just curiouse.

undisclosedtoyou

QuotePosition:(Position in your hold, CraftHall or Weyr, See available positions, not everyone will have one.  We will decide who gets a position, so on application leave blank.)

It's because on the section titled "position"  Doreado and I will choose who get's what position.  As of right now, the only position open is "Hall Master."  There will be a discussion in the OOC thread about other positions that will be allowed in the game.

When someone get's a position title we will fill in that section, so we will need to post the bio's to edit them later on.  I hope that clarified things^^

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Paladin

ahh ok then I need to Delete the position of Wingleader. You for got thoes under your list of positions.

undisclosedtoyou

Yeah we're still working on what positions we will have in the game, but that is one that we will have to add.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Paladin

From what I remember, Its Weyrwoman, Weyrleader, Wingleader and Wingsecond. Hope that helps.

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

sinera

*squees, jumps up & down, waves arm*

Me, Meeee, Pick Me !!

ROFL

Seriously, though, I'd like to play. Will be checking out the threads as soon as I have time (grumbles about being away for 2 days and all hell breaks loose...)
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: sinera on August 30, 2009, 05:56:45 PM
*squees, jumps up & down, waves arm*

Me, Meeee, Pick Me !!

ROFL

Seriously, though, I'd like to play. Will be checking out the threads as soon as I have time (grumbles about being away for 2 days and all hell breaks loose...)

Lol, We'll be happy to have you on the team. 

(Hey if hell didn't break loose, than it would be....well less fun.  Like Kevin Bacon in foot loose.  What if he never let loose?)

(Ignore that last in parenthesis cause well it's a little silly)

*Edit: If anyone would like to discuss plot, we will be doing so in the OOC thread.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

I came up with a tentative plot, it's just an outline, and there can be more added to it, or taken from it if you all like.

History and Plot

=======================================================================================

It has been two hundred years since the last fall was scheduled, and two hundred years
for the people of Pern to believe that the looming threat of thread was finally over. 
It hardly seemed fair to the Holds and Craft Halls for them to continuously pay tithes
to the weyrs, when there was no longer any need for them.  Unrest, and questions of
whether or not the people of pern should keep on supporting the few weyrs that were
stil standing flew through their minds.

But although these questions where being asked, there where no fights, no skirmishes;
just less and less tithes being given.  But more startling than that was the fact
that there was less clutches being laid. 

Worry was in the forefront of the Dragon Riders minds, and slow resentment flowed
through every one else's.  But still they coexisted, still they lived in a cycle of
give and take.  That was of course until finally when population pressure and the
improved technology made possible the recolonization of the Southern Continent. 

Some of the younger generation, some of the clever, some of the adventurous, and some of
the fearful left to the Southern Continent.  Which subsequently led to the rediscovery
of the original settlements along with the creation of brand new ones. 
This more than anything led to the deeper exploration of the Western Continent.

And this is where our current plot comes into play.  Our Terran Weyr is located on the
oft forgotten Western Continent.  Now settling on a new Continent, there is still worry over the small amount of clutches being hatched, and the need for food; because although they where on a new land, they still needed to learn more about the land, to be able to harvest what they needed.  And on top of all that there was an old threat on the horizon, it seemed like the short respite from thread was just that, a short respite.  Now with the threat of thread falling at any moment, the weyr's once again have become active.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Paladin

Sounds good. I have started classes this week but I will strive to get my character done ASAP.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Paladin on August 31, 2009, 10:05:21 PM
Sounds good. I have started classes this week but I will strive to get my character done ASAP.

Great!  I can't wait to read it.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Pretty in Pink

Very nice, Undisclosed.  I like it a lot.

undisclosedtoyou

This game is still open, so if there's anyone interested we'd love to have ya!

EDIT:
We haven't had any complete character profiles turned in, well aside from my own, so the game is wide open to anyone who would like to join^^.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Chelemar

I am very interested in joining this role play.   

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Chelemar on September 03, 2009, 01:28:14 PM
I am very interested in joining this role play.

Oh we would love to have you.  Do you have an idea of what sort of character you would like to play?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Chelemar

Well, I am pretty open to the character position, but would love her to ride a dragon as well as occupy a position.  *sigh* But, then don't we all want everything!  Journeywoman harper or healer would be great, one who has impressed would be even better! 

Someone from a farmcraft hold who has been chosen to help establish the new weyr because of her farming background would work, as well as someone from a seacraft hold background who has been chosen because of her fishing history. 

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Chelemar on September 03, 2009, 04:23:23 PM
Well, I am pretty open to the character position, but would love her to ride a dragon as well as occupy a position.  *sigh* But, then don't we all want everything!  Journeywoman harper or healer would be great, one who has impressed would be even better! 

Someone from a farmcraft hold who has been chosen to help establish the new weyr because of her farming background would work, as well as someone from a seacraft hold background who has been chosen because of her fishing history.

Well I would say yes, that your character would be able to have an occupation other than Dragon Rider, while still having impressed a dragon.  But since Dragon Riders live in the weyr, and craftsmen live in a hall, it wouldn't work out all that well.  I'm sorry that you wont be able to have both, but I'm sure you will still be able to have fun in this game.  And oh you can always have your character impress a Dragonette, it's close to having impressed a dragon.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Paladin

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 03, 2009, 04:33:42 PM
Well I would say yes, that your character would be able to have an occupation other than Dragon Rider, while still having impressed a dragon.  But since Dragon Riders live in the weyr, and craftsmen live in a hall, it wouldn't work out all that well.  I'm sorry that you wont be able to have both, but I'm sure you will still be able to have fun in this game.  And oh you can always have your character impress a Dragonette, it's close to having impressed a dragon.

Actually Undiclosed, I have some of the later PERN books and Dragon Riders did actually train with the Halls but they stayed in the Weyrs.

undisclosedtoyou

Thank's for the info.  Well if it was in the books, than I'll allow it, but as I suggested in a PM, there's also the option of her character being a

QuoteWeyrsinger: the harper for the Weyr, usually a dragonrider with harper training.Weyrsinger: the harper for the Weyr, usually a dragonrider with harper training.

Which would be cool to:)

Also I want to know how many people are still interested in this game, so if your still interested please reply.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Paladin

As you know I still am. I will be working on My character tomorrow along with a bit of Math Homework.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Paladin on September 03, 2009, 08:27:06 PM
As you know I still am. I will be working on My character tomorrow along with a bit of Math Homework.

Yups, I know, I'm looking forward to reading the profile you come up with:) And ehh math, sorry.  Math was always my worst subject...well most of the time any way lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Paladin

Its not that I'm bad at it. I'm rather good. its that the whole class till I get to the TRig part will be boring review. I've forgotten more than the rest of the class will ever begin to learn.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Paladin on September 03, 2009, 08:42:26 PM
Its not that I'm bad at it. I'm rather good. its that the whole class till I get to the TRig part will be boring review. I've forgotten more than the rest of the class will ever begin to learn.

Lol well, good luck on not dying of boredom until they get to the interesting bits.^^
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Awesome we now have four complete Profiles up!  We just need one or two more people and we will be set to go.  So if anyone's interested we would be happy to have you^^.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

sinera

My bff is joining the board this weekend - hopefully she'll get approved quickly, 'cause I know she'll LOVE playing this one!!  She's the one who turned me on to Pern 20 yrs ago  ::)
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

undisclosedtoyou

That's great!  I'd like nothing more than if people who love the books join.  Here's to a speedy approval!

Oh and tell me what you think about the info I put up for the western Continent in the Geography section of the info thread.  Do you think I should add more to it?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

We now have Five characters!

And this made me notice that we are in need of more men in this game. We have four woman and one man(not including Doreado).

So if there are any men who want to join in this game we would love to have you.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Paladin

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Paladin on September 05, 2009, 06:23:22 PM
Wait I'm the only guy? Eeppp!!!

Yuppers!  So if we don't find any other men, it looks like you will be surrounded by woman...hehehehe.

*Schemes evil things*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Treena

lol you should be happy to be around so many pretty woman

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Paladin

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 05, 2009, 06:26:15 PM
Yuppers!  So if we don't find any other men, it looks like you will be surrounded by woman...hehehehe.

*Schemes evil things*

*Runs and Hides* They won't find me.

undisclosedtoyou

*Thinks Paladin is very smart* 

I would hide to! lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ReijiTabibito

It would appear that, once again, my good friend Paladin has unwittingly involved himself with far too many potentially horny women for his own good.

Therefore, I volunteer myself to be the SECOND male PC in this game.

Please note the following: I once read the Dragonriders novels, but that was WAAAAY back in late elementary and early middle school for me, a dozen years ago.  So I remember very little, other than what's been posted here.

I would, of course, be playing a Dragonrider, probably a straight male Greenrider.

From the wording of the threads, I'm not entirely sure what exactly I need to supply in the profiles...if we can clear that up, I can get started straightaway!

Paladin

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on September 05, 2009, 07:18:16 PM
It would appear that, once again, my good friend Paladin has unwittingly involved himself with far too many potentially horny women for his own good.

Please note the following: I once read the Dragonriders novels, but that was WAAAAY back in late elementary and early middle school for me, a dozen years ago.  So I remember very little, other than what's been posted here.

I would, of course, be playing a Dragonrider, probably a straight male Greenrider.

From the wording of the threads, I'm not entirely sure what exactly I need to supply in the profiles...if we can clear that up, I can get started straightaway!

*Looks out of hiding* Yay!!! I'm saved!! Thanks man. Still I suggest you hide.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on September 05, 2009, 07:18:16 PM

Oh you must be Palay's new hero now! lol.  We of course welcome you with open arms.

As for lack of knowledge of Pern, that's completely fine, I'm posting a much as I can find about Pern in the info thread that was made specifically for this game, so hopefully that's a help to everyone.

A greenrider is always welcome here^^

And I will help you with drawing up a character as much as I can.  If you have a messanger, preferably AIM, I can help you through there, or through PM it doesn't matter to me.  In fact if everyone here has AIM it might help for discussion while we're posting.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ReijiTabibito

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 05, 2009, 07:32:48 PM
Oh you must be Palay's new hero now! lol.  We of course welcome you with open arms.

As for lack of knowledge of Pern, that's completely fine, I'm posting a much as I can find about Pern in the info thread that was made specifically for this game, so hopefully that's a help to everyone.

A greenrider is always welcome here^^

And I will help you with drawing up a character as much as I can.  If you have a messanger, preferably AIM, I can help you through there, or through PM it doesn't matter to me.  In fact if everyone here has AIM it might help for discussion while we're posting.

@Paladin:  What?  Are you KIDDING?!  And deprive myself of potential multiple hot-chick lovefests? You must be CRAZY!!!

@undisclosed:  I have AIM!  My username is the same there as here.  Hop on, and we can get started.

Paladin

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on September 05, 2009, 07:35:27 PM

@Paladin:  What?  Are you KIDDING?!  And deprive myself of potential multiple hot-chick lovefests? You must be CRAZY!!!

Shhhhhh!!! Don't tell the Women in White Coats. they'd want to do expirements on me. :D

undisclosedtoyou

We're still open to more players, we have a lot of spots open for anyone who is interested.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Paladin

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 07, 2009, 12:49:52 AM
We're still open to more players, we have a lot of spots open for anyone who is interested.

My dear, we may not get anymore intrests. I hate to say it but its the truth.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Paladin on September 07, 2009, 02:41:42 AM
My dear, we may not get anymore intrests. I hate to say it but its the truth.

It was a statement posted because this game will always be open to new players.   If I start it today, or tomorrow I didn't want anyone to think we where filled, because we aren't.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Paladin

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 07, 2009, 12:14:31 PM
It was a statement posted because this game will always be open to new players.   If I start it today, or tomorrow I didn't want anyone to think we where filled, because we aren't.

Ah ok. :D its all cool.

undisclosedtoyou

Everyone who is in this game so far, make sure to bookmark both the OOC thread, and the info thread for this game.  We'll be starting this game very soon.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

playfullchick76

I have read a lot of the books in this series, and loved them. I loved the world that was created.One of my faves was the dolphins of pern, and thats what gave me the idea of a character, but not one that was in any of the books.

My character would be in a ship near Pern orbit, be struck by debris of some kind, or a micro meteor. My ship would be drawn towards Pern,and I would have to eject before my ship explodes, or I would pilot it in, and it would be damaged beyond repair upon landing on the western continent near the hold.

I dont know if my preferred character is ok, but its the one that I thought of while reading the Dolphins of Pern. I would of course be welcomed, and take my place in Pern society.

If not, then I apologise for disturbing you.

Paladin

Sounds ok to me, but then again I'm not the GM's of this. Do you have a 2nd character idea incase the first is not aprooved? I know we'd love ta have ya in the game.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: playfullchick76 on September 08, 2009, 09:05:30 AM
I have read a lot of the books in this series, and loved them. I loved the world that was created.One of my faves was the dolphins of pern, and thats what gave me the idea of a character, but not one that was in any of the books.

My character would be in a ship near Pern orbit, be struck by debris of some kind, or a micro meteor. My ship would be drawn towards Pern,and I would have to eject before my ship explodes, or I would pilot it in, and it would be damaged beyond repair upon landing on the western continent near the hold.

I dont know if my preferred character is ok, but its the one that I thought of while reading the Dolphins of Pern. I would of course be welcomed, and take my place in Pern society.

If not, then I apologise for disturbing you.

hmmm Your character idea is interesting, I will accept it, but there would be a few things about having a character like this that will have to be discussed.  I'll send you a PM about it. 

I am now allowing each player to have a second character.  But there is a small detail about this.  You may only have one DragonRider, your other character would need to be from the Western Hold, or a CraftHall I would set up near the weyr.

Doreado and I are exempt from this rule of course because our second characters are just for moving the game forward, and won't be played too often.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Paladin

I'll stick with 1 character for now. May play another one later.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Paladin on September 08, 2009, 02:47:02 PM
I'll stick with 1 character for now. May play another one later.

Sounds good to me.

I'm working on the opening IC thread now.  So all talk about this game will be moved to the OOC thread now.  This thread will be for new recruits from here on in^^
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

playfullchick76

I was enjoying it, but this game seems to have stalled. I hope it starts back up again soon.

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

shadowspale

I already have the healer and would love to bring my little gay green rider back. I am sorry but its just feels odd playing the only gay male. If there were more happening I would be willing to assume a third needed character but has it is, Inna is pretty much playing by herself and constant solo posts aren't much fun.

Dre

*Peeks in carefully*

Any chance this RP is open? Or did it truly die out?
||Rest in Peace, Moreth.||||Absences and Apologies: Updated 12/18/19 ||

Paladin

There is indeed still room left in theis RP. we are infact looking for more players so feel free to jump in.

playfullchick76

Paladin

shadowspale

I am just waiting for something to do. Right now, everything is pretty much happening between two characters. I am sorry but playing Inna against herself is as much fun as having teeth pulled.

Paladin

Quote from: shadowspale on November 03, 2009, 01:13:25 PM
I am just waiting for something to do. Right now, everything is pretty much happening between two characters. I am sorry but playing Inna against herself is as much fun as having teeth pulled.

well Ru'ena's awake now

Rhapsody

I tossed up a character in the appropriate thread.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Dre

Sorry everyone!

I just worked a 6 day week and was so exhausted that I didn't put up a character. I'll get started on it Asap and have it up very soon.
||Rest in Peace, Moreth.||||Absences and Apologies: Updated 12/18/19 ||